PDA

View Full Version : Edited, Deleted and Moved Posts

MOD 1
05-01-2007, 05:17 AM
Due to complaints about this board, I am going through numerous strings to check for violations of the Terms of Use.

I do not like to delete threads or posts. Nor do I like to edit posts. Going through some of these threads I found numerous violations of our Terms of Use.

I have attempted to save as many posts as I could. In doing so, I have edited some posts so that they comply with the Terms of Use. I have identified these posts by noting on them, that I have edited them. Others, I have deleted.

There is a lot of good dialog on this board. It is a shame to have to delete or edits any of the posts. You can make the same points that are being made without violating the Terms of Use. Please, if you have any questions about the Terms of Use, you can read it at the top of the Message Board Index Page, or email me.

Thank you,

MOD 1

MOD 1
05-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Update:

I have finished reviewing the threads that were brought to my attention. I have deleted what could not be salvaged and made editions where I could.

There is some good dialog going on which could be very beneficial to you. Bu please, let's follow the Terms of Use. Let's not be calling names, or saying anything that might be libelous or slanderous. Let's leave family members out of anything degrading. Let's just try to keep to the facts. You can easily say what you want without violating the Terms of Use.

I have not banned anyone' IP for posts on this board so far. I will if I have to keep coming on here to clean it up.

Thank you,

MOD 1

05-01-2007, 11:01 PM
IF CAPTAIN CHAOSS WOULD STOP SENDING COMPLAINTS TO THE MODERATOR, WE COULD HAVE MORE FUN. ISN'T THERE SOMETHING HE CAN BE MAKING WORSE FOR ROAD PATROL INSTEAD OF MAKING COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE TRUTH???

05-06-2007, 11:13 PM
LOOKS AS THOUGH CAPT. JOE DIRT WAS ALSO DELETED. DON'T KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED, NO NAMES OR SEXES WERE MENTIONED.