PDA

View Full Version : Uniforms

04-11-2007, 02:43 PM
make sure you uniforms are pressed. this will solve the burglaries in Forest Ridge

04-11-2007, 05:53 PM
make sure you uniforms are pressed. this will solve the burglaries in Forest Ridge

Make sure you're a worthless do-nothing who looks like a bag of $hit every night....that'll help with the burglaries too.

04-12-2007, 05:13 PM
I'll tell you what: If you mess up your uniform catching a burglar in Forest Ridge, I'll let you go home and change. Other than that, I can't think of too many places to work that don't have some sort of grooming and dress standards. It's not like we are looking at the width of your cravats or checking to make sure your gallouses aren't too garish. We have a standard or policy that is designed to make us look professional. Incidentally, these comments are directed towards the comments listed here and are not intended to point to any specific incident of policy violations. This is just my opinion.

04-12-2007, 05:48 PM
You gotta love Sgt. Davis..........

04-13-2007, 05:36 AM
You gotta love Sgt. Davis..........

Actually, I do. Love Sgt. Davis, that is. I like to hug him. He is the best Sgt. ever and is very smart. He knows a lot and is a great fighter. The only thing that bothers me is that he doesn't like male affection.

04-13-2007, 05:51 AM
OK this got a little strange. Thanks I guess.

04-13-2007, 03:20 PM
Appearance is a statement of pride. The way people act, dress, and behave around this agency is a bold statement about their feelings. The few that are getting every fringe benefit available look aweful sharp to me.

04-13-2007, 04:32 PM
what?

04-13-2007, 06:03 PM
ahh when you say sharp ... do you mean as sharp as a bowling ball? or shaped like one? im confused

04-13-2007, 06:32 PM
"AWEFUL"??????? how about being able to correctly spell a two syllable word correctly and then we shall see if you can get some of those "fringe benefits"???

04-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Actually, it should have read "awfully good." We'll let that stand for now. To what "fringe benefits" are you referring. Fringe benefits have monetary value but are not actual money. Like health insurance, take home cars, etc. The last time I checked I receive the same fringe benefits that every one else in the collective bargaining unit receives. Oh, wait. I do have a department issued cell phone? Do you want me to give you that? Well, let's see how your uniform looks.

04-13-2007, 10:15 PM
written like a true SGT. Maybe there is hope for you yet. Keep up the postings..... 8) 8) 8) 8)

04-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Appearance is a statement of pride. The way people act, dress, and behave around this agency is a bold statement about their feelings. The few that are getting every fringe benefit available look aweful sharp to me.

Even our sworn janitor?

04-14-2007, 12:07 PM
not bookman...he is exempt and also referred to in my prior post