PDA

View Full Version : Leave some details for the poor!!!!!

04-27-2007, 07:39 PM
I can't get any DETAILS! There are no DETAILS!
All you guys out there that have your wives at home punching the detail button need to leave some for the rest of us.
.....And for the rest of you...I can visualize all you people sitting in front of your computers laughing every time you get another detail.

04-28-2007, 02:47 AM
Well said...that was soooo funny... :D

04-28-2007, 02:51 AM
yeah he's right :evil:

Been There, Done That
04-29-2007, 01:37 PM
I can't get any DETAILS! There are no DETAILS!
All you guy out there that have your wives at home punching the detail button need to leave some for the rest of us.
.....And for the rest of you...I can visualize all you people sitting in front of your computers laughing every time you get another junk detail.

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?
But to be fair to our brother, :roll: the unwanted/available page has been very slim this month. WIll you take ANY detail or jsut he "gravy ones" ???

05-06-2007, 06:37 PM
I can never seem to win the lottery. It's been at least 5 months!!! There are some D/S's that win every month. If you can't get a detail, stop your whining and sign up for the lottery; or get a wife or girlfriend. :snicker:

05-06-2007, 07:42 PM
I agree with broke. Something needs to be revised reference signing up for details. However, trashing other brothers wives and name calling is not the right way to channel your anger. Try writing to the permits dept and see if something can change. We'll have to get ready for work and put on my clothes and finish my bag of greaes chips.

sign fat

fldeputydog
05-06-2007, 10:38 PM
I can never seem to win the lottery. It's been at least 5 months!!! There are some D/S's that win every month.

this is true. I have looked back at the lottery winners since Jan. and have found that many of the same people are winning every month and I have signed up every month. This may be a computer glitch..I don't know.. I called the Permits office and they say it is random..I beleive that it is an issue with the program itself..not human error.

05-08-2007, 12:37 PM
If you can't get a detail,.... or get a wife or girlfriend. :snicker:
he is trying to make money.... not lose it

05-10-2007, 02:28 PM
You dont need a g/f or wife..or HUSBAND...just get a laptop!

05-10-2007, 05:04 PM
A possible solution would be to not allow a person who was picked in the lottery one month to sign up for the next months lottery. That would allow those not chosen the month before to have a better shot at winning the following month. At most if a person was extremely lucky he/she could only be chosen by the lottery half the time, every other month. It would not eliminate you from working details that month, you just would not get first shot at the first 24 hours. Just a suggestion.

Been There, Done That
05-10-2007, 07:54 PM
A possible solution would be to not allow a person who was picked in the lottery one month to sign up for the next months lottery. That would allow those not chosen the month before to have a better shot at winning the following month. At most if a person was extremely lucky he/she could only be chosen by the lottery half the time, every other month. It would not eliminate you from working details that month, you just would not get first shot at the first 24 hours. Just a suggestion.

THis is 2 months ina row for me NOT hitting the lotto.....but ya kow what???? Thats why they call it a lottory.....If you dot get picked in the lotto, its tough the 2nd day.....but eventually, my luck will change...I have hit it a max of 2 times in a row....but usually, it an every other month thig....I agree, its hard.....but no system is perect and going to please everyone. IMHO, leave it the way it is. 8)

05-15-2007, 01:22 AM
No details, no overtime, no money, no problem. I'm switching to the darkside....I going to rob liquor stores.

CAVEMAN15
05-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Ive noticed that none of my kind have been winning the lotto since Ive been working here. I think PBSO discriminates against cavemen.

05-15-2007, 08:44 PM
SO EASY EVEN A ............. :lol:

05-15-2007, 09:00 PM
You can have Syms....check out the other posts.....

05-21-2007, 09:37 PM
Quit whining babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-22-2007, 02:09 AM
Just ask stewy to solve your problems. He seems to be able to scream like a girl pretty well.

05-22-2007, 02:16 AM
That's a pretty good idea guest2.