PDA

View Full Version : Plummer

04-25-2007, 03:19 AM
I graduated the 97th BRC with Sgt Eric Plummer. I heard he left for another agency. Anyone know if that is true and if so where?

04-25-2007, 10:48 AM
Chief Plummer is now at University of Arizona Police Dept, I belive

03-28-2008, 08:51 PM
I miss old Plummer also known as skin flute from the class of 97

3-0-3
03-28-2008, 09:27 PM
Here's Eric,

http://police.southernarkansasuniversit ... me-letter/ (http://police.southernarkansasuniversity.info/welcome-letter/)

03-28-2008, 09:39 PM
He deserves it, he is a good guy. Smart move to.

03-29-2008, 01:11 AM
WOW :roll:

03-29-2008, 04:24 AM
"97 strong and true, there is nothing we can't do!" (gay)

Ahh how I miss the good ole days with skin flute, beaker, hitter in the sh#$!er, east coast, smiley, the rotten tooth guy, the angry black man, the naked old guy from the second floor, the crazy old indian woman who cursed when she ran, and the list goes on and on.

Long live the 97th!

03-29-2008, 07:33 AM
how can we forget the old naked guy running around yelling "I dress you down." What about the man slut who like to bring chicks back to the academy? The guy with one eye brow? The guy with really bad gas? Good times, good times. Is there anyone actually left from the 97th? I'm gonna go do some "way backs."

03-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Hey I never walked down the hallway naked...only partially clad, found out the roomate of mine the "gigster" "pole suckler, AKA 'let me flex my what to be muscle" actually was the "town cryer and snitch" of the 97th dug it.

04-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Ahhhh that would would be "Chief Skin Flute" to you! And kudos to him for figuring out that FHP is a sinking ship and landing a good job elswhere.

04-03-2008, 10:59 PM
I gave him the name flute along with beaker ,surprised you did'nt move on as well.....best regards for maintaining your sanity.....and how could I leave out "Carbondage" as well

04-04-2008, 12:12 AM
I was just looking at our class photo, it seems a good number of the 97th has moved on. Here are the ones that I have heard of (I started in the front row):

Tregoning: quit
Yoakam: quit
Mulvey: FDLE
Plummer: University of whatever
Hiles: Tampa PD
Todd: ICE
Laventure: some city, anyone know where?
Noel: ??
Hetteburg: North Port PD
Hess: fired
Kinghorn: Feds
Switter: Hollywood (I think)?
Townsend: ?
Henderson: retired
Hinson: Orange County
Wagner: Sarasota PD
Marrero: quit?
Hollis: New Porty Richey....then came back WTF?

Anyone else???

04-04-2008, 11:33 AM
noel-jacksonville
Quaglia-(his royal bigness) S.O ?
Randle- Fired?
Yoakam- flight attendant?
Hess- Tow truck driver

04-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Are you guys serious! That says something bout fhp

04-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Hey retiree, do you still have the monkey and the football?

04-04-2008, 05:43 PM
be leave cuz they go from crash to crash all day? (AND PAY OF COURSE)

04-04-2008, 05:49 PM
because of 10-66!

04-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Yes my son, I am now using it in Texas ,however not as often; if at all, when I was with you all,thanks for asking ....We only start out here at 50K-100k plus lifetime medical when you retire to include unlimited off duty at $35 plus dollars an hour...baseball games,football,soccer.movies,mall,bowling alley, hotels (Sheraton,Embasy,Hampton), Business and an assortment others gigs. And can you believe it I even turn some gigs away to stay home! I will always feel your pain but until you guys get a game plan it will still be what it is!! If any of you ever (all LEO brothers) come out to big "D" look me up and I will show you another life that could have been and also a great time!!

best regards

04-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Texas??? How did I get ahold of you?

04-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Hey retiree!

Mavacacacakee! Or whatever the hell it was you used to say!

Love,

Your former 97th classmate and squad partner.

04-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Yes I will give you my personal phone number...of course not on line....email #?984 Hub a dub troop(A )and he will give it to you...and for the other ....saying ma, va, ai ach ga gadi......very good you still remember the Italian I taught to you grass hopper...simple translation ....go take a sh.....t m....f....

Love you guys..........oh by the way my son's did you recall the Yeti? and recall her true hidiousness?

04-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Still miss the brown "I" wonder Hollis and my whistling God father theme with finger blade Carbondage....cover you necks boys when you hear the theme behind you. it just might be me.making a visit .......click...lol

04-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Yes my son, I am now using it in Texas ,however not as often; if at all, when I was with you all,thanks for asking ....We only start out here at 50K-100k plus lifetime medical when you retire to include unlimited off duty at $35 plus dollars an hour...baseball games,football,soccer.movies,mall,bowling alley, hotels (Sheraton,Embasy,Hampton), Business and an assortment others gigs. And can you believe it I even turn some gigs away to stay home! I will always feel your pain but until you guys get a game plan it will still be what it is!! If any of you ever (all LEO brothers) come out to big "D" look me up and I will show you another life that could have been and also a great time!!

best regards

i dont get it

04-05-2008, 04:46 PM
obviously you never saw carbonedage slit throats......while whistling the theme of godfather.........do u recall victor saying...well...if the scenario ...was this.......come on man and ...about woody (GEO Washing Dentures)..mcwho..... falling a sleep and we would all drop our pencils on the floor.at the same time....and young dude that always smiled and end up doing pushups ...andthe time.....that he shined the chrome reflector off the glass window and blinded the Sarge instructing the class and he continued to do it as the sarge kept moving out of the line of sight until he realized what was going on. How about Asbil leaning against the wall sleeping with his eyes wide open...how soon one forgets. LOL

regards