PDA

View Full Version : An olive branch to MOD & leoaffairs

04-14-2007, 12:59 AM
Hi Mod. RMPT is very pleased to see that you are inviting discussion directly with candidates for the upcoming Escambia sheriff race. We at RMPT believe that our image has been miscast by some who are motivated only by their blind support of the incumbent. Anyway, keep up the good work on your site. We are again opening up unmoderated comments on ronniemacpowertrip.com. We welcome discussion with law enforcement officers and anyone who supports positive change in the ECSO and for all LEOs. If you'd like to consider a truce we are all for it. Your thoughts?

04-14-2007, 01:14 AM
I guess MOD 353 did not read requirements #3 and #4.

For a moderator you sure are vocal. Most MODS register a seperate screen name to be active on the site, thereby, keeping the integrity of the Moderators position in tact.

For the record, I was just browsing this site and was wondering why there was so many MOD postings... :?

I am not trying to stir the pot in your current issues but the success of this website for ALL agencies is based on how successful the users feel that the forum is impartial by the moderators.

Just an observation...

MOD 353
04-14-2007, 01:30 AM
I guess you can't win for losing. I have been called a McNugget and now I guess I am a Morgan supporter. I try to stay active on this site because I want it to succeed. I was tired of people saying things that weren't verified so I took it to the source to get answers to questions that I felt needed to be asked. I would do the same of any candidate. I asked some questions and I got answers within a 24 hour period. I support no candidate here on this site but I guess I can't make everyone happy. This isthe Escambia County Sheriff's Office site and felt that all sides of the story should be investigated. I am sorry that you took this as me being biased as I did not intend it to.

04-14-2007, 01:38 AM
Wanting opinions is not partiality For MONTHS posters here have been blindly attacking Morgan and demanding comments from him. You, MOD 353 are the first to bridge that chasm. I think you are a good Moderator for this forum. sysop will hopefully consider the feelings of those who post here.

04-14-2007, 01:51 AM
Again, this has nothing to do with who or who not MOD 353 is but the responsibility he holds as a Moderator.

He or she could have logged on with a bogus screen name and accomplished the same thing without identifying themself as the moderator.

Because I do look at numerous boards throughout Florida, I often see where boards are struggling to succeed because the users (Deputies) are fearful or skeptical about keeping their identities unknown. Most do not know how the Moderators are chosen or their roles. This is why it is crucial to show that this site and the moderators DO NOT work for I.A., the Sheriff, Chief, Admin...

All I am saying is although it may be acceptable under this board under this situation by the ECSO members, outsiders browsing the forums may distrust all Moderators or the site, hence, rules #3 and #4 of the Moderators Requirements.

Enough said, thanks for the visit and good luck with your agency and elections. Been there and done that and it is not fun when change occurs.

Stay safe my brothers & sisters :!:

MOD 353
04-14-2007, 01:52 AM
If anyone feels that I have overstepped my bounds then by all means please give Sysop a call or email him and if he wants me to step down then so be it. I am interested in the truth of matters just like most everyone here. Again, I did not intend to seem biased but like I said, I am darned if I do and darned if I don't. I do not want to sit back and let this site get out of hand with baseless accusations. I asked questions for the benefit of all that live and work in Escambia County. That is why I wanted to be mod in the first place so that the truth may be known and that people could ask questions in a non hostile and adult environment.

04-18-2007, 11:51 AM
Mod your doing a great job. This forum has come along way! Keep up the good work.

04-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Don't buy into SAM's BS. He doesn't want FREE DISCUSSION and if he did then he'd allow dissenting opinions at his trifling blog.

04-27-2007, 12:42 AM
Dissent at will. There are no moderation controls at RMPT. That fact tends to contradict your obvious lie. Either lie better or stop trying.

04-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Yeah right, so why then do posts not show up until looked at by the mods? Explain that one liar boy.

04-27-2007, 10:48 PM
For anyone that thinks ronniemacpowertrip.com is moderating comments, try posting one and see what happens. I don't know what site the above poster is referring to because it certainly isn't RMPT. Read my lips. NO MODERATION.

04-28-2007, 03:39 AM
You stopped moderating comments just a few weeks ago at someones request. You've been monitoring comments for months. What you didn't like didn't get past you. Doesn't matter because not many read your biased site anymore anyway. I check it periodically for entertainment purposes.

Read my lips? Bush Sr. said that about raising taxes.

04-28-2007, 06:37 PM
Sam lies...I tried to post and it didn't put my comment up. He lies through his teeth.

04-28-2007, 11:09 PM
You stopped moderating comments just a few weeks ago at someones request. You've been monitoring comments for months. What you didn't like didn't get past you. Doesn't matter because not many read your biased site anymore anyway. I check it periodically for entertainment purposes.

Read my lips? Bush Sr. said that about raising taxes.

So what Mr. ESO management flunkie? We'll moderate them again if we choose. It's the option of any blog administrator. While you are being entertained be prepared to be removed from power by a massive shift in popular sentiment. By the way, you twerps should get your stories together. Either RMPT is moderating at this time (not true) or we aren't but it "doesn't matter." Pick one. If you all told the same lies at the same time they'd be more likely to find a believer.

04-29-2007, 01:17 AM
I'm not Mr. ESO flunkie. I don't work there. You don't have to be employed at the SO to see thru a line of BS.

Moderate all you choose. No one reads it anyway.

04-29-2007, 06:55 AM
Read this then, McNesby and his goons are finished in this town. The ill mannered thugs that have ruled the roost at the ESO are going away. How soon and how far are still in question. But they are done. If you support him you are a ******** ********. If you want to complain about a blog that is fighting for freedom in our own community then so be it. We can't track the blogger hits but RMPT hasn't always been a google blog. The site has had well over a hundred thousand hits that we know of in the past. Whether anyone reads the truth, or cares about it - It's still the truth. You find entertainment in your expressed apathy. Very sad.

The above name calling was out of line so please don't use that term again to describe anyone here. Thanks (Mod 353).

04-29-2007, 03:09 PM
What you can't seem to understand is that those of us that you refer to as "Goons" don't support McNesby either, but your attitude and that of others supporting Morgan have prevented us from supporting him, too.

Read MY lips...YOU and others who support Morgan are the reason he won't get my support. It doesn't matter to me what he says here or anywhere else. He has surrounded himself with people who have taken stabs at innocent people who have no involvement in your battles. Those people seem to be willing to use anything to get him elected. If Morgan is willing to sit back and allow his supporters to attack officers and the public for questioning his motives and intent, then he'll sit back and let you run his department too if elected. God forbid if that happens. This county doesn't need another vindictive gestapo.

Hopefully someone out there will come up with an honest candidate with some backbone who will run a clean campaign and be able to clean up the mess that's been created.

04-29-2007, 06:43 PM
It is one of the last desperate McNesby ploys.... "We don't like RonnieMac but we don't like nobody else or their supporters! Dang. Mebbe somebody will come along someday or we'll just have to eat worms." It's too shallow, too transparent and reeks of nugget misdirection. While you are planning to torment yourself with a permanent McNesby administration do you also practice other forms of self abuse?