PDA

View Full Version : Say it ain't so

04-24-2007, 03:00 AM
A little bird said that Longo put in for the UCF Chief job. Say it ain't so?

04-24-2007, 09:12 PM
:shock:

04-25-2007, 12:30 AM
I had a feeling he wouldn't last here, take a look UCF's web site; S.W.A.T., Canines, Dive team, Armored Vehicle! and more! The USF upper Admin just doesn't support that kind of stuff. It's a total different animal at UCF; really aggressive police work is promoted there. Woody, who use to work here, and is up and comiing at UCF, didn't leave any scene unless someone was arrested for something, especially they were a women. He is moving right up there. Under the Uravich/Johnson Administration, Woody wasn't even allowed to be an acting shift commander.

04-25-2007, 04:33 AM
The Chief did not apply and is not going to UCF. You gossip queens can think of another one....nice try.

04-25-2007, 02:36 PM
The courting period is over. Who could blame him for trying to get a better job, lord knows we ALL are. This Chief was hired with great expectations and to change this department for the better. Lets face the facts, not much has changed!! F├╝hrer Genshaft has not made it easy for him to get us what we need, but there is more to life than money. Morale is easy to fix, and FREE.

04-25-2007, 06:08 PM
Name the little birdie.

04-26-2007, 04:00 AM
I think his name is Guest

08-09-2007, 06:31 AM
I had a feeling he wouldn't last here, take a look UCF's web site; S.W.A.T., Canines, Dive team, Armored Vehicle! and more! The USF upper Admin just doesn't support that kind of stuff. It's a total different animal at UCF; really aggressive police work is promoted there. Woody, who use to work here, and is up and comiing at UCF, didn't leave any scene unless someone was arrested for something, especially they were a women. He is moving right up there. Under the Uravich/Johnson Administration, Woody wasn't even allowed to be an acting shift commander.

Hey guys! saw the story on channel 10, hope it leads to good changes. Funny how Dr. Meningall got caught lying!

Now about arresting women? lol don't know where I got THAT rep! .. also I was an acting shift commander a bunch of times!.. It IS nice here with the K-9 but I still love my buds there at USFPD (you know who you are). The TROOPS there will also always be in my heart and prayers, I will always wish the best for you guys on the street. I have a lot of admiration for your chief as well, laying it on the line for you. Can't believe it has already been 7 years since I left there. But if you can think about coming to Orlando and getting a take home car, working on an ERT team, Riding a motor.... well the pay is something we are working on here too though.... We will be there to back you guys up if you call, good luck and stay safe always. Good job to Bob too on t.v. !

08-10-2007, 03:48 AM
Woody, Glad to hear things are good at UCF. Things will get better sooner or later I hope. Chief Longo is doing his best. It?s hard to punch through all the barriers that USF administrators have put up over the years. You left at a good time and it sounds like UCF is treating you well. Be safe. Thanks for the support.

08-10-2007, 04:15 AM
Hey Woody, if you were still here, you would be an LT by now. Glad to hear your'e doing good at UCF.