PDA

View Full Version : Lets help eachother out PLEASE ! !

Been There, Done That
04-07-2007, 05:59 PM
This is a clip from Ocala PD forum. If this is true, why would he do this to another cop??? We are ALL brothers/Sisters. I hope he never has to deal with the fact he wrote someone who ends up on the National LEO wall.
Its ONLY a traffic ticket for goodness sakes.....Le tour brother/sisters slide IF POSSIBLE !!

[quote="sgt broward county"]. a deputy from palm beach wrote me a citation on us 27 ,, i saw him and i pulled over and he still wrote me. I was extremley polite did not challenge him and provide allllllllllllll my i .d . ask asked jim what would he like me to do ,, due to the fact i was armed. his name is deputy Belcker and he works in gatorland /us 27 or should i say Belle Glade . He said i was going extremley fast ,,,, but i was not i was going maybe 10 above the speed limit but hey that's cool I take my lumps but hey to add insult to injury if he was getting his butt kicked on the side of the road I would still help his none brotha blue!!!!!!! be he is definately going to be treated the same way he treated me.. but then again i'm saying that out of frustration ,,,,,,,,, i wouldnt write him ,,,,,,,,

04-08-2007, 04:08 PM
[quote="Been There, Done That"]This is a clip from Ocala PD forum. If this is true, why would he do this to another cop??? We are ALL brothers/Sisters. I hope he never has to deal with the fact he wrote someone who ends up on the National LEO wall.
Its ONLY a traffic ticket for goodness sakes.....Le tour brother/sisters slide IF POSSIBLE !!

[quote="sgt broward county"]. a deputy from palm beach wrote me a citation on us 27 ,, i saw him and i pulled over and he still wrote me. I was extremley polite did not challenge him and provide allllllllllllll my i .d . ask asked jim what would he like me to do ,, due to the fact i was armed. his name is deputy Belcker and he works in gatorland /us 27 or should i say Belle Glade . He said i was going extremley fast ,,,, but i was not i was going maybe 10 above the speed limit but hey that's cool I take my lumps but hey to add insult to injury if he was getting his butt kicked on the side of the road I would still help his none brotha blue!!!!!!! be he is definately going to be treated the same way he treated me.. but then again i'm saying that out of frustration ,,,,,,,,, i wouldnt write him ,,,,,,,,

It would be interesting to hear the other side of the story

04-08-2007, 04:56 PM
This is a clip from Ocala PD forum. If this is true, why would he do this to another cop??? We are ALL brothers/Sisters. I hope he never has to deal with the fact he wrote someone who ends up on the National LEO wall.

[quote="sgt broward county":1xg92wrv]. a deputy from palm beach wrote me a citation on us 27 ,, i saw him and i pulled over and he still wrote me. I was extremley polite did not challenge him and provide allllllllllllll my i .d . ask asked jim what would he like me to do ,, due to the fact i was armed. his name is deputy Belcker and he works in gatorland /us 27 or should i say Belle Glade . He said i was going extremley fast ,,,, but i was not i was going maybe 10 above the speed limit but hey that's cool I take my lumps but hey to add insult to injury if he was getting his butt kicked on the side of the road I would still help his none brotha blue!!!!!!! be he is definately going to be treated the same way he treated me.. but then again i'm saying that out of frustration ,,,,,,,,, i wouldnt write him ,,,,,,,,

It would be interesting to hear the other side of the story[/quote:1xg92wrv]

There is always three sides to every story, the two sides and the truth. I heard from others the BSO Deputies think they walk on water when you stop them.

Been There, Done That
04-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Im sure some people have had a problem with members of another agency....ANY agency has their problem children....But I have to say i have NEVER had a problem from a BSO deputy....I have had a few encounters with them....2 on traffic stops, and 1 he backed ME up when he was on his way home after a LONG SHIFT after Hurricane Wilma. Imagine, working a 12 hour shift...dealing with traffic snarls from all the stupid "looky-loo's" and then.driving home for OVER 1 HOUR with all the power and traffic signals out, and then stopping to back-up your brother/sister officer........Nope, I cant say anything bad yet.....I sincerely hope i NEVER can.

04-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Let me clarify this whole thing I am that person that recieved the citation and there is no other side to the story . I saw him i pulled over and I said sir I amd a police officer and I have a weapon in my car,, what would you like me to do?. He Repiled give me your licens and registration. I had already had all of that infomation in my hand along with my POLICE ID and my gold badge. He fliped through and gave me back my police id and walked away. He returend and stated i'm going to issue you a citaition for speeding in a posted zone. He wrote me for 55 in a 45 zone and stated i was doing 80. Now mind you ,,before you begin to doubt i was maybe 25 feet from were the 45 mph zone ended when i saw him and the maybe 150 when i pulled over for him. Now I know i was speeding( maybe 50) But i offered no resistance or should i say I did not say anything until he began to explain the citation to me and i mearly stated Sir I have been a Police Officer for 16 years I beleive I know the process.... That's It nothing more nothing less!!!!!!!!! I signed the citation and as soon as he stepped away (two steps) from my car it thundered and lightening andit pour on him prior to him reaching he car ..............HUMMMMMMMMM? you tell me????

04-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Let me clarify this whole thing I am that person that recieved the citation and there is no other side to the story . I saw him i pulled over and I said sir I amd a police officer and I have a weapon in my car,, what would you like me to do?. He Repiled give me your licens and registration. I had already had all of that infomation in my hand along with my POLICE ID and my gold badge. He fliped through and gave me back my police id and walked away. He returend and stated i'm going to issue you a citaition for speeding in a posted zone. He wrote me for 55 in a 45 zone and stated i was doing 80. Now mind you ,,before you begin to doubt i was maybe 25 feet from were the 45 mph zone ended when i saw him and the maybe 150 when i pulled over for him. Now I know i was speeding( maybe 50) But i offered no resistance or should i say I did not say anything until he began to explain the citation to me and i mearly stated Sir I have been a Police Officer for 16 years I beleive I know the process.... That's It nothing more nothing less!!!!!!!!! I signed the citation and as soon as he stepped away (two steps) from my car it thundered and lightening andit pour on him prior to him reaching he car ..............HUMMM? you tell me????

excuse the grammar i was getting a litte emotional lolol

04-09-2007, 02:31 PM
I don't have a problem with BSO in fact they have always backed me up. The other night I was on SR-7 when I had a car full of hood rats pulled over. I had 94 coming but a FHP Trooper drove right past me and didn't even stop to see if I were okay. About 30 seconds later, a BSO Deputy pulled up behind me and assisted me until my 94 got there. D/S Zeller from BSO thank you for keeping the brotherhood going. I do have one question, I did see BSO stop someone on the Turnpike and I-95 the other day, is there an agreement that allows BSO to stop cars out of county? If so that's great, if not the more the merrier.

Been There, Done That
04-10-2007, 09:09 PM
I don't have a problem with BSO in fact they have always backed me up. The other night I was on SR-7 when I had a car full of hood rats pulled over. I had 94 coming but a FHP Trooper drove right past me and didn't even stop to see if I were okay. About 30 seconds later, a BSO Deputy pulled up behind me and assisted me until my 94 got there. D/S Zeller from BSO thank you for keeping the brotherhood going. I do have one question, I did see BSO stop someone on the Turnpike and I-95 the other day, is there an agreement that allows BSO to stop cars out of county? If so that's great, if not the more the merrier.

See guys ! ! ! This is EXACTLY the reason we need to cut each other some slack here. WE take care of EACH OTHER ! ! No one else will, if we do not. A house divided CANNOT STAND ! ! I always at the very least, slow down to check out what the situation is as I pass a 10-50.... Even when I am off duty......It only takes a minute and a brother/sister officer’s life may depend on it. We don’t need to write each other tickets for minor infractions.....if there is no property damage and no other crime involved, just say slow down a little please and let it rest. In the grand scheme of ALL the things we do as cops, be we State, County or locals, TRAFFIC is at the bottom of the totem pole. It would really take a lot for me to DO a fellow cop, FROM ANY STATE....but the attitude has to be right because, after all, we were wrong or the stop would never have happened. And while I am on my soapbox......lets cut those wives a break as well....who wants to come home and get *****ed out because the BOSS got a ticket.

04-19-2007, 08:55 PM
you are right I tell my guys even if you do not like that officer as a person it is YOUR duty YOUR responsibilty to back him/her up and defend them like they are you brother/sister. When you get of you don't have to go to their house or hang out with them but while you are here, in uniform you better be there! To much moaning an groaning we all took this job because we want/like to help people and kick some criminal butt every now and then so dang. Even though i got a ticket from a PBSO and i would still break my neck to help him! WE ARE OUR OWN WORSE ENAMAAAAA!!!!!

04-19-2007, 09:17 PM
you are right I tell my guys even if you do not like that officer as a person it is YOUR duty YOUR responsibilty to back him/her up and defend them like they are you brother/sister. When you get of you don't have to go to their house or hang out with them but while you are here, in uniform you better be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To much moaning an groaning we all took this job because we want/like to help people and kick some criminal butt every now and then sooooooooooo dang. Even though i got a ticket from a PBSO and i would still break my neck to help him !!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE OUR OWN WORSE ENAMAAAAA!!!!!

I agree. It sucks when you have other Deputies from other agencies come on our board and bad mouth our agency. I know there are a lot of imposters and a lot of people who say things just for the sake of starting rumors. Someone said earlier there isn't a perfect agency and there isn't an agency with officers who aren't disgruntled. Like said above, we are own worst enemy, and we need to help each other out. It's hard to determine who's an imposter and who isn't, but we need to take care of each other. The sad thing is if you look at other agencies from other states you don't see this type of negativity. Take care and be safe.

05-02-2007, 09:57 AM
I ran that deputies name, Belcker and we don't have one by that name at PBSO!

05-02-2007, 04:26 PM
I ran that deputies name, Belcker and we don't have one by that name at PBSO!

The correct name is Belcher...works in Belle Glade

05-02-2007, 04:55 PM
We should never right other cops or deputies. We are all we got. Unfortunately most of us don't understand that.

05-03-2007, 02:32 PM
About a month or so ago a PBSO unmarked pulled over a BSO D/S in a green and white on 95 in Boca. He stroked the guy for speeding to work and then called BSO and made a formal compliant all the way up the chain of command. He told BSO supervisor's he is an "PBSO undercover narcotics sgt." that was running radar on 95.- sounded like B/S to me, but I will confirm his name again just to be sure and you can let me know. I think the guy is an AG. unit. FYI the BSO lost his take home for a while and received a formal write up. No reckless driving, just over the speed limit. They are much more strick about their car policy in BSO. I am SURE they will be returning the favor to us.

05-03-2007, 03:14 PM
About a month or so ago a PBSO unmarked pulled over a BSO D/S in a green and white on 95 in Boca. He stroked the guy for speeding to work and then called BSO and made a formal compliant all the way up the chain of command. He told BSO supervisor's he is an "PBSO undercover narcotics sgt." that was running radar on 95.- sounded like B/S to me, but I will confirm his name again just to be sure and you can let me know. I think the guy is an AG. unit. FYI the BSO lost his take home for a while and received a formal write up. No reckless driving, just over the speed limit. They are much more strick about their car policy in BSO. I am SURE they will be returning the favor to us.

Can you tell me why BSO makes 10-50's in Palm Beach County? I stopped out with a BSO D/S the other day on I-95 and he said the driver passed him and he was traveling 80 MPH? Is this allowed?

Been There, Done That
05-03-2007, 09:02 PM

This just ISNT RIGHT ! ! ! I hope the BSO didnt give the guy a bad time..regarless of his rank......But i find it hard to understand why a formal complaint would be made if he didnt....and i HOPE he didnt do it just from spite....I guess maybe they were working interdiction out there. But still......we need to cut eachother a break IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.
We sure as hell dont need to be starating this kind of "pay back" crap.

WE are the ONLY ones who suffer for it.

05-17-2007, 03:02 AM
My spouse was recently stopped by Stuart PD for doing 15 over on a highway. The officer was new and currently in FTO training and my spouse was cooperative and respectful. Regardless, the officer chose to write a citation even after knowing the PBSO affiliation. It's my money that will have to ultimately pay the ticket. :( Not that any LEO's or their families are "entitled" to a warning but it sure would have been nice if the officer help out a fellow cop. I guess no one ever told him we're on the same team as brothers and sisters.

05-17-2007, 01:18 PM
I blame this on the FTO ! ! The newbys learn the mannerisms from the FTO.....The brotherhood is one of the 1st things a newby should hear about. If it isnt learned in the beginning, chances are it wont be learned at all, unless something drastic happens.......Like he comes home to a screaming spouse because SHE got the ticket. :shock: ....Come on guys.....help a brother out ! ! 8)

05-17-2007, 06:30 PM
Real Cops don't stop people just for the citation unless you're a metermiad on steroids (IE: a traffic or motor cop) stopping a soccer mom, the hard working blue collar worker or off duty brother or sister. We got into this line of work to put bad people in jail. When's the last time a traffic cop made a good arrest or case anywhere. Can't think of one either, but these wanna-be cops brag all day about how many non-threatening good citizens they stop and cit. They are empty uniforms!!!

05-17-2007, 11:17 PM
He has stroked 3 BSO Family Members this month

05-18-2007, 03:21 PM
He has stroked 3 BSO Family Members this month

Alright...give it up....Who is this peker-head???

05-18-2007, 03:57 PM
the Publisher's clearinghouse he would complain if ed mcmann did not ---show up in person