PDA

View Full Version : Deleted threads

04-24-2007, 05:17 PM
Hey MOD...why have there been a few topics deleted? Just wondering...

mod 352
04-24-2007, 06:04 PM
The threads that were removed served no purpose other than to bash members of this agency. That is not what this website was created for. Those that post will find out that this is not the forum to bash, belittle, intimidate or discredit members of this department. My advice to those that would like to continue that type of public commentary is to start up their own web site. I will not allow the integrity of this agency to be compromised by a few that have grudges against it.

04-24-2007, 11:46 PM
Thank you MOD for deleting the threads. I was just curious about your reason and I agree with it 100%! The inflammatory posts were firing me up too! Great job!

04-25-2007, 04:03 PM
You won't see that sort of censorship on the SCSO message board.....either the Mod Squad on their board doesn't worry about the bashing that goes on there... and man there is some serious bashing going on.....and real straight talk amongst the leo's... or their Mod Squad is asleep at the wheel......Thanks Castro....I mean the "bearded one".

04-25-2007, 06:15 PM
I don't work for North Port, but I would if I wasn't already vested in FRS. I just wanted to say that SSO also shows their rears on a regular basis. After reading their message board I wouldn't work there for any amount of money, and I'm sure many would agree with me...

That is quite an example DD. Lets pick the most dysfunctional agency on this board and make comparisons... nice.

04-25-2007, 11:48 PM
this is why i am going to leave nppd for spd or sso, we are a little boring outfit.

04-26-2007, 12:43 AM
good luck to you man

04-26-2007, 03:05 PM
I don't work for North Port, but I would if I wasn't already vested in FRS. I just wanted to say that SSO also shows their rears on a regular basis. After reading their message board I wouldn't work there for any amount of money, and I'm sure many would agree with me...

That is quite an example DD. Lets pick the most dysfunctional agency on this board and make comparisons... nice.

SSO is more dysfunctional than NPPD???? Now there's a switch....No I think it has a little more to do with freedom of speech on the board and not having to worry about talking freely about the brass or anything else that concerns you without worrying about your job ...which is why anonymity is everything. The NPPD board has only been here for a few short weeks...give it time.....their quilting circle is forming now and you'll start to see the same rantings on this board too....unless Moderator Fidel starts cleaning the board with bleach.... Who does NPPD call when they really need their Daddy......SSO....but you wouldn't really know you don't work for NPPD.

04-26-2007, 06:00 PM
this is why i am going to leave nppd for spd or sso, we are a little boring outfit.
When the SSO board was first started, I had many of my posts either deleted or edited out. I was finally banned, but I emailed the mod and we came to a mutual understanding. In a nutshell, the mod told me that I'm free to criticize "things" and "actions." I have been reinstated on the board (I ain't banned anymore) and I pretty much know what I can post without getting deleted, edited or banned.

05-24-2007, 03:19 PM
When the SSO board was first started, I had many of my posts either deleted or edited out. I was finally banned, but I emailed the mod and we came to a mutual understanding. In a nutshell, the mod told me that I'm free to criticize "things" and "actions." I have been reinstated on the board (I ain't banned anymore) and I pretty much know what I can post without getting deleted, edited or banned.

YEAH, BUT YOU'RE STILL A PUNK. I'M STILL HOPING TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE SOME DAY SO I CAN SPIT IN YOUR FACE. YOU ADMITTED TO ME YOU HAD BEEN "BANNED ONCE".....TOO BAD IT WASN'T FOR GOOD. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO VALID OPINION ON ANYTHING.

05-26-2007, 08:40 PM
YEAH, BUT YOU'RE STILL A PUNK. I'M STILL HOPING TO FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE SOME DAY SO I CAN SPIT IN YOUR FACE. YOU ADMITTED TO ME YOU HAD BEEN "BANNED ONCE".....TOO BAD IT WASN'T FOR GOOD. YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO VALID OPINION ON ANYTHING.
Yeaaa, but my opinion is just as good as your opinion and both of our opinions remain here to be read by all. ;)