PDA

View Full Version : New Shift

04-15-2007, 04:36 PM
Am I the only one that is looking at the shift bid and laughing? Have you seen the Sgts on each squad? I guess this bid the Lt.'s were given their choice of Sgts to work with. How bout that good ol boy network. Anyway it's no suprise that Days gets a good crew since BB and JP are lovers.

Look at Mids...I would like to believe that 221 didn't hand pick those idiots. You've got one Sgt who was booted off last bid for not being able to make a decision, or at least the right one. Great job not demoting him when you had the chance. Another one that just disappears for the night, One that is afraid of the dark cause his mommy never let him out. Outside of BW it is laughable and dangerous.

Thank goodness for MS and TB to equalize the three other idiots on the squad. You got a new one who has his head so far up the Lt's arse that it is comical, another who is so far out there that no one listens too, and the biggest joke who just cares about puttin himself in for medals. "hey guys look at the medal case i made to show you what my medals are called". What a tool, God help the FTOs cuz this joke wants to run the program, and he will.... right into the ground with his clones.

This should be a pretty entertaining shift bid. And to think that it will be 8 months long! :lol:

04-17-2007, 03:35 AM
yes you are the only one...now shut up *****!!!!!!!!!!!

04-17-2007, 04:58 PM
oh little scary...Let me guess you have worked here 15 minutes and realize that you have reached your full potential. You will never amount to anything and will be copying domestics for 23 years. You know you won't make it as a sergeant or in a specialty unit. I am sure that whatever shift you selected will be much safer because you are on it! You are an idiot, especially if you think MS and TB are your buds. When your done swallowing, perhaps you will see the light. If you are so scared leave, we don't need back-stabbing whiners here. So you and your un-descended testicles should move on to PCSO or wherever. You can save your breath for your inflatable girlfriend or steve s-friend.

04-17-2007, 11:25 PM
True, MS and TB cannot be trusted..... however Dulski is a tool who thinks his poop doesn't stink :oops:

04-19-2007, 04:20 AM
Hey Scary,

Why do you have nothing to say about the dayshift supervisors? Maybe if you were buddies with RD he would put you in for a medal!

04-20-2007, 01:43 AM
it sounds like the shift bids from 96,97,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,05,06,07, and will the shift bid for 08, some things never change :shock:

05-06-2007, 12:24 AM
Dulski is a noteworthy tool, but I'd like to offer up: 255. Talk about someone with a huge opinion of himself, he's the man, just ask him. What he can offer upstairs in the way of supervision, I have no clue. How do you lead people when you've never done the job? Is it just me or does he look like a horse?

We gave both of these tools Officer of the Year for what exactly? The awards committee must be full of chubby chasers. :devil:

05-06-2007, 02:23 PM
What are you talking about, not being able to lead w/o doing the job? Who has been a sgt up there that has work isd? No one!! Believe me it is not difficult supervising the clowns upstairs.

They read the paper all day and talk about how great they are. Anyone can do their job. We don't have any cases that they go out on that none of us could investigate properly. Whatever happened to term limits up there? And now you've got a rotating position lasting over a year!

Personally I don't give a squat what they do upstairs. Just please don't try and tell me how to do my job downstairs b/c when was the last time you put a uniform on and handled a call from start to finish. :shock: