PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Post

MOD 1
04-20-2007, 04:53 PM
This is not a slam site. I deleted a post that named a person in the subject and then asked what others thought of him. Then the poster stated what he thought, which was a slam. If you have any questions about the Terms of Use please read them, or email me.

MOD 1

04-20-2007, 08:02 PM
What are you talking about....several other threads have become "bashing sites" and you chose not to do anyhting about it. You must have known the guy they were asking about.

MOD 1
04-20-2007, 08:47 PM
What in the hell are you talking about....several other threads have become "bashing sites" and you chose not to do anyhting about it. You must have known the guy they were asking about.

Actually I deleted 2 threads about 2 different people. I oversee all of the moderators and around 300 message boards. I don't have the time to review all of the threads from so many boards. What I do is when I sign in, I click on the link to view all posts since my last login. This brings up the board and the subject. I scroll through and look for subjects that appear to me offer the most probability of containing violations. I then check those threads.

When I start seeing a bunch of subjects that just contain a person's name, I have learned that it is either asking about locating the person, or it is to slam the person.

If you know of any threads that slam people, then feel free to email your moderator, Mod 169. Mod 169 is responsible for your board. I just get the flagrant ones that are obvious to me.

MOD 1

04-21-2007, 01:27 AM
I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, I HAVE BEEN SLAMMED EVERY DAY?

MOD 1
04-21-2007, 01:38 AM
I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS, I HAVE BEEN SLAMMED EVERY DAY?

Have you contacted MOD 169 about this? If you haven't you should email them with the Name of the Thread(s), the poster's name, date and time of any post(s) that you feel violate the Terms of Use. Mod 169 will then make a determination whether the post(s) violate our Terms of Use.

MOD 1

04-21-2007, 03:19 PM
Pat OHARE ASIDE, COMMON SENSE TELLS YOU LOOK AT THE THREADS WITH THE MOST ABUNDANT HITS...THOSE ARE USUALLY THE MOST FLAGRANT.

04-22-2007, 04:53 AM
Their have been several post removed by MOD 1 and myself….
Please read the sites Terms Of Service (TOS)
I will be deleting threads that do in fact violate the TOS.
Thanks and stay safe.

04-22-2007, 12:09 PM
I STAY ON THIS SITE BECAUSE I BELIEVE A LOT OF PEOPLE LOOK AT IT AND MY HOPE IS THEY WILL SEE SOMETHING OF VALUE HERE BESIDES, BASHING PAT OHARA.

THERE ARE REAL ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED IN THE PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE. I TRY TO BRING THEM TO THE TOP, OVER WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ME.

BUT IF THIS WEB SITE HAS A POLICY ABOUT BASHING, IT MUST NOT APPLY TO ANY WITH MY NAME ON THEM OR WRITTEN ABOUT ME.

WHAT SAY YOU?

04-22-2007, 12:28 PM
stop whining! You bring it ALL on yourself!! The men and women of PBSO have MANY times asked you to stop posting...you are not trying to bring the problems to the forefront here, you bring your upsets to this site. YOU try to make problems where there are none, or they are things that are already being addressed and being handled.You cannot stand the fact that the employees, and citizens, are pleased with the way things are going at and with the PBSO with our current administration. We are moving into the future, whereas noone sees a future if you were to be at the helm. You have major issues with responsibility for your actions during your career here. You sway back and forth in things you post. You have not written anything that anyone can begin to construe as a positive for this agency, towards the future.

04-22-2007, 03:28 PM
I STAY ON THIS SITE BECAUSE I BELIEVE A LOT OF PEOPLE LOOK AT IT AND MY HOPE IS THEY WILL SEE SOMETHING OF VALUE HERE BESIDES, BASHING PAT OHARA.

THERE ARE REAL ISSUES THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED IN THE PALM BEACH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE. I TRY TO BRING THEM TO THE TOP, OVER WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ME.

BUT IF THIS WEB SITE HAS A POLICY ABOUT BASHING, IT MUST NOT APPLY TO ANY WITH MY NAME ON THEM OR WRITTEN ABOUT ME.

WHAT SAY YOU?

they are going to see. If you didn't post here, we wouldn't be . You have your own website, use it. You can screen your website to make you look like something you're not and several D/S and citizens have told you they don't support you.