PDA

View Full Version : COPS

04-24-2007, 02:45 AM
Has the CCSO ever been on the show COPS?

04-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Probably not since they only use clips from real law enforcement agencies.

04-24-2007, 04:31 PM
Tell that to all the people sitting in our jail. I bet they wish that were the case.

04-24-2007, 09:56 PM
Ever thought about the fact that some fo the pople in our jail are not guilty.

04-25-2007, 01:38 PM
I think a civilian has hijacked the site! guestt, to answer your question.... UHHHHHH.....NO!

04-25-2007, 04:31 PM
FYI, I'm not a civilian. But civilians are allowed on this public site. FYI also, there are people in the jail that are only guilty because some of us feel that way. Wake up.

Paradise
04-25-2007, 05:12 PM
"FYI also, there are people in the jail that are only guilty because some of us feel that way. Wake up."

I hope this is not the case. People are in jail because they met the probable cause for the arrest. It is up to the courts to prove their innocence or guilt. It does not matter if we feel they are guilty of the crime. If they met the elements of the crime and you have PC then they take the ride.

If they go to jail for any other reason then that deputy is not a deputy and their ways will quickly identify them as a problem child. Based on the past, they will be fired for some reason or another. They are the ones who need to "Wake Up" if this is going on.

04-25-2007, 08:52 PM
PC is a relative term. A few short facts and a live person in front me and I can build PC. Still doesnt mean their guilty. Seems a lot of our members have gotten into the rut of "screw it, they can take the ride", even if the suspected perp is not guilty. This ruins peoples lives that dont really deserve it. Granted, its the courts job to decide guilt or innocence, but shouldnt we have some forethought about how an arrest will effect someone. Personally observing an LEO driving in and out of traffic at a higher rate of speed than policy allows, is intentional but a citizen would be arrested for WWRD or worse. An LEO does it sometimes to just get from one place to the other when there's no hurry. Doesnt make the LEO guilty of WWRD, but there's obviously PC for an arrest of that nature. Doesnt it?

05-07-2007, 07:52 PM
To guestt, if you don't like to do your job then go be a mall security guard. You must not be a Deputy; you sound more like a civilian that thinks they are a Deputy just because purchasing gave you a green sheriff's wind breaker. I really don't believe that a Deputy would risk there career by arresting some one with out P.C. That would be stupid, and I think what you said was not well thought out and stupid. Unless you are a real Deputy and are arresting with out P.C so that you can pad your stats.

05-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Guess what, I'm right there with you brother. Since that post, I've seen at least four "just because" arrests that no real PC existed. These guys dont get fired, they actually get recognized for inflated activity and actually lie to get there. Matter of fact I do know some Mall security guards, and sounds like to me you have little respect for anyone other than anyone in a grey. Glad I didnt develop that disease.

05-07-2007, 11:02 PM
touche

05-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Guess what, I'm right there with you brother. Since that post, I've seen at least four "just because" arrests that no real PC existed. These guys dont get fired, they actually get recognized for inflated activity and actually lie to get there. Matter of fact I do know some Mall security guards, and sounds like to me you have little respect for anyone other than anyone in a grey. Glad I didnt develop that disease.

guestt...I respect anyone who works for a living. Does not matter what type of job they are doing. I myself had many different jobs before making law my career. I have also done many years inside before going to the road. So I can say that I have more respect towards others then most. I would like to point out that if you were witness to just because arrest with no P.C, then that makes you just as bad as those Deputies that were involved. If you see them, then do something about it instead of crying about it on this site. Like the saying goes,,,Put up or shut up…And if you decide to look the other way I hope your conscience will let you sleep at night…