PDA

View Full Version : we may need a democrat sheriff next election

04-15-2007, 01:12 AM
Just want to write a quick note to the Dep looking at pictures on the magazine rack at the 7-11 on walsiham and ridge mids 130am Monday/tues my daughter had a flat in the parking lot and had a jack but no jack handle she approached you politely to ask if you had a handle. YOU never even looked up from your picture book and coldly told my daughter to look in the owners Manuel. I realize It is not your job to assist a citizen broke down in a lit and open business but your arrogance is what is very troubling.I was very pro, pcso until I to had a run in with a dep about 21 yo with the maturity of a 17 yo. Now my daughter. By the way Dep in question is about 50, balding on top and and somewhat over weight. I know that you all will slam me for spelling, education, ECT, but what really what the point is that you made my daughter stand there trying to get advice from an authority figure and you never even looked up from the pictures! It’s the small things that like this that in time leads to major changes in any org.

04-15-2007, 01:18 AM
not everyone in any agency is the best employee. most deputies here have the understanding that we are here to assist you, even if that means just giving you a few minutes of time. as far as the tire issue goes, i dont know who that employee was, but im sure he has a supervisor. im not familiar with your incident involving a young deputy, so ill not comment. i wills ay that however most deputies here a decent, and know how to be professional, some of the others are self explanatory. take care.

04-15-2007, 02:11 PM
Just want to write a quick note to the Dep looking at pictures on the magazine rack at the 7-11 on walsiham and ridge mids 130am Monday/tues my daughter had a flat in the parking lot and had a jack but no jack handle she approached you politely to ask if you had a handle. YOU never even looked up from your picture book and coldly told my daughter to look in the owners Manuel. I realize It is not your job to assist a citizen broke down in a lit and open business but your arrogance is what is very troubling.I was very pro, pcso until I to had a run in with a dep about 21 yo with the maturity of a 17 yo. Now my daughter. By the way Dep in question is about 50, balding on top and and somewhat over weight. I know that you all will slam me for spelling, education, ECT, but what really what the point is that you made my daughter stand there trying to get advice from an authority figure and you never even looked up from the pictures! It’s the small things that like this that in time leads to major changes in any org.
I for one don't believe a word you said. If this so concerned you why did you not take the Deputy's name from his shirt and report him. Why did you not ID yourself ? I think that this Deputy probably issued you a ticket at one time or maybe something more serious like drugs or something and this is your way of getting even, that's what I think.

04-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Two questions come to mind, are you disgruntled ? You use some police terminology. Is your daughter an adult ? If not you should take some parent responsibility and question why she was out so late. Nothing good happens that late and I hardly think this ever happened.

Ten6Niner
04-16-2007, 12:11 AM
Shut it, you morons! Not only am I sure this did happen, it happens way to often, and if you actually work the road and aren't the ones doing it, you know it happens every day.

If the poster had called dipwad's sergeant, then y'all would say it was a "bu%$shi# complaint."

I'm sorry your daughter was treated poorly by a member of our office. I certainly hope he doesn't have a daughter, or if he does, I feel sorry for her.

04-16-2007, 12:16 AM

I believe that you believe what your daughter told you. Your daughter may believe what she said. But in reality it most likely happened very differently.

But you do represent the same azzhole parent that believes every word that comes out of your little angel's mouth. Your little angel would never lie to you, woud she?

But here's some of my points of view. Did daddy's little girl have the sense to call daddy? Why was your little angel out so late? Was your little angel afraid to call daddy? Does daddy think that Deputies are tow truck drivers too??? Does daddy think that Deputies are even allowed to change their owwn tires, because we are not by policy. Deputies have to call a tow truck to do that. So did the mean old deputy ask your daughter if she needed a tow truck, I bet yes. Did your little angel have an attitude maybe, just a little, I bet yes.

And here's the summation. If you as a supposed citizen with civil rights, assuming they have been restored, are going to vote for a Deomcratic Sheriff (good luck finding one in this county) because of one allleged episode, then so be it. And here is your sign "STUPID"!!!!

04-16-2007, 10:54 AM
Sir, I apologize for some of the tone you are hearing. I am usually very skeptical of complaints on the police in general because everybody Monday morning quarterbacks us and scrutinizes us on our every move.

Maybe it happened exactly the way your daughter said and maybe it was her perception which may not be totally accurate. I don't care if your daughter is an adult or not. She is and always will be your daughter and you should expect nothing less than the simple courteousy of a Deputy to give at least some assistance in her getting home safely.

I pray to God that my daughter, even if she is an adult, is not cast off like a piece of garbage because some lazy jerkoff can't take the time to at least offer some type of assistance. I know some guys will slam this post but c'mon, if it is your daughter wouldn't you be pretty happy that a Deputy offered to assist when she asked. Even if she didn't ask, shouldn't we offer if we see her predicament?

Treat people like you would want another Deputy to treat your loved ones. Not everybody out there is an arse even if sometimes it seems that way. I'm not saying I believe the whole version of the story given but I do believe that some lazy, do nothing Deputy, couldn't bother to help a girl and she was upset enough to tell her father. Now some of you act like he's a jerk, which he might be for other reasons, because he's upset that his daughter received no help from the very people that she supposedly can trust. Great image given. And before anybody starts defending the Deputy, we all know that some of these people are out there so it's not out of the realm that it happened.

Last thing, if it was my daughter and some jerkoff did that, I would 56 and stick my foot up his arse and if I didn't like his attitude, I would go down to IA with my daughter and file the complaint myself. You could call me a RAT or whatever, but there is nothing, NOTHING more important than my family. If only some of us would realize that it is the same way for everyone else (citizens) we would take a little more care in our daily dealings with people.

We took this job with the belief that we protect the oppressed (sheep) from the oppressors (wolves). A simple flat tire for a young girl late at night or anytime could lead to a disastrous ending for her. It happens everyday somewhere. Intervene. The small things make us heroes without ever knowing it.

04-16-2007, 08:44 PM
"Shut it, you morons! Not only am I sure this did happen" QUOTE from tensixniner. How do you know this really happened? Were you there? Don't judge others without knowing all the FACTS.

Ten6Niner
04-16-2007, 09:52 PM
I know because it was me.

I was standing there, looking at a Maxim, thinking about my lame life, picturing an ARMS clerk or Call Taker in the bathing suit I was looking at, waiting for my little blue pill to kick in...

...oops, sorry got lost in the moment again. Anyway, I was in the middle of my fantasy, waiting to go in the men's room & squeeze one out, when this girl interrupted my concentration and blew (no pun intended) my fun for the night.

04-17-2007, 05:49 AM
PERCEPTION.....How accurately the girl relayed the events to her father, how old she is, why she was out late, or why she didn't call her father has nothing to do with the incident. Put the magazine down, offer to call a tow or place a call to the young ladys family. PUBLIC SERVANT a$$holes, thats what we are, invest 5 minutes out of your magazine reading while on duty and do a little good, if not because your just a good guy how about because you are getting PAID to do it. Some of you people are embarassing.

04-17-2007, 07:56 AM
If the date is correct, the UNIT history shows the last guy ther was s31c at 0040. after that, the squad was busy. nobody shows out there between 0100-0130, they were all on calls. but he fits the discription.

04-17-2007, 03:17 PM
Shut it, you morons! Not only am I sure this did happen, it happens way to often, and if you actually work the road and aren't the ones doing it, you know it happens every day.

If the poster had called dipwad's sergeant, then y'all would say it was a "bu%$shi# complaint."

I'm sorry your daughter was treated poorly by a member of our office. I certainly hope he doesn't have a daughter, or if he does, I feel sorry for her.
I have read your replies many times. I have always been confused by your statements until now. There is no doubt in my mind that you no longer work in law enforcement. I believe you did at one time. I also believe you where terminated from you agency because of your nasty behavior and demeanor. I'm not sure yet, but I do think I worked with you at one time. When I know for sure I will post your name and address so everyone that you have put down over the months may contact you. You where a sorry arrse then and I believe you need physiological help as soon as possible before you go over the deep end again.

04-17-2007, 03:21 PM
To all of the so called deputies who have posted replies to the negative of PCSO in reference to this post, you are the embarassment.

You are the "me generation" punks who are playing cop.

A couple things you may like to learn that your FTO of 2 years experience did not tell you:

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. That means, among other things, IF YOU WERENT THERE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! Among other things, PEOPLE LIE! And there are three sides to every story, there side, your side, and the media's side.

You so called deputies that go and blast other deputies over a so called event. Youre fuc-king ridiculous. I think Ten6Niner does it just to provoke responses. But you other morons are unreal.

04-17-2007, 09:15 PM
THE REAL DEPUTY should relax and do his job. I'm on 20 years and have a right to call it as I see it. Lazy guys are among us and there is no doubt in my mind that something like this could have occurred. Is there a me, me crowd in the new generation? Yes !! Are there lazy Deputies of all seniority levels in our agency? Absolutely !!

This topic could be useful if people would just take it as constructive criticism or a self reality check. In other words, if just a couple of guys see these posts and now check on someone needing help instead of driving by them, than these posts have accomplished something.

I also think it was wrong to condemn a guy bringing up a topic about his child when you don't know the facts either, unless you were there and are the Deputy in question. I want to defend my brothers and sisters also, but with my eyes open.

Constantine
04-21-2007, 06:17 PM
I don't believe eveything I hear from other deputies, however if a Deputy (who I never met) and a civilian (who I never met) tell me two different stories I will take the Deputies side evey time, unless there is proof to the contrary. That is not blind faith, just common sense. So in this case I don't believe the original poster just because he posted it online.

04-25-2007, 03:10 PM
I hope IA looks into this and encourages this citizen to come forward. It's pathetic to see some of you defending a deputies poor decision not to assist a citizen requesting help from a paid public servant. I also find it hard to believe that with technology of GPS you cannot find out who was there.