PDA

View Full Version : PAT FILES ETHICS COMPLAINT

04-14-2007, 03:47 PM
I just read in a local newspaper, sheriff's candidate hopeful Pat has filed an ethics complaint on Sheriff Bradshaw. He openly admits his complaint is on suspicion, that he has no actual proff and that he wants the ethics commission to actually investigate. He still can not investigate anything and just throws things out hoping and praying they will stick. He lack of knowledge on how the system works is abundant. He also ONCE AGAIN leans toward the age discrimination cruthch he has used numerous times. He filed an internal affairs complaint while employed as a Sergeant on three exceptionally fine individuals whom he worked for, which was ultimately unfounded. It's the like of knowledge that hamper his ability, back then and now, to be effective. Mr. O has tried over and over again to use the system to his advantage to hide his many inequaties and inabilities. He still tries. I hope the ethics commission actually does an investigation, but on the complaintant, Mr. O They will find a person trying to seek revenge on fine law enforcement professionals that only were doing their job. They demoted Mr. O because of his actions. We applaud these individuals, particularily Sheriff Bradshaw.

04-14-2007, 06:18 PM
Ex-worker says sheriff improperly gave jobs to campaign backers

Saturday, April 14, 2007

A former employee who became a political challenger has filed an ethics complaint accusing Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw of improperly giving jobs to reward 2004 campaign supporters and help his 2008 reelection.

Bradshaw denied any wrongdoing Friday and called former Lt. Patrick O'Hara's Florida Ethics Commission complaint a "frivolous" action from a "disgruntled employee."

Saturday, April 14, 2007

A former employee who became a political challenger has filed an ethics complaint accusing Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw of improperly giving jobs to reward 2004 campaign supporters and help his 2008 reelection.

Bradshaw denied any wrongdoing Friday and called former Lt. Patrick O'Hara's Florida Ethics Commission complaint a "frivolous" action from a "disgruntled employee."

O'Hara resigned last September after being told he was about to be demoted to sergeant. O'Hara, 64, says he was a victim of age discrimination. The week after his departure, he opened a 2008 campaign for Bradshaw's job.

In a March 27 letter to the ethics panel, O'Hara said Bradshaw, a former West Palm Beach police chief, had hired at least four retired West Palm Beach police employees and at least nine former sheriff's personnel who had retired prior to Bradshaw's 2004 election.

"My complaint and my belief is, these people the sheriff hired influenced voters, and helped the sheriff raise large sums of money," O'Hara said in the letter. "I believe he is rewarding people for bringing money and votes to his election in 2004, and securing his position for the next election."

Asked in an interview to back up his claim, O'Hara said, "I can't prove that, but that's what I'm asking the Florida Ethics Commission to do."

Bradshaw said Florida law gives sheriffs broad discretion in hiring.

"We hired qualified people. It's just that simple," Bradshaw said.

nice try Pat. Dont worry, no one will forget this in the coming months.

04-14-2007, 06:25 PM
I just read in a local newspaper, sheriff's candidate hopeful Pat O'Hara has filed an ethics complaint on Sheriff Bradshaw. He openly admits his complaint is on suspicion, that he has no actual proff and that he wants the ethics commission to actually investigate. He still can not investigate anything and just throws things out hoping and praying they will stick. He lack of knowledge on how the system works is abundant. He also ONCE AGAIN leans toward the age discrimination cruthch he has used numerous times. He filed an internal affairs complaint while employed as a Sergeant on three exceptionally fine individuals whom he worked for, which was ultimately unfounded. He just doesn't get it. It is not his age that is his crutch. It is his lack of character, his lack of knowledge that hamper his ability, back then and now, to be effective. Mr. O'Hara has tried over and over again to use the system to his advantage. He still tries. I hope the ethics commission actually does an investigation, but on the complaintant, Mr. O'Hara. They will find a feeble person trying desperately to seek revenge on fine law enforcement professionals that only were doing their job. They demoted Mr. O'Hara because of his inabilities and his actions We applaud these individuals, particularily Sheriff Bradshaw.

At the gun show so many people were talking trash about O People who weren't LEO's .

04-20-2007, 03:12 AM
[size=24]As usual grasping at straws….
How many more time is he going to do this???

04-20-2007, 03:52 AM
[quote="Anonymous"][size=24]As usual grasping at straws….
How many more time is he going to do this???

He can't even sound professional in the paper.

04-20-2007, 10:51 AM
He is getting worse as time moves on. This guy now wants to be Sheriff. That must be the disaster he speaks about....himself!!!!

04-21-2007, 05:51 AM
Pat answer this. Your personnel file shows you were applying to be a auxilary police officer about 20 years ago, but the background shows there was a felony indictment, but incomplete disposition.

What was that felong all about. It is in your file.

04-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Pat answer this. Your personnel file shows you were applying to be a auxilary police officer about 20 years ago, but the background shows there was a felony indictment, but incomplete disposition.

What was that felony all about. It is in your file.

These are just of the few mishaps of Pat . I've already talked to the media and more will come out when things get closer.

04-23-2007, 12:09 AM
Answer the question Pat. Stop avoiding the issue. Stand up and be a man. Stand up on YOUR record. Give an explanation!!!

You are such a stickler for respect and demanding Sheriff Bradshaw answer your questions, especially about background and personnel records. How about leading by example. ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Been There, Done That
04-23-2007, 01:36 AM
Do we REALLY need yet anther site on this guy ? Lets just ignore him and let him fade away.

04-23-2007, 02:22 AM
[quote="Been There, Done That"]Do we REALLY need yet anther site on this guy ? Lets just ignore him and let him fade away]

I AGREE, BUT HE WON'T STOP...

04-23-2007, 09:20 PM
Answer the question Pat. Stop avoiding the issue. Stand up and be a man. Stand up on YOUR record. Give an explanation!!!

You are such a stickler for respect and demanding Sheriff Bradshaw answer your questions, especially about background and personnel records. How about leading by example. ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Answer the question Pat.

04-23-2007, 09:31 PM
What is your problem with answering questions??? People ask and you always try to prtend that nothing has been said.... if you can't answer here what are you going to do when the citizens want answers?????? Avoid them? They are going to be alot worse when they want answers.

04-24-2007, 01:37 AM
Pat, please answer this posting.

Your personnel file shows you applied to be an auxilary policeman about 20 plus years ago. The backgound investigator in Internal Affairs discovered you were investigated by a LE agency and later, a felony indictment was reached, but there was no final disposition. There was no record of a conviction on your record, yet this was a questioned incident when they were considering your application. Eventually, your application file was waived, but NEVER explained. It is still in your personnel records.

QUESTIONS:

(1) What was the felony incident about?
(2) What happened?
(3) Why was the case disposition never finalized?

Explain yourself. This will NOT go away.

05-10-2007, 01:59 AM
Patrick, please answer this posting.

Your personnel file shows you applied to be an auxilary policeman about 20 plus years ago. The backgound investigator in Internal Affairs discovered you were investigated by a LE agency and later, a felony indictment was reached, but there was no final disposition. There was no record of a conviction on your record, yet this was a questioned incident when they were considering your application. Eventually, your application file was waived, but NEVER explained. It is still in your personnel records.

QUESTIONS:

(1) What was the felony incident about?
(2) What happened?
(3) Why was the case disposition never finalized?

Explain yourself. This will NOT go away.

Where's the answer?