PDA

View Full Version : firings

05-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Did you hear the latest?? More deputies fired for choking

05-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Old News... That happened months ago.

05-02-2007, 08:51 PM
the sheriff finally talked about it today, but said nothing important.

05-03-2007, 01:25 AM
Looks like NOT being a rat cost one cop his career and two others suspensions and probation. You can call me a rat but I'll keep my job thank you very much. I'd rather be a rat than cover YOUR immature behavior; be it criminal or civil WE are not above the law.
NBC-2 05/02/07
"Covarrubias was fired along with Deputy Roger Trudel, who the sheriff's office says witnesses the first incident and then lied about it during the investigation - saying the man was merely pushed, not choked.

The sheriff said both men failed polygraph tests.

Deputy Jeff Wray and Corporal Tom Corniola were disciplined for failing to report the incidents.

Wray is on probation for eight months and was docked two days pay for witnessing the second incident and not reporting it.

Corniola witnessed both, but only spoke up after the second. He is on probation for eight months for letting the first incident slide."

05-03-2007, 03:31 AM
This post was removed due to violation of the Terms of Use Agreement. Please read the following so there is no misunderstanding about our Terms of Use. You are free to post your views or opinions as long as it meets what you have agreed to by participating on this site:

This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage.

Here's an opportunity to voice your opinion, ask questions, become more informed, make a stand or engage in a healthy debate.

Mod 167

DevilDogg
05-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Moderator, are you signing on with different screen names or are there people trying to become you?

05-03-2007, 05:42 PM
No he isn't, guest 23 posted somthing that should not have been posted and Mod 167 covered it up with his statement to us.

mod 167
05-03-2007, 06:22 PM
No he isn't, guest 23 posted somthing that should not have been posted and Mod 167 covered it up with his statement to us.

Guest is correct. I left the user information intact and replaced their post with the reason why I deleted their post.

Mod 167