PDA

View Full Version : No Tickets on May 5th (Cinco de Mayo)

04-20-2007, 08:48 PM
Many officer have gotten together and suggested that on Cinco de mayo, May 5th for you English speakers, no one in the City issue a ticket other than on a 17. Unity starts with a single action. I know that this is small and some would say meaningless, but if we can not get together on this little trial run, how can we hope to be unified ever! Please put the word out. Just tell fellow officers to not forget to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, that will be the sign. One day just one day with no tickets. All three shifts no exceptions and those that will not participate must pay a price. Because in the end they will reap the benefits if there are any in future negotiations. We must distance ourselves from any officer that does not follow us on this one. Remember just one day, we are not asking for anything else. You can not be written up for just one day with no tickets so there are no excuses.

Go out my fellow brothers and sisters and celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Remember this day will let us know who is a MexiCAN and who is a MexiCAN"T!!!!!!!!

:cry: :x

04-20-2007, 10:28 PM
YOU WANT EVERYONE ON BOARD? PICK AN AMERICAN HOLIDAY. THAT IS WHERE YOU LIVE. :D

04-21-2007, 01:42 AM
Let's say everyone agrees. Which there are NOT but lets say they do. Then what, nobody cares! The next day everyone is going to write 4 tickets to make up for Cinco de Mayo. Good luck.. I'm off anyway. :D

04-21-2007, 02:20 AM
YOU WANT EVERYONE ON BOARD? PICK AN AMERICAN HOLIDAY. THAT IS WHERE YOU LIVE. :D

Hey, Cinco De Mayo should be an American Holiday! Is a day to celebrate the May 5, 1862, military victory of Benito Juarez's loyal Mexican soldiers over the invading French hordes and traitorous Mexicans at Puebla. Besides is a great day to do Cuervo Tequila shots, chased by Dos Xs, Tecate and other Mexican beers. Horale Quate!

04-21-2007, 05:49 AM
[quote="FA Q":3speq83z]YOU WANT EVERYONE ON BOARD? PICK AN AMERICAN HOLIDAY. THAT IS WHERE YOU LIVE. :D

Hey, Cinco De Mayo should be an American Holiday! Is a day to celebrate the May 5, 1862, military victory of Benito Juarez's loyal Mexican soldiers over the invading French hordes and traitorous Mexicans at Puebla. Besides is a great day to do Cuervo Tequila shots, chased by Dos Xs, Tecate and other Mexican beers. Horale Quate![/quote:3speq83z]

funny, some mexicans dont even know about cinco de mayo

04-24-2007, 07:54 AM
Iam mexican and I know what cinco the Mayo is. Thats easy Cinco the Mayo is May 5th and is on a Saturday.There you have it.

04-24-2007, 12:14 PM
Iam mexican and I know what cinco the Mayo is. Thats easy Cinco the Mayo is May 5th and is on a Saturday.There you have it.

Thats right, but unfortunately in Mexico cinco de mayo is not celebrated, its only in America

04-24-2007, 05:40 PM
I find it hard to believe that you want to fight this ticket quota again.3 years ago we took this all the way to the PBA ,EOC ,ACLU and the MEDIA.Only a handful of officers tried to stop this quota by refusing to right any tickets.The rest of this Chickensh*t department just stood by and watched.What makes you think that anything has changed,it's still full of Chickensh*t .