PDA

View Full Version : Use of Force

04-15-2007, 02:20 PM
A subject resisting needs to be dealt with force!!

Dont resist and force wont be used!!

06-15-2007, 10:11 AM
Some get away with more force than others...

A subject resisting needs to be dealt with force!!

Dont resist and force wont be used!!

06-16-2007, 01:27 AM
I'm sorry fellow law-enforcement professionals, but I felt the need to reiterate one of my earlier meaningful alliterations from another previous thread. I believe that the same holds true for this thread as well. A true gentlemen must always avoid dreadful uses of force whenever necessary. We should strive to avoid becoming overbearing cretins as we enforce the law. Enjoy!

I think that professionalism does have to be maintained at all times especially when criminals resist arrest as they are taken into custody. I do not know how these "musclebound thugs" handle these situations, as for me, I simply step out of my patrol car in my crisply ironed WCSO uniform, polished boots and Greg Louganis physique and I clear my throat announcing that all parties cease and desist. To further express my point, I fold my arms and I begin tapping my right foot on the ground to show my prey that I am incensed by the situation as a whole. Upon this emotional outburst on my part, I can always sense the fear that I am imposing upon the criminals, one could almost cut the tension I am creating with a knife. If this tactic fails I then go to the last step and I hold up my right index finger to the sky, thus invoking the Marquis of Queensbury Rule upon the whole affair. Thank goodness I have not had to resort to this last step as distasteful as it sounds, but I am sure that my philosophy will work when, in the near future, I am transferred to the lower end of the county. Thus far in my brief law enforcement career, I have only worked in the upper end.

11-14-2007, 05:07 AM
USE OF FORCE::::: ENOUGH FORCE TO GAIN CONTOL OF THE SITUATION.

I THINK PEOPLE HAVE HEARD THAT BEFORE WELL SOMTIMES FORCE IS ALL ARRESTEES AND INMATES UNDERSTAND. CONTROL IS THE WORD

HOW ONE PERSON CONTROLS THE SITUATION IS IS GONG TO BE DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS... THE ONES USING FORCE HAVE TO BE THE ONES TO DEAL WITH IT. AND IF YOUR NOT INVOLVED WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT ITS TO MUCH OR NOT ENOUGH

11-16-2007, 08:40 AM
sometimes it only takes fourteen rounds to kill a cow. hey, i didn't do it! :twisted: