PDA

View Full Version : Police Olympics / Roller Hockey

05-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Are you guys entering a team again this year? We have two going. Thanks!

Friends at Tampa PD

05-18-2007, 12:32 AM
Hey guys, good to hear from you. Yes we will be there with one team. Looking forward to playing you again.
On a side note, we are also putting together a charity ice game on June 2 against Palm Beach Sheriffs Office to support the Concerns of Police Survivors. If it works out maybe we could do an East coast vs. West coast game. See you in late June.

Craig Boermeester

05-18-2007, 12:50 AM
where can i sign up for the sword fighting and tube sock fight ?

05-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Hey guys, good to hear from you. Yes we will be there with one team. Looking forward to playing you again.
On a side note, we are also putting together a charity ice game on June 2 against Palm Beach Sheriffs Office to support the Concerns of Police Survivors. If it works out maybe we could do an East coast vs. West coast game. See you in late June.

Craig Boermeester

Are your teams strictly PBSO / Plantation PD or are they a mixture from different agencies. If you need an extra skater I'd love to get involved. I'm the captain for the Tampa PD team. Thanks!

06-06-2007, 05:25 AM
Hey guys we are looking forward to the roller hockey tourney. We were thinking of trying to add ice hockey to the games for next year. Please give ur feedback on whether that would be better or worse than the roller hockey. See you guys in a couple of weeks

06-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Hey guys, it was a pleasure meeting u guys up here. Hope you enjoyed it up here. Looking forward to next year and those after.