PDA

View Full Version : How's Plantation doing?

04-05-2007, 05:43 PM
You guys got your raises right? Everyone happy now? I'm only asking because we heard your names all the time and now, nothing.

My department is going through some trying times and our currentyl unnegotiated contract is due later this year. I'm wondering if things will get any better where I'm at as well.

04-10-2007, 02:42 AM
Could be worse, we didnt get exactly what we wanted, but its better than what most cities are getting. Thanks to the hard working union leaders and members we were able to gain what we set out for. Of course you cant please everyone and if we tried we still would not have a contract.
The grass is not any greener over here as they say it is.
At this point there's no stress about a contract , the only stress is dealing with supervisors and administration inside the building. Thats is what I call true sTrEsS!!! :evil:

04-19-2007, 10:06 PM
Be a little more specific. You can't please everyone. To put an exact number on that - You left 6 officers behind. That's 6. Out of approx 160 - 170 Officers. You left SIX behind. So be a little more specific when you say you can't please everyone.

And that is your opinion that we would still be without a contract if you held out for those 6 Individuals you left behind enemy lines. But then again everyone has an opinion. May not be much of one.

G F Y

I only came onto this site to hear all the stupid comments about SWAT. Couldn't pass up on this comment.

04-20-2007, 12:25 AM
Be a little more specific. You can't please everyone. To put an exact number on that - You left 6 officers behind. That's 6. Out of approx 160 - 170 Officers. You left SIX behind. So be a little more specific when you say you can't please everyone.

And that is your opinion that we would still be without a contract if you held out for those 6 Individuals you left behind enemy lines. But then again everyone has an opinion. May not be much of one.

G F Y

I only came onto this site to hear all the stupid comments about SWAT. Couldn't pass up on this comment.

No one cares about YOUR cause anymore!

04-20-2007, 11:57 PM
sorry who is this again.

I figured you wouldn't care about anyones cause but your own.

I'm sure you are a real sucksess story with the city and your great career.