PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with the new hires?

04-24-2007, 07:44 AM
I heard a few Hialeah cops are leaving their department to go to Miami Beach. Does anyone knows how many Hialeah POs are leaving, and are they almost hired?

04-24-2007, 12:32 PM
The chief said he would prefer to hire people who have not been police before rather than import other depts problem children.

04-25-2007, 01:19 AM
Problem children? If that statement was true your dept. would not even take a second look at us. All that were trying to do is get ahead in our professional lives, that's it.

I don't know all the applicants but i do know some of those men and women and i know we'll be eager to work with you guys.

Hopefully you guys will be able to teach us the ropes and the ins and outs of your dept. Leaving one's best friends and a place where one is comfortable is hard, but all we want to do is fit in with you guys and work towards a common goal.

I can't speak for everybody but i do know that my small group of 3-4 people work hard, were not criminals or lazy, we 15 for everything and
were not p*ssies and we wont ham you up.

Those are my 2cents.

04-25-2007, 03:04 AM
The only things these guys can teach you at the beach is how to get a TAN and pick up ho's!
Come to MPD and learn how to be a cop and thanks to the contract,GET PAID!!!!

04-25-2007, 05:33 AM
The chief said he would prefer to hire people who have not been police before rather than import other depts problem children.

DON'T LISTEN TO THE MORON WHO WROTE THE ABOVE POSTING. THE NEW HIRES WE HAVE HAD LATELY ARE NOT ALL THAT GREAT AND SOME OF THEM ARE AND WILL BE PROBLEM CHILDREN AND THEY CAME RIGHT OFF THE STREET. WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOU GUYS COME OVER AND MORE SO IF YOU ARE HARD WORKERS. I'M SURE BEL2 IS ONE OF THESE LAZY, PARK UNDER A TREE, AND MILK CALLS KIND OF COP WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY HE IS SAYING WHAT HE'S SAYING. SOME OF THE BEST OFFICERS WE HAVE ON THIS DEPARTMENT HAVE COME FROM HIALEAH. YES THERE HAVE BEEN PROBLEM CHILDREN FROM HIALEAH AS WELL, BUT FOR THE MOST PART, THEY ARE ALL GOOD COPS.
AS FOR YOU MIAMA, STAY ON YOUR OWN FORUM IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING POSITIVE TO SAY. POLICE WORK...YEAH, YEAH. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT I'D RATHER GET PAID MORE MONEY FOR DOING LESS AND WORK ON THE BEACH THAN HAVE TO BE WORKING IN THE GHETTO, BEING UNDERPAID AND THEN HAVING TO PLAY CATCH UP DURING CONTRACT TIME IN ORDER TO ATTEMPT TO BE EVEN WITH OTHER DEPARTMENTS.
NO MATTER HOW GOOD OF A CONTRACT YOU GUYS GOT IN MIAMI, YOU ARE STILL FAR BEHIND THE GAME AND DON'T MAKE WHAT WE MAKE.
BACK TO THE SUBJECT, YOU GUYS AT HPD ARE MAKING THE RIGHT MOVE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

04-25-2007, 12:18 PM
yeah i heard about some of the guys with the lawsuits and the use of forces, but i know we got a couple of detectives, a k-9 guy and a motor guy in there 2.

Yeah miami's contract is pretty good and tempting but the beach is still THE BEACH ( the new york yankees of police work) A lot of people tell us about losing all of our holidays and alpha/bravo but i heard in miami they force you over for extra duty jobs also.

But seriously we've heard rumors of backstabbing being prettty bad over there? Is this true or is it just a isolated incident blown way out of proportion by the uninformed?

04-25-2007, 06:46 PM
Yeah miami's contract is pretty good and tempting but the beach is still THE BEACH ( the new york yankees of police work)

The Miami Beach Police Department the New York Yankees of police work? You are one major league ARSE LICKER!

04-25-2007, 08:10 PM
SUCK MY A-ROD!

04-26-2007, 02:20 PM
ok fine how bout the boston red sox or st. louis cardinals

I'm with the kansas city royals/the old montreal expos right now. We got good young talent but when free agency comes around everybody wants to sign the big contract you know. I think we could have won a wold series or 2 but everybody leaves

I love baseball references.

04-26-2007, 04:59 PM
SUCK MY A-ROD! NO! However, proof that you've been with MBPD too long! Clearly a preferred proclivities of a major segment of your service population has rubbed off on you!

05-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Speaking of hiring... when is the beach going to hire certified officers?

05-08-2007, 12:17 AM
HEARD THERE IS A GROUP BEING HIRED IN JUNE FROM A CURRENT LIST, AFTER THAT ITS ANYONES GUESS. CALL BACKGROUNDS 305-673-7952 AND ASK, GOOD LUCK.

05-10-2007, 12:36 AM
PICHPACHI, Iknow who you are. The Hialeah guys coming over are getting phuqued over on a b.s. IA. They're great guys and hard working family men. A good addition to any department. Sorry to lose them, and they should prove to be an asset to the beach.
Do you guys hire former parolees, just thought I'd ask to see if I had a shot.

05-10-2007, 08:36 PM
No, that would be Surfside.........They;ll take any body, even Johnny D.

05-11-2007, 06:37 AM
Thanks Sgt. Ill be calling soon

05-25-2007, 11:56 PM
HEARD THERE IS A GROUP BEING HIRED IN JUNE FROM A CURRENT LIST, AFTER THAT ITS ANYONES GUESS. CALL BACKGROUNDS 305-673-7952 AND ASK, GOOD LUCK.Anyone from Hialeah, and how many? Please post.

05-25-2007, 11:57 PM
ok fine how bout the boston red sox or st. louis cardinals

I'm with the kansas city royals/the old montreal expos right now. We got good young talent but when free agency comes around everybody wants to sign the big contract you know. I think we could have won a wold series or 2 but everybody leaves

I love baseball references.PINGA POR EL CULO!!!!!!!!! EL 5 MIDS