PDA

View Full Version : Good Cops

04-22-2007, 03:01 AM
I'd like to recognize a couple of cops that stayed with me at PGH while I got my melon stapled up. I don't think I ever said thanks. When I saw your faces way the hell out east, I thought you guys had just saw a ghost, but then again, it was your real feelings showing when you guys saw me drenched in blood. Oh, and two other good cops that taught me how to shoot a shotgun...sorry I kicked your ass.....

04-23-2007, 12:12 AM
I have your swipe card and I am holding it hostage until I get my case of MONA V :lol:

04-23-2007, 12:31 PM
:cry:

Sorry to hear about your pretty melon Marco...I wanted to commend you on doing something Positive on this site cause lately, oh wait I mean always, people have negative s*&t to say and thats bad.....It is nice to hear that fellow brothers and sisters took notice of your time of need and responded, people we have to stick together----its us against them..

So kudos to you and I hope your staples heal up nicely, luckily you have plenty of head to cover.... :D

04-23-2007, 12:35 PM
PS....I want to give a shout out to BIG C.T, CK, PS and Michealangelo for sticking up for team members and demonstrating to others what it means to stick together and be a team..... :lol:

04-23-2007, 02:03 PM
How'd your head get banged up ?

04-24-2007, 02:06 PM
He didnt pay the hooker so she got pissed and hit him in the head with a shoe.

Is that positve?

04-24-2007, 04:27 PM
as long as Orange County doesn't catch me..... :shock: (that was a low blow)