PDA

View Full Version : Lets move forward

austringer
04-13-2007, 01:07 PM
I have not been on here for some time, but wanted to clear the record. I have been reading many past posts that are slamming the sheriff's office unfairly. I would like to make it very clear that I do not oppose the sheriff's department, their past actions, or tactics. I believe they are doing the best with what they have and are capable of at this time. Any issues regarding myself and the Sheriff were brought upon myself and I hold only myself responsible for what may have transpired in the past. I believe we need to stand behind our sheriff's office and allow them the benefit to serve and protect our county. I made many mistakes in the past and I have paid dearly for them and have since moved forward in my life. I think it is time we all move forward and support our sheriff's department.

Ed

04-21-2007, 01:07 PM
Fig, you are no longer with us because you were not a GOB arse kisser and that is honorable! I am glade to hear you have moved on. Thin Blue Line is a GOB arse kisser. Andrews Chief quits and problems at MPD and the SO. Things are getting worse around here with much favoritism and politics. Where are the investigative reporters from the media, do we have any here? The toilets must be flushed here soon.

12-07-2007, 06:22 PM
I have not been on here for some time, but wanted to clear the record. I have been reading many past posts that are slamming the sheriff's office unfairly. I would like to make it very clear that I do not oppose the sheriff's department, their past actions, or tactics. I believe they are doing the best with what they have and are capable of at this time. Any issues regarding myself and the Sheriff were brought upon myself and I hold only myself responsible for what may have transpired in the past. I believe we need to stand behind our sheriff's office and allow them the benefit to serve and protect our county. I made many mistakes in the past and I have paid dearly for them and have since moved forward in my life. I think it is time we all move forward and support our sheriff's department.

Ed
are these not your words Ed?

12-09-2007, 12:44 PM
This is NOT, but nice attempt to mislead everyone!

MOD1 Please delete these entire thread, its not correct!