PDA

View Full Version : Its The Bob White show and the Wonder Bread Band

05-03-2007, 02:56 AM
I'am sick to my stomach hearing the BULLS&^$ at the Memorial Service. Put us deputies somewhere in the loop here Foster Brooks. I said it before he is a FU(*^%$ idiot and I'am going to help the next SHERIFF get in here, because it cannot get any worse than these DRUNKING CLOWNS. AS I said before you cant take a wannabe and make him out of a COP. You have to be a product of the street to understand WHAT REAL COPS DO OUT HERE. Not Chase minors for beverage violations. SORRY GUYS WE GOT SCREWED W/ THIS SHERIFF BIIIIIIIIIIIIG TIME. We are certainly due for a CHANGE NOWWWWW!!

05-05-2007, 01:24 AM
Been in pasco all my life, born and raised here, I can rally support for your guy if he will truly step up to the plate, but would like to meet him first, n commando.

05-05-2007, 03:07 AM
Hey Swat in time you will be able to meet this guy and then you will see fisrt hand what kind of person he is. But for now he is waiting on his advisor to give him the green light. Its like cars drag racing right before they take off they stage on the front line to activate the tree, Its all about the timing. So he who takes off first is not always the winner. Swat keep in touch and I will keep you posted. STAY SAFE

05-05-2007, 03:09 AM
Hey Swat in time you will be able to meet this guy and then you will see fisrt hand what kind of person he is. But for now he is waiting on his advisor to give him the green light. Its like cars drag racing right before they take off they stage on the front line to activate the tree, Its all about the timing. So he who takes off first is not always the winner. Swat keep in touch and I will keep you posted. STAY SAFE