PDA

View Full Version : $35K start?

04-11-2007, 12:58 PM
We are there just about there now, and it will happen in the next few years regardless of who the sheriff is. The problem is the pay compression, just like at PPD. The problem is calling a deputy and waiting 20-30 for one to show up. The problem is lack of deputies on the road.
To call himself deputy chief is lying to the public. He never was a deputy chief. He was an officer in the Air Force. If he is willing to commit one little lie, what else is he willing to do?
I have watched his shows, the give all the problems with the current administration, but no practical answers. He gives a plan, but doesn't say anything about how he is going to achieve that plan. What has he done to prepare himself for civilian law enforcement? Nothing, he thinks it will be the same as military. My resume in law enforcement shows much more training and experience that Morgan's, and I am only an 11 year veteran. Maybe I should just file and run, at least I'll be truthful about what my background is and not try and decieve the public. Or better yet, I'll tell them I was President of the United States, I was Class President in high school, and using Morgan's way of thinking, a President is a President.