PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

JulieAnna
04-27-2007, 04:31 PM
For the last week or so I have just been sitting back and reading all the opinions of everyone else on here and not voicing mine. I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank all the agency members at the CCSO. I think everyone deserves a pat on the back. Working for a law enforcement agency is not easy. I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but can't we all just get along? I think there has been way to much negativity on here in the last couple of weeks and I am hoping that this post changes that. I really appreciate everything that everyone does at the agency. Thank you again...You guys/gals rock!

04-27-2007, 09:27 PM
I am glad you appreciate our right to our own opinion, and the right to voice it. We had the ethics forum, but people began to express their opinion and Williams influenced the Sheriff to get rid of it. Well lookey here, the opinions and voices are back. They used to be in a forum that was pretty much kept within the CCSO. Now differences of opinion with the admin are aired in the sunshine. Didn't expect this much did ya Jimmy?

04-27-2007, 10:43 PM
we do get along for the most part but we do have disagreemments about things. the ccso is a very nice place to be and probably better than many many other places. still it could be better. and to me there is only really one way to start to make things beter and that is with a new sheriff and new administration. see you again monday

04-29-2007, 01:30 AM
Since you mentioned "HIM", note its all capitalized like "GOD"), if there is a seed in our agency that needs to go its him. Answer this, -How can a worn out left over Marine who was NEVER in the field, or a cop, who only used to work in a JAG office doing nothing but administrative work, go from that to civilian, then to a Donny Doo-boy, to Lt, then to Captain, then damned if he didnt become a Chief. Of what? and HOW? THere are things that some of us know about him that all should be aware of. If you dont know, start asking around.

04-29-2007, 10:40 AM
better play close attention. that dude your talking about is really running this agency. he judges the integrity of us, but he has some real fidelity problems himself. pay close attention...his house in fine crytal.