PDA

View Full Version : finally

04-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Gotcha!!!!!!!

For those who chose to read this topic because the subject was intriguing enough to grab your attention and news worthy enough for the rumorville, I'm sorry to dissappoint you. I was only in the closet stuffing my face with a bucket of chicken, a dozen doughnuts, and a bag of chips.

I just wanted to say hey hey to everyone out there in CopLand. It's been quite some time since I last checked out this website and actually read some of the topics for discussion. The entertainment value is still priceless. Unfortunately, 80% of the topics are crap and only highlight the misery, the disgruntleness (if that's a word), and the contempt a few officers carry around with them. By no means am I critizing or faulting those indivduals, because God knows I have many days where the feelings are mutual.

I merely wanted to remind all of you and specifically those this applies to, to smile once in awhile. Let go of the stress that's killing you slowly but surely and enjoy life!!!!! Enough said!!!!

Now who wants to invite me over for dinner??? I'm HUNGRY!!!!!!

Peace and Love everyone (BE SAFE OUT THERE!!!!!!!)

And remember, your life could always be worse so think about the people who get hurt by the rumors started on here and realize that you could be the next topic of discussion.

04-10-2007, 08:53 PM
Best thing I've seen on here in awhile. :lol:

11-14-2007, 04:49 AM
THAT WAS THE BEST THING TO COME OFF HERE IN A WHILE