PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU

04-18-2007, 05:05 PM
I wanted to thank Officer M. Berry for helping me a few months ago. I want you to know how much I appreciate all your help and kindness, and thank you for making sure I made it safely to my destination. You are truly an awesome police officer, and knowing you for so long, I can say I'm so proud of you.

Also to Officer Madden (sp?) thank you for taking care of my elderly father and making sure he got to the hospital safely, I know you can't remember every call. He was diagnosed with Toxic dementia, and has made a 100% recovery. (Dogwood St. elderly man having hallucinations) I have the upmost respect for you all and I appreciate you going the extra mile for those you serve. Awesome job guys, I rather like seeing Kudos on this thing instead of all the whining and complaining. NPRPD has alot to be proud of!

04-22-2007, 05:00 PM
No need to thank me. That's what friends are for. I didn't ask Madden about his part, but that is his M.O. He is a good cop, and an even better person. I can assure you Madden would have helped you father like that even if he was off duty. We are here to help you when you need us, "neighbor".