PDA

View Full Version : Prior application

04-08-2007, 03:26 AM
Hey guys I’m currently a certified FL LEO & looking for an agency to apply to. I applied with BSO as a non-certified candidate back in 04. I went through the whole process in 4 months & during the final review board I was passed over. I heard that once you have been passed over by BSO in the past they stick to the decision in the future. How true is this?? Should I try again as a certified LEO.

04-09-2007, 11:59 AM
It never hurts to try. I say go for it.

04-09-2007, 12:07 PM
They're hurting for people. I would fill out another application if I were you. Almost every department in Broward is hiring right now. Take a look around at all of them.

04-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Yea well it doesn't help when the people who do the applications call out every other day, not even just with BSO with all these agencies.

04-12-2007, 08:20 PM
The best advice you will see here is to forget BSO. The truth is, yes, they do need people, but it's really not worth all the crap you will have to endure here in a career where you at least expect to be supported by the administration. I have seen countless examples of how this place looks to make your life a living HELL, if you are not one of the "SPECIAL PEOPLE".
There have been alot of good people come and go here, why you ask, because they were smart enough to get the hell out of this place when they could. Do yourself a really big favor here, forget about BSO and go apply at a real law enforcement agency.

04-14-2007, 02:56 AM
The best advice you will see here is to forget BSO. The truth is, yes, they do need people, but it's really not worth all the crap you will have to endure here in a career where you at least expect to be supported by the administration. I have seen countless examples of how this place looks to make your life a living HELL, if you are not one of the "SPECIAL PEOPLE".
There have been alot of good people come and go here, why you ask, because they were smart enough to get the hell out of this place when they could. Do yourself a really big favor here, forget about BSO and go apply at a real law enforcement agency.

Point taken!

04-23-2008, 01:28 AM
Wilton Manors has four openings, you should try under the rainbow.

04-23-2008, 01:32 AM
There have been alot of good people come and go here, why you ask, because they were smart enough to get the hell out of this place when they could. Do yourself a really big favor here, forget about BSO and go apply at a real law enforcement agency.welcome to every department

just pick the place that pays the most and keep your head down