PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Talk

05-02-2007, 11:19 AM
I'll give you a topic:

I just saw on the NBC 2 this morning that the boss (Don Hunter) will be holding a press conference today to discuss the recent firing of deputies going all the way back from Jay Green to the lastest of J/D Lawson. It was so nice to see all the deputies on TV once again that have gotten fired.

It's like getting a papercut and pouring lemon juice all over it.

Discuss...

05-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Especially, when a couple of them dont deserve the publicity. Granted there were some bad apples, but seems donny boy is firing up the election machine already with ousted deputies as fuel. It'll be "hey lookie here, I'm cleaning my own nest",,"see what I did, I got rid of some people that were bad". He should look under his own nest.

SecondLife
05-02-2007, 01:43 PM
Is this news conference open to the public? If so, it will be crowded as this is a "blue moon event" as I understand it.

05-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Hey Sheriff, How about talking to your own troops before talking to the media, So that we may get the heads up about whats going to be said about us this week. Sheriff Hunter you are certainly not a Leader...

05-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Guest 8, I'm all vaclempt. You're such a mashuganah.

05-02-2007, 04:29 PM
HA HA! Oy vey!

05-02-2007, 04:34 PM
Especially, when a couple of them dont deserve the publicity. Granted there were some bad apples, but seems donny boy is firing up the election machine already with ousted deputies as fuel. It'll be "hey lookie here, I'm cleaning my own nest",,"see what I did, I got rid of some people that were bad". He should look under his own nest.

Once again Guestt (retnuh et al.) you are making statements that sre not true. The Sheriff is not using this as fuel for his election. If you would have watched the report you would have seen a reporter stating that for months they have been asking the Sheriff to explain all of this. The reporter also made the viewer believe that after this constant pressure from NBC2, the Sheriff caved-in and will give the interview.

Leave it to you to grasp for straws in order to promote your personal agenda.

05-02-2007, 07:10 PM
No hidden agenda here, brudda, Why would you think he would hold that info til now? Maybe you just cant see the trees for the BS in the forest. State law says he can release it anytime he wants. Just watch, he'll use it for fuel and fodder.

05-03-2007, 09:32 AM
Is he the mudder that ate his fodder..........(Abbott &Costello,circa1939)

Curios George
05-03-2007, 10:49 AM
AHh, Abbott &Costello!

Life was so much simpler then.

None of this "Me", "Me", "Me" attitude.

Everyone actually cared about everybody else.

A Man's word and handshake was his honor.

05-03-2007, 12:13 PM
indeed...

05-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Abbott & Costello 1939 for the simple minds. To those of us who live in the real world 1939 was the start of WWII when on September 1 Germany invaded Poland.

Must be nice Rusty to sit in the station and day dream while your men are out in the real world dealing with the problems of today.

Who's on first yes and Hunter is soon tossed out of the game.

Curios George
05-03-2007, 12:59 PM
"Must be nice Rusty to sit in the station and day dream while your men are out in the real world dealing with the problems of today"

I am not sure who you think I am but I am not him nor am I at work!! I have said it before, I work the midnight shift and I push a Green and White!

You should stop making blind accusations. But then again, that is all you have done since posting on this site. Also, it is not hard to see when you blog the NDN site...

05-04-2007, 01:21 AM
guestt-
The files are "releasable" the day they close. Files have to be closed in 180 days (with a few exceptions). The newpaper gets a list of all closed cases every month.

05-04-2007, 02:58 AM
Guest without 2 "T': dont know what your talking about. i been off the site for a few days. i only post on this site under retnuh and never as with another name. sorry to dissappoint you.

Lead by Example: you make a great point. i thnk we will see much much more of the sheriff on tv and in the papers now that there is an election coming and a challenge to the emperor.

Paradise
05-04-2007, 04:05 AM
I respect your opinion retnuh but I will have to disagree about the Sheriff even having a challenge with his current opponent.

Good luck and I wish ya’ll the best.

This coming election will be interesting but like each election year, I will be glad when it is over :)

05-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Guest says Abbott and Costello are for the simple minds. In 1939 Germany invaded poland....and 2 days later France surendered... hoo ahh

05-05-2007, 12:39 AM
OBVIOUSLY SOME OF YOU HAVE NEVER RUN A CORPORATION OR COMPANY OF THIS SIZE...OTHERWISE YOU WOULDN'T BE TALKIN THIS STUPID SH## YOU ARE...The bigger a company(agency,corporation,etc) gets,the more distant the management seems...sometimes they don't care...but I really don't see that here..it's not a good ole boy agency anymore..it is a large well respected agency..deal with it or move on...guess what..the grass isn't any greener else where

05-05-2007, 02:47 AM
the previous guesst seems very uninformed. there is a good old boy managment system in place here in the CCSO. a modern version of what Hunter did away with during his first few terms. but its back and one reason only among lots that make lots of people think its time for a new sheriff. will this PI guy be the right man for the job? who knows but it is still early and maybe someone will come out of someplace to take the CCSO to a better futuree

05-05-2007, 03:30 AM
mbwa..donk