PDA

View Full Version : A lie, An act of stupidty and my socks

Hoppy
04-14-2007, 05:59 PM
Ok here we go one more time for all those who missed it the first time.
My lie, was saying that I would make the one post and call it a day, but like Al Pacino in the God Father three “Every time I get out they suck me right back in again”. So here I am explaining myself one more time for all of those who are hiding behind your BS names like little school children passing notes in class.
Red Devil, you are not my Bro, my pal or my friend, don’t throw me under your bus and posting under my name was very not cool! So you were smart enough, or I was dumb enough to use my ID number as my password after I Identified myself on this site and you figured it out. That was obvious my mistake that has been fixed, but you did get a few things wrong…..
I was a bug man before I was a cop, never been in the military, thank you to those you did, but I went right into my dad’s business while in school. So no I was never in the Gulf wars.
I do not have 110 injuries, just four, rebuilt shoulder, rebuilt knee, a tumor removed from my throat in 2004 and my back surgery, not that it is any of your friggin business.
For all you other little kids hiding behind your fake names like little scared children, leave me out of your games.
I don’t care who is sleeping with you, who is looking at the girls at the bars, or who thinks who is doing a good or bad job in their districts. I am sorry to hear, third hand ,that BM is in a pinch, he has always been a good friend. To the Sgt who called one of my Co-Working Sgts to accuse me last night, I don’t even know you. Not sure I could pick you out of a photo line up and hold no grudge against you or anyone else, so cut out the games and if you want to know something about me call me directly. Because the next person I hear calling about me will be hearing from me. The Red Devil BS has been more of a Pain in my butt then I am sure it has caused to those of you the post was intended for and that is because of the juvenile acts of a few, in some cases high ranking people. Get over yourselves and look and see that this schmuck is playing you all.
And lastly for those of you who seem to have an unusual interest in my socks? (I must have missed something on this) But I assure I change them everyday, they are fairly knew because every time I step in man poo in Immokalee I throw them away, and there is a lot of man poo in Immokalee.
I had never heard of this stupid web site until 2 days ago and frankly airing out agency issues in a public forum in bad form. We all have complaints but we should keep them in house. Just think what the public thinks reading the stupid things you all are posting.
For the last time is you have questions for me grow a set and call me, you know who I am and where I work. We can set up a time to meet in person and discuss your concerns!
Hoppy

04-14-2007, 08:13 PM
red devil=hoppy=hoppy

04-15-2007, 11:15 AM
******** SIG-13V BOLO********
SPECAIL ATTENTION D-1
ALL UNITS PLEASE BOLO THE AREA OF NAPLES PARK FOR A WHITE FORD F-150 WORK TRUCK
DRIVEN BY A HISPANIC MALE APPROX 506 140 LBS BROWN/BLACK

IF LOCATED HOLD AND NOTIFY D-1 SET

THANKS, HOPPY