PDA

View Full Version : Patrolman

04-11-2007, 02:25 AM
Whats up good officers of Washington County? Let start typing some positive stuff instead reading the few bad stuff. Glad to be in short sleeves, yeah, glad to be getting the new officers, yeah. Looks like a fine bunch of officers out working the road. No complaints here.

11-14-2007, 04:55 AM
Oh well the shortsleeves were good while they lasted. But thats okay most of us are still smiling, the rest just need a life.
Its a wonderful day to be alive!

11-15-2007, 11:32 PM
It does'nt matter how much we as wcso brothers and sisters moan and complain, we are still a family. I have read every post on here and to this day I have not observed one person saying that they would not back a certain officer if the need should arise. Yes we all have our faults and mis-givings but we are officers who bleed the same blue as our fellow officers from Jonesborough, Johnson City or even Unicoi. You as WCSO DEPUTIES are the best in the nation. So be proud and know that you are appreciated by both the citizens and "those a** holes who set behind their "plush" desk. I would be willing to bet that they wish that they were driving a green and white instead of the plain wrapper. Be proud wcso because you are the best!!

rightofothers
11-16-2007, 01:01 AM
Its good to hear that we as deputies stick together. WCSO could be so much worse than it is. Im proud to work where I do. And from what i have seen the dentition crew are work very well with our agency as other departments. Its about time someone started putting good stuff and prazies on here. Cause we work hard and getting reconized as a hole is wonderful especially other from coworkers.