PDA

View Full Version : Georgie & Parasite

04-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Boys, you're losing control of this forum. I told you to keep blowing sunshine up everyone's butt and telling them everything is just fine. You boys are in a heap of trouble!

Boss Hunter

04-11-2007, 07:39 PM
lol

04-12-2007, 12:26 AM
They can both be found in the toll aisle at Home Depot.

04-12-2007, 12:28 AM
Whoa. I meant TOOL aisle.

04-13-2007, 12:13 AM
It is not about control. It is about understanding that after the election Sheriff Hunter will still be the Sheriff. I will still be happy looking through my rose colored glasses and you will still be pissed off…working for Sheriff Hunter! :D

04-13-2007, 01:28 AM
You know the old saying, "Never get caught in bed with a live man or a dead woman". So much can happen before election day.

One day making 10 million a year, next day making excuses. Ask Imus if he thought he would be out the door. One mistake, one error, one problem and today's Hunter will be tomorrow's Hunted.

Just think you'll have to find another job that pays 100K plus and all the lip balm you can use. So get to smiling and writing the checks, it's election season.

04-13-2007, 02:17 PM
You know the old saying, "Never get caught in bed with a live man or a dead woman". So much can happen before election day.

One day making 10 million a year, next day making excuses. Ask Imus if he thought he would be out the door. One mistake, one error, one problem and today's Hunter will be tomorrow's Hunted.

Just think you'll have to find another job that pays 100K plus and all the lip balm you can use. So get to smiling and writing the checks, it's election season.

As a great comedian once said:

Just think, out of 3 million sperm, you were the one that made it!

Isn’t nature funny?

04-13-2007, 04:17 PM
Georgie, you took a couple of minutes from day dreaming and twiddling your thumbs to post those weak comments?

Boss Hunter don't like what he is seeing, no sir, not at all. Parasite and you are losing control of this board.

Ten8hotel
04-13-2007, 07:16 PM
I have respected the opinions and comments of Paradise and Curios George and share most of their views. However, I must ask why not register those names and log in so that some of us may PM you or vice versa? Then we'll also know when you post that is is not an imposter using your titles as guest.

Curios George
04-13-2007, 08:25 PM
Thank you Ten8Hotel,

I have been coming to this website for almost 2 years now. Way back in the begining there was not a lot of activity and never really thought about registering. Now the site seems to be catching on and your right, I needed to register to authenticate my posts.

Hey Paradise, you need to do the same. Times have changed on this board and we need to change with them! Get with the program brother and register... it's so easy even an old fart like me can do it :P

Ten8hotel
04-13-2007, 08:40 PM
That was fast. Well I can say now I look forward to more constructive and interesting topics,questions, and even a little disagreement now and then. Having more of us registered and posting will hopefully reduce the amount of mud slinging and contempt prior to investigation while still providing a degree of anonymity to share controversial or embarrassing topics that one might otherwise not post. We may still choose how much or how little to share about our identity. Semper Peratus.

Paradise
04-14-2007, 12:18 AM
OK George, you win. I have registered and interestingly enough I now have the ability to particpate in all of the options found at the bottom of the page. (Edit, delete, polls etc..) (Member Benefits?)

But I am still not sure about my "Serving Since" date being Friday the 13th :shock: