PDA

View Full Version : Speeders on I-95

04-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Just wanted to give a thumbs up to FHP. I was driving on I-95 this morning 4/21/07, in the Palm Beach Gardens area or just a bit north about 9:30 A.M. I was traveling in the middle lane at the posted speed limit and a Silver/grayish new Rav 4 came up on the back of my vehicle at, at least 80+ mph. It was a young women, she then squeezed in, in front of the car in the outside lane almost cutting him off. The woman then continued at a high speed, still cutting in and out.

I was just thinking to myself where is a law enforcement officer when you need one. Just at that moment an FHP car popped up out of a low spot in the median, pulled carefully onto the roadway and put his lights on.

When I finally got up to where the trooper had pulled the car over it was, in fact, this young woman in her Rav 4. How perfect.

Too bad you guys don't have the budget to have more manpower on I-95, because I know you could pull people over continuously all day long

Again, thank you - you made my day. Be safe.

02-07-2008, 03:56 AM
amen to that. Its not really the speed but the aggressive driving and tailgating that is the main problem. People will run you off the road. FHP needs more troopers. I see the Sheriff on the highway here and there but I don't think it is there priority.

02-07-2008, 04:03 AM
THIS POST IS OLD.
WELCOME TO THE INTERNET :roll:

02-07-2008, 04:16 AM
THIS POST IS OLD.
WELCOME TO THE INTERNET :roll:

kind 'a old but its something to chat about

07-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Trooper was cruising next to me on 95 in Broward yesterday and everyone was well behaved. Big surprise huh. It was a nice drive on 95 for once. Thank you FHP!

07-24-2008, 12:43 AM
Just wanted to give a thumbs up to FHP. I was driving on I-95 this morning 4/21/07, in the Palm Beach Gardens area or just a bit north about 9:30 A.M. I was traveling in the middle lane at the posted speed limit and a Silver/grayish new Rav 4 came up on the back of my vehicle at, at least 80+ mph. It was a young women, she then squeezed in, in front of the car in the outside lane almost cutting him off. The woman then continued at a high speed, still cutting in and out.

I was just thinking to myself where is a law enforcement officer when you need one. Just at that moment an FHP car popped up out of a low spot in the median, pulled carefully onto the roadway and put his lights on.

When I finally got up to where the trooper had pulled the car over it was, in fact, this young woman in her Rav 4. How perfect.

Too bad you guys don't have the budget to have more manpower on I-95, because I know you could pull people over continuously all day long

and when the unsafe drivers from south florida come up north don't expect the troopers here to look the other way. we like writing tickets and lots of them to bad drivers. its getting to the point that at 10mph over you are getting a ticket!! no more lenientcy (sp)

07-24-2008, 02:41 AM

and when the unsafe drivers from south florida come up north don't expect the troopers here to look the other way. we like writing tickets and lots of them to bad drivers. its getting to the point that at 10mph over you are getting a ticket!! no more lenientcy (sp)

that's lame

spelling is god awful also