PDA

View Full Version : Carpenter

04-13-2007, 12:22 AM
He was with us and he was a major ass over here, how is he with you guys?

04-13-2007, 01:44 AM
guys like him can't help themselves.....you already know what the answer is going to be.....so glad we got rid of him....sorry Pines!

adrift in pines
04-13-2007, 08:28 PM
What is it with you Hialeah guys. You are almost worse than Davie. But as far as Carpenter, he's just fine as is Martin from Davie. Hey I have an idea get the F_ _k off Pines site and cry your tears on the Hialeah site or better yet go to the Davie site and cry to those idiots! We don't need your apologies...

04-13-2007, 08:39 PM
hey adrift? with all of the idiots you guys just hired from other agencies, it makes you look like a real cop

adrift in pines
04-13-2007, 10:36 PM
he he he he he, ha ha ha ha... real cop LOL ! Naaaaaaaaaaaa just sitting back watching the DROP $$$$$$$$$$$$ getting bigger and bigger, Oh and stirring the pot with all you idiots!!!!!!

04-16-2007, 02:13 AM
If your are in the drop and things are so bad why not just retire?

04-16-2007, 11:58 AM
If your are in the drop and things are so bad why not just retire?

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.....

04-20-2007, 07:53 AM
Your first Hialeah addition I must admit was one of the biggest 0's in Hialeah(D.Marrero) but he was a nice guy. R. Carpenter was a decent cop at Hialeah but I'm sure will be a superstar in Pines since nothing happens in Pines. Our retired Lt. J Garcia will go up the ranks in your department and finally get rid of all the hiring discrimination that takes place against latins in your city. I already heard he's making headlines in your dept as a training officer. Remember, latins make up the "Majority" of the citizens in Pines that pay your high salary. Hialeah once was a majority anglo-american department back in the 70's and that came to an end. Enjoy it while you can because Hialeah officers will continue to creep in and more latins will join this pretty-boy department and turn it into a Hard-core police department. Police officers are meant to be hard-core not pretty boy punks like the ones I see on Pines Blvd every day stopping little old ladies instead of the true criminals that never get caught by your deficient officers. I.E bank robbers who robbed the jewelry store on Palm and Pines that somehow managed to lose an unmarked det on his tail and the subj who was robbing the women at the Pines mall......You guys have no clue on what true police work is like. Come to Hialeah for a day and you'll see more things in one day than you'll see in your entire career at Pines. Get ready for a HIALEAH TAKE-OVER!!!!!!!!

04-20-2007, 10:47 AM
WHO THE HELL IS THIS IDIOT? HEY JACK@$$ GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO SLANDER. D MARRERRO IS CLEARLY ONE OF THE BIGGEST IDIOTS WE HAVE (SO WE THREW HIM INTO A SCHOOL AS AN SRO), THE ROBBERY AT PALM AND PINES WAS WITNESSED BY AN OFF DUTY OFFICER FROM DADE, AND NEARLY HALF OF OUR DEPARTMENT IS OF HISPANIC DESCENT. YOU TRULY ARE AN IDIOT.

04-20-2007, 01:27 PM
Glad to see so many refugees from Hialeah here. I thought I was the only one looking for decent conversation from cops that are treated like cops, but instead I'm surrounded by my fellow co-workers.
A drift, you are the s@#t. Never heard it put better. You have fun watching you drop grow. Randy, you're still my bud, just watch the spray in your eyes next time.
The future is inevitable, you guys will be overrun by Hialeah defectors. They will be coming in droves because of rumors of greener grass, and so on. You guys do have it better than them, and thats why you will one day be working side by side with them.
So get out your spell checkers cuz here come the spanglish speakers of the world! :twisted: [/i]

04-20-2007, 05:32 PM
I'M DEFINITELY NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE LAST FEW REFUGEES FROM HIALEAH. THEY BARELY MAKE IT PAST PROBATION AND THEN BECOME LAZY SLOBS. THIS DOES NOT GO FOR ANY NEW HIALEANS THAT WE'VE RECENTLY ACQUIRED. ONCE THEY'RE OUT ON THEIR OWN I'LL LET YOU KNOW.

04-20-2007, 06:01 PM
Hey R.Carpenter I heard you got cut loose already. I am glad for you. How is it ovethere? Did you get a take home yet? I am going to hit you up for an application later on,QSL? Take care brother and be safe. No matter of what all of these people are posting in here, you are already working somewhere else and they still at Hieleah.

04-20-2007, 07:13 PM
IF HE TURNS OUT TO BE A GOOD COP, PERFECT. SEND MORE LIKE HIM TO US. YOU GUYS WITH ALL THESE B.S. POSTS NEED NOT APPLY. OR IS IT THAT YOU'RE APPLICATIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN DENIED AND THAT'S THE REASON YOU'RE SO PISSED.
DON'T SHOOT YOURSELVES IN THE FOOT NOW. DON'T FORGET THAT THE OFFICERS IN CHARGE OF THE HIRING PROCESS ALSO KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE.
GOOD LUCK COCHISE!!!

04-20-2007, 10:07 PM
HEY HIALEAH, IF YOUR STILL ON, CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE HIRE ME SINCE I NO LONGER HAVE A CAREER. :P

04-21-2007, 08:33 AM
Hialeah is "hardcore" Every Hialeah officer I've ever met is 5'3". And if you are doing so much "real police work" why is everyone leaving?

04-21-2007, 01:00 PM
Hey R.Carpenter I heard you got cut loose already. I am glad for you. How is it ovethere? Did you get a take home yet? I am going to hit you up for an application later on,QSL? Take care brother and be safe. No matter of what all of these people are posting in here, you are already working somewhere else and they still at Hieleah.

Who are you kidding? Hit him up for an application. That shows that you won't even got to Town Hall and get it yourself. Which also means you're HFL. Hialeah For Life.

04-25-2007, 12:11 AM
To all possible future coworkers:

Do not let the ramblings of one of my fellow brothers ( hialeah officer in this post) impact your opinion towards all hialeah officers hopefully going to pines.

The fact of the matter is that his insults and his attitude towards your city and yourselves is disgraceful. That brash attitude is obviously coming from a very young officer who is verrrrry gunho. ( he will learn once he gets burned a couple of times)

In short,myself and the remaining officers who have and are thinking of submitting applications do not discredit anyone of their abilities as an officer, regardless of their city of employment or their productivity.

We are not there yet and we might already be blackballed because of one man's comments.

To speak for all of us, i think we all look forward to the future in your department and working together with your officers to create a harmonious and enjoyable working enviroment.

P.S. I like pines blvd. and we have NO INTENTION of taking over. What we do want is to learn the way you guys do things over there and follow your ways. ( not rock the boat)

05-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Randy, I am glad to see you are happy. I wish the best to J. Garcia he was a good guy here in Hialeah, Pinecrest and his legacy moves on to Pines. Don't be discourage or let your forum turn into a Hialeah Forum by trashing each other which is what they do. They hate brass, hate their Communications and most of all themselves. From what is obvious in their web site. They post hateful comments and show by their words that they love no one and hate everyone.

They also have a choice like everyone does if you don't like it get of your a** and apply with other departments. For once show Hialeah what they have lost. The fact that you come behaind a veil and post negative things about each other shows that the rotten sour apples are contained in their own venom (HIALEAH). They bad mouth and snitch on affairs that are going on in the department amongst themselves that could in itself cause a shoot out amongst brothers in blue in the parking lot. Hey one word of advise if you are tapping another officers wife keep it to yourelf Hialeah inyour posting. And stop trying to make Pines look as bitter as you. Remember the grass is greener on the other side. :roll: :) :D :!:

05-11-2007, 12:31 AM
Randy are these 2 gays your friends? I heard they are coming to Pembroke Pines PD?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/152914/what_is_love/

05-25-2007, 12:14 AM
Hey Randy, I am glad you are doing great. I am happy for you brother. The administration in Hialeah keeps saying "the grass is noy greener in the other side" trying to scare us, but one thing for sure it may not be breener but damn it there is shade. :lol: :shock:

05-25-2007, 02:17 PM
No, Bro.

It's defintely greener.

05-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Pines is awesome. Come on over here, Hialeah Liliputians!!!