PDA

View Full Version : Weigth and appearence Standards

04-28-2007, 10:46 PM
I saw a deputy yesterday with the inmates out cleaning up on the side of the road. This deputy was the most unkept slovenly looking person you could imagine. His uniform was not only dirty and unironed, but his belly was poking our of his shirt he was so over-weight. He looked completely unprofessional.

I s there any kind of weight standard or appearance standard with in the sheriff's department?

05-08-2007, 01:41 PM
good question, is there a standard?

05-10-2007, 10:55 AM
There are many standards, most of them are DOUBLE though.

05-10-2007, 03:15 PM
There are a couple of deputy's that not only are very over weight, but don't really care what they look like in uniform. Their uniforms are nearly always dirty, they show up to work without a shave, and then take no pride in their work. How are they still here?

I saw a deputy yesterday with the inmates out cleaning up on the side of the road. This deputy was the most unkept slovenly looking person you could imagine. His uniform was not only dirty and unironed, but his belly was poking our of his shirt he was so over-weight. He looked completely unprofessional.

I s there any kind of weight standard or appearance standard with in the sheriff's department?