PDA

View Full Version : The grass is greener

04-07-2007, 03:23 PM
So how many of you are actually going to ECSO? No incentive to stay here really. At least over the bridge you will have a back up unit when needed or if someone is sick or on leave. It’s getting very obvious that the admin doesn’t give a shit around here………FOP where you at? Are you going to continue letting them illegally make us flex the overtime? At least attempt to get us the comp time back.

04-07-2007, 07:36 PM
I KNOW OF 4 UP NORTH (INCLUDING ME) AND 3 IN THE SOUTH END THAT ARE GOING TO ECSO. 1 TURD, BUT THE REST ARE GOOD TO GO.

04-08-2007, 06:24 AM
People wanting to come to ECSO? Are ya'll in for a big disappointment. There is a reason why there are vacancies at ECSO and it isn't limited to those who are retiring. Infact, many of those choosing to retire and leaving for the same reasons the non-retirees are leaving.

I hope you dont think you are taking a step up as it aint so!. :shock:

04-09-2007, 11:59 AM
2 Gulf Breeze Officers also already have start dates with us.

04-12-2007, 02:54 PM
I spoke with a sarge in D3 the other day about the rumors of many jumping ship. Not to call out anyone but what he said made a lot of sense. If several leave and go to Escambia we will be short. But if enough attention is placed on the issue (media, public, FOP?) the county will eventually have no choice but to give us comparable salaries.

If the money is right many who are thinking about leaving would probably change their minds. There is a lot of off duty across the bridge but I don't think I could work every day of the week to get it.

04-12-2007, 06:47 PM
Escambia County. It sits across the river. The clientel is similar except on a much larger scale. The laws are the same, the procedures are similar except for deputy friendly in Escambia. You don't have to pay fuel money for sig 15 (where does the money go anyway?), you get better bennies and you don't have an administration that tries to screw you. The grass may not be greener but the money is. THROW ME THE MONEY!!

04-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Escambia is deputy friendly? More like media friendly. Those DVR cameras are paying for themselves for settling lawsuits before they go to trial.

So your number is going from 100 something to 450 something. Bet you're one to say that you get to do REAL police work now? Lots more to compete with when you are wanting to work a specialized unit. Have fun. One thing I will say that's better in Escambia is that their internals don't take long. The two on the news happened when, February and last week?

Make sure your camera isn't on when you're getting play from those bennies, or bunnies. Guarantee you'll be *****ing about how $hitty things are over there in 6 months or less.

04-12-2007, 09:54 PM
I agree, money or no money, if you want to go to Escambia, fine.You may get yourself immortalized on ronniemac.com or WEAR 3. Alot of you going are my friends, so good luck. Bye. See ya. don't forget to write, getty up lil dogie. Syanara, bon voyage, asta la vista, get your @## outa here, don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out, toodleoo...just kidding. Good luck to all of those guys that I had the privledge of working with. Ya'll come back now, ya hear??

04-12-2007, 10:33 PM
I KNOW OF 4 UP NORTH (INCLUDING ME) AND 3 IN THE SOUTH END THAT ARE GOING TO ECSO. 1 TURD, BUT THE REST ARE GOOD TO GO.

BADGEBUNNYHITTA, typing in caps just like at work...

Can turds call other turds, turds????

04-13-2007, 04:38 PM
LOL :lol: :lol: Yeah, I'm sure you could call others a turd. Most of you are one in the same. Just like most of the family trees in SRC not many branches if any at all.

04-14-2007, 05:46 PM
It is done.
End of an era.
Over and done with.
There is a man.
His name is Wendell.
He is the Sheriff.
He gave an order.
Our computers will work.
IS got DAS BOOT!!!

04-14-2007, 08:37 PM
Cool

04-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Hey Badge,

Isn't yo baby momma from SRC? You show a lot of character insluting your own kids heritage, if not even worse moral character bragging that you have to use a badge to get some.

Loser, just leave. Hope to see you soon in the PNJ or WEAR.

04-16-2007, 02:26 AM
And you guys wonder why people leave?

04-16-2007, 04:02 PM
Hey Badge,

Isn't yo baby momma from SRC? You show a lot of character insluting your own kids heritage, if not even worse moral character bragging that you have to use a badge to get some.

Loser, just leave. Hope to see you soon in the PNJ or WEAR.

Oh no, what am I to do. To think you would like to see me in the PNJ or WEAR....I'm flattered. 1st of all I'm not even from FL an I don't be having a baby momma. I know it's hard for you to understand grammer unless it's from a childs book or 4x4 magazine, however I neverr said anything about using a badge to get some. My point is just a little stronger LIMBLESS!!!! :D

04-16-2007, 06:57 PM
BADGEBUNNYHITTA; Don't let the door hit you in the arse. My guess is your inflated opinion of yourself has caused more than one visit to the Sgt's office. Before you go, please do the rest of us a favor and share some of your sage law enforcement knowledge so we can do more than scratch our butts and pick our noses.

04-16-2007, 09:10 PM
oooohhhhhh the big bad Sgt's office........lol. It appears that your the one with all the knowledge. I hope I"m cool like you one day.

04-16-2007, 09:58 PM
This is getting fun. Please keep typing, you are getting closer to giving yourself away. Obviously no respect for the chain of command, or citizens in general. Yes, I am very familier with the Sgt's office. Comfortable chairs.

04-16-2007, 10:06 PM
Mr. "B"

If you want to slam us "po-dunks" with your infinite wisdom, you should check your spelling before you do so.

I feel that I'm speaking for a lot of those who check this site to see what crap is being stirred, either for or against them. I chose this profession a long time ago, and several times I've been very tempted to find a greener pasture. I've seen a lot of great deputies come and go, and sometimes I've seen them come back. I've also seen many that needed to be gone a long time ago, or should have never started a career in law enforcement to begin with. That isn't a personal smack, it's just after seeing how that person operates you would really hope that they didn't get hurt or killed or a decision would be made before that happened.

There could also be a third category, which you could be placed under. It's the "I should be getting everything and I'm not happy with anything I have" category. It just surprises me that just as soon as you get your "ticket to the big time" you would want to slam the agency you worked for and the people that you worked with. I hope you know that many of us know what networking means. No, I don't mean the illegal use of a gill net used in order to rake up Sunday dinner. I'm speaking of having many friends and contacts in the coveted county you've so desired to work for that a simple message could be sent to pertaining to your opinions and mannerisms.

Keep in mind that most of us know that the county across the river wanted thirty bodies in thirty days to fill positions that were vacant. I'm glad you were there for it, and at least you didn't have to pad your resume with "I'm an ex boll weevil cop that used to work in Santy Rosie County." Or did you?

I suppose I'll also thank you in advance for the raise. If a few more like you leave, I would really think that our mayberry county will be matching salaries, or really close to matching, by the next budget year. Even though I have it, I don't have to fluant my college education for that hypothesis.

And for the redneck insults, I'll speak for everyone on that one. I, along with several others, am definately not limbless. So if you want to make a comment about heritage, I have a branch you can hold on to. And for the ones without front appendages, as long as they have glute muscles to hold their pants up, you'll always have a place to rest your lips. Tounge is optional.

Ya'll don't come back now, ya hear?

04-16-2007, 10:10 PM
He's Joe Friday without the Friday...

04-17-2007, 03:22 AM
I’m not from or in Santa Rosa County but if I was and had access to all the reports written by the officers, it is a safe bet I could pick out vet red neck’s if he uses the same creative style as he used when writing his post. Very entertaining!

04-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Entertaining????? Thats flat out friggin hilarious. Don't try to intellectually hang with this guy "hitta" cause he'll smoke your azz... :lol:

04-17-2007, 08:32 PM
I’m not from or in Santa Rosa County but if I was and had access to all the reports written by the officers, it is a safe bet I could pick out vet red neck’s if he uses the same creative style as he used when writing his post. Very entertaining!

LOL! I doubt it. I had to go deeeep in the Funky Wagonals and the thee-saw-rus to be as smart looking as Joe Badge. They don't have them big 'ole words in the J.C. Whitney or Dock Soose's Horton Heard a What-What.

04-18-2007, 02:59 AM

I didn't thank that ole feller was der won who said that thar post. He wud haave shot himself in that thar foot o'his. Why wud ya call yerself a darn turd? It said "1 turd", that would have been himself right thar. It don't make any since right thar. Oh, how many times did you needlesy pull that thar pistol? I bet it was more that you can shake a stick at, I'll tell ya wat. Oh, lemme told ya something else, you made some dumb calls right thar. Throwing people on da ground for nuttn, I'll tell ya wat I'm surprised you hadn't been fared already. You and that thar lazy parnter o'yers. You ole numbskull. As George Strait one said "Go on, get your @$$ outa here"

06-06-2012, 05:41 PM
I hear the Rear Admiral of the Bolivian Navy may be hiring again. Who wants to be his Boatswain's Mate this time? :snicker: