PDA

View Full Version : WHAT'S UP WITH CHIEF CAVALLO?

04-19-2007, 08:17 AM
I hear a lot of rumors flying about Cavallo's sudden transfer? Is this another female issue?

04-19-2007, 11:27 AM
I heard maybe another affair, but who knows. he has the reputation for sure.

04-19-2007, 08:59 PM
I know he was dating a deputies wife sometime ago, caused their divorce and is supposedly married to her now? Maybe he's seeking a new wife? :lol: :lol:

04-21-2007, 12:23 AM
I heard it had nothing to do with a female but that he tried to have Margate PD drop a DUI for a friend and got nailed?

04-23-2007, 06:35 PM
Lets end the speculation and stop making these postings. Cavallo has not had woman problems or anything to do with getting someone off in a DUI case.

04-24-2007, 08:00 PM
Hey, I'm friends with the former deputy who's wife he was doing. he drove the poor guy crazy and took the guys wife with him on trips all over the place. He assigned the deputy midnights so he could see the wife while the former deputy worked, so I could care less about legal saying what a great guy he is. Sorry, he isn't a great guy and deserves what he gets.

06-21-2007, 04:52 PM
I also am familiar with the wife stealing incident, the guy is a snake in the grass. He will never change his stripes. He is nice to your face, but will hang you out to dry if you do something wrong!!!!

07-17-2007, 01:48 PM
Robin was a police officer at NLPD back in the day. One of Lou's first conquests. She eventually hooked up with the canine cop and then got run off the job, sometime after the boyfriend and the dog had medical issues. Frankie was another scalawag from TPD and then NLPD,BSO and Law School,,,who was involved with a CSA named Sue,,,who was married to a Springs Cop at the time,,,,then they were caught "inflagrante delicto" at gunpoint in a company car. "Sue" eventually screwed her way to become a police officer and after awhile realized she could not handle it....became Goldstein's secretary and Married up to a decent guy who became a district chief. So ya see, Lou is just one of many dirty cops who has made his career on the bones of others. The website is bringing back lot's a memories. Like the lady cop so badly used by her bretheren that she was driving around with her gun in her mouth,,,eventually she took her own life. Police officer's cannibalize their own. I do not miss So Flo, the job or the people. Lotsa bad karma man.

OH, ok now it is all very clear you are a disgruntled ex-employee, probably John Benneck who left NLPD for Tennessee with Robin, however, Robin left you (because you are a ****) and then you tried crawling back on your knees begging Cavallo to get you re-hired......but what you did not realize was everyone thought you were a **** when you left, and we were glad that you were gone, so Cavallo told you NO THANKS. You can bring up all these ancient stories about Cavallo and whoever else, no-one cares. The fact is he is a good Chief now, he has obviously grown up over the years, which is something you should try.

07-17-2007, 07:45 PM
AMEN!

07-17-2007, 08:09 PM
Robin was a police officer at NLPD back in the day. One of Lou's first conquests. She eventually hooked up with the canine cop and then got run off the job, sometime after the boyfriend and the dog had medical issues. Frankie was another scalawag from TPD and then NLPD,BSO and Law School,,,who was involved with a CSA named Sue,,,who was married to a Springs Cop at the time,,,,then they were caught "inflagrante delicto" at gunpoint in a company car. "Sue" eventually screwed her way to become a police officer and after awhile realized she could not handle it....became Goldstein's secretary and Married up to a decent guy who became a district chief. So ya see, Lou is just one of many dirty cops who has made his career on the bones of others. The website is bringing back lot's a memories. Like the lady cop so badly used by her bretheren that she was driving around with her gun in her mouth,,,eventually she took her own life. Police officer's cannibalize their own. I do not miss So Flo, the job or the people. Lotsa bad karma man.

OH, ok now it is all very clear you are a disgruntled ex-employee, probably John Benneck who left NLPD for Tennessee with Robin, however, Robin left you (because you are a .) and then you tried crawling back on your knees begging Cavallo to get you re-hired......but what you did not realize was everyone thought you were a . when you left, and we were glad that you were gone, so Cavallo told you NO THANKS. You can bring up all these ancient stories about Cavallo and whoever else, no-one cares. The fact is he is a good Chief now, he has obviously grown up over the years, which is something you should try.

HEY GUEST, YOU MIGHT THINK I'M JOKING, BUT I'VE SEEN SOAP OPERAS THAT HAVE NOTHING ON THIS STORY. SOMEDAY, SOMEONE WILL COME UP WITH ONE AND MAKE LOTS OF MONEY. YOU CAN NAME IT "AS THE POPO TURNS".. THANKS FOR THE INFO. :shock:

07-19-2007, 12:35 PM
Lets not forget Cavallo sticking Roger Denis on the midnight shift so he would have late night time with Lori!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And his travel with Lori to conferences, while she was married and living with Roger. "Why Honey, Chief Cavallo wants me to attend the conference with him"!!

Amazing that this guy is a cop, no less chief!!

07-21-2007, 09:20 AM
About my past,,,,totally wrong.Nope, not even close. If you knew about the alias you would know me. A little quick on the trigger "Wanda". All of this is way before your time. And 30 years in the biz and retired enjoying a pension I might add. Disgruntled perhaps, no more than the average cop who was screwed over,,,, SO was Cherokee McDonald and Joseph Wambaugh. So what, but I have moved onto to better things. And I am not in Tennessee. Go GAtors, How bout them Noles. I have known your hero the chief a long time, longer than You. It is very hard for people to make a change in their behaviors. Especially Strong A type personalities like cops who have the power of life and death over people. I did not realize how much until I retired, went to Art School and learned how to be a human being and dislike cops. NLPD was a very messed up place would not to work there and hated living there. But, most of the gossip on this and other pages is all hooey. What shouts out to me is all of the miserable cops and support staff. Nothing has improved and I doubt it ever will.

07-22-2007, 03:03 AM
It's Mike McGrane. Hi Mike.

07-22-2007, 11:33 PM
About my past,,,,totally wrong.Nope, not even close. If you knew about the alias you would know me. A little quick on the trigger "Wanda". All of this is way before your time. And 30 years in the biz and retired enjoying a pension I might add. Disgruntled perhaps, no more than the average cop who was screwed over,,,, SO was Cherokee McDonald and Joseph Wambaugh. So what, but I have moved onto to better things. And I am not in Tennessee. Go GAtors, How bout them Noles. I have known your hero the chief a long time, longer than You. It is very hard for people to make a change in their behaviors. Especially Strong A type personalities like cops who have the power of life and death over people. I did not realize how much until I retired, went to Art School and learned how to be a human being and dislike cops. NLPD was a very messed up place would not to work there and hated living there. But, most of the gossip on this and other pages is all hooey. What shouts out to me is all of the miserable cops and support staff. Nothing has improved and I doubt it ever will. Roscoe, I mean Mike, I knew that was you when I saw the username.

07-24-2007, 04:22 AM
[quote="Rocoe MakemDo TheChicken":10uqjb4e]About my past,,,,totally wrong.Nope, not even close. If you knew about the alias you would know me. A little quick on the trigger "Wanda". All of this is way before your time. And 30 years in the biz and retired enjoying a pension I might add. Disgruntled perhaps, no more than the average cop who was screwed over,,,, SO was Cherokee McDonald and Joseph Wambaugh. So what, but I have moved onto to better things. And I am not in Tennessee. Go GAtors, How bout them Noles. I have known your hero the chief a long time, longer than You. It is very hard for people to make a change in their behaviors. Especially Strong A type personalities like cops who have the power of life and death over people. I did not realize how much until I retired, went to Art School and learned how to be a human being and dislike cops. NLPD was a very messed up place would not to work there and hated living there. But, most of the gossip on this and other pages is all hooey. What shouts out to me is all of the miserable cops and support staff. Nothing has improved and I doubt it ever will. Roscoe, I mean Mike, I knew that was you when I saw the username.[/quote:10uqjb4e] HEY TURKEYNECK MCGRAIN I MISS YOU YOU!!!

07-27-2007, 03:41 PM
Glad to here from Yaz, Too. Miss Some of you guys. Thanks. All is well and good. One of the few guys I will speak to, told me about this website. Brought back lotsa memories. Chose the moniker for those who remember me. to see who is still around. email adress is 'mcgrane.mike@gmail.com'. All Is good,,, happily married, finally! Italian Jersey/philly girl. They are the best. Down to earth, keep it real and no BS. She is a great gal. Working up here is so jersey doing good. So wassup. Keep in touch. Hope all is good wit chew youse guys. Stay safe be happy and retirement is a wonderful thing.

06-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Wow. From 2007. Another great Lameo loser. Things never change here.

06-09-2011, 02:42 AM
Forget about Cavallo.
Insane Mike McGrane, the man , the myth, the legend in his own mind.
What a flashback.
Had a great time back in the day.
Thanks.