PDA

View Full Version : April Raises

04-05-2007, 03:10 AM
Just wondering what is up with the parody pay. I'm a proud Detention Deputy. I just received my April raise as was promised by the Sheriff. It amounted to 5% which was pretty nice. I feel like I've been treated fairly, however; I spoke with one of my friends today who happens to be in the LEB. He told me that the folks in the LEB did not receive their raises. Their raises were also promised by the Sheriff. Appears it has something to do with the Union contract. Don't know whats going on but I would encorage all of you guys in the LEB to attend the meeting at DEE's to make sure your voice is heard. As for us in Detention, we got our PARODY increase!!!!! I'm sure the General Counsel and her Majesty the Chief of Staff didn't miss our on their cut of the pie as well. Oh well, only a couple of more years!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-05-2007, 10:56 PM
Hey DD, you got your"parody pay" (what?) cuz you are not in the union. People in the union (ie: road deputy, detective, SRO, etc) do not have a contract; thus the meeting tonight that you refer to (oh by the way, has nothing to do with you). Get it? Sounds like a free advertisement for Dee's. Back to the show, yes everyone else is getting their 1/2 %. because why? They are not in the union. What you fail to realize is "Her Majesty" had a lot to do with the 5% you are happy about (I think?). As far as the General Counsel, go to law school and get your law degree. Then you too can be part of the festivities. Finally, your quote of "don't know whats going on" speaks for itself. A couple of years will go by and guess what? She'll still be here making your life miserable. That's of course if Paul Armstead (What????????????) doesn't win in the upcoming election. Thats what I think :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

04-08-2007, 02:55 AM
Wow Captain, you speak again...oh guess which one of the four captains it is...yep you guessed it, the one that keeps gettin' suspended. How many of us can say that...get suspended and keep same job and rank...gosh I hope she isn't here another 4...guess the public just has to hear how awful she really is doing.

04-08-2007, 03:38 AM
I am not sure who you folks are but both the detention deputy and the deputy who responded neither have it right. First of all we have 5 Captains, not 4. Remember if you don't know just ask. Next, I would like any of you to tell the rest of us who has been suspended in the last 2 years.......no one that I know of........so why don't you report the truth instead of starting rumors. As for the pay increase, yes detention did get their raise in the step plan as did the dispatchers. The law enforcement bureau deputies and Sgts. are in a bargaining unit and the raise is part of the contract that is being negotiated with the PBA. So yes, she could have gone ahead and given the raise but now is it part of the contract talks, so it will wait until the contract is agreed upon.........And lastly, as for the Attorney and Chief, you must certainly be the dark because both of them were very involved in identifying the money, making the budgets and helping to get us the raises in the first darn place.........no one got raises last week except people in the pay plans.............SO again, ask for the real answers before you speak and send out wrong information as usual..........and if you are that unhappy with your raise and the Sheriff who was able to get it for you.............give it back and find another job...........you have not had these kind of raises in 10 years, so you ought to be thanking her instead of griping !!!!!!!

04-08-2007, 12:40 PM
Oh yea forgot about another promotion to captain, and informer get your information right, he has been suspended. It was said right from his mouth, so we do have the truth. Protect her all you want, but we were a part of a barganing unit the last time we received a raise. Fair is fair.

04-08-2007, 02:54 PM
It's good to see all this is still going on. 5 captains......wow. I guess "putting more deputies on the road" as part of the Sheriff's campaign just meant creating more zones, but still not having enough personel to fill them. Top heavy durning the Godwin days? Just look now- I hope her temple doesn't topple over.

Getting killed in burglaries while the road does really important stuff, like run radar. Maybe the focus should be broadened a little. But I guess traffic is still a "major "issue :roll:

04-09-2007, 01:24 AM
Why is it that when somebody takes a shot at a captain, administrator, or the sheriff, its the gospel according to the faceless poster, but when someone stands up for these people, its a "captain" responding. I am not any of those, just a gold ole Georgia Bulldog. Take this to the bank, no captain has ever been suspended. Slander and libel are very serious issues and an IP address isn't protected when a subpoena is issued by a perspective plaintiff in a civil suit. Some say that it can't be traced because the IP addresses are random. It would suck to find out it wasn't true and you are the one spreading garbage about someone. I couldn't help but notice the time of the posting this morning. Easter morning, probably after a midnight shift on the road or in the jail. Thats pathetic if thats what your life revolves around. You should be getting ready to go to church, or hit the hay because you have to work Sunday evening. Or could it be that the sleeping pill isn't working anymore? The union will work itself out and everyone will benefit from the work of a few. Even the brass benefits. Informer is correct, but people are going to complain no matter what happens.

04-10-2007, 03:03 AM
Hey DD, you got your"parody pay" (what?) cuz you are not in the union. People in the union (ie: road deputy, detective, SRO, etc) do not have a contract; thus the meeting tonight that you refer to (oh by the way, has nothing to do with you). Get it? Sounds like a free advertisement for Dee's. Back to the show, yes everyone else is getting their 1/2 %. because why? They are not in the union. What you fail to realize is "Her Majesty" had a lot to do with the 5% you are happy about (I think?). As far as the General Counsel, go to law school and get your law degree. Then you too can be part of the festivities. Finally, your quote of "don't know whats going on" speaks for itself. A couple of years will go by and guess what? She'll still be here making your life miserable. That's of course if Paul Armstead (What????????????) doesn't win in the upcoming election. Thats what I think :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I say Armstead for Sheriff! We need a new administration. Not sure what all the "lol's" are about there, "captain", but I wouldn't be laughing too hard. :twisted:

04-10-2007, 09:07 PM
I wish someone would sit down with the "dawg" and explain things to him. First look up slander and libel, can't sue for that...as for the whole IP address thing, nice try. This is what we in America call freedom of speech. You see a name was not mentioned, so slander does not apply. Guess they forgot to teach you that in Georgia. As for church, you never know maybe I was stitting next to you on Sunday.

What is clear is we needed some new blood in the office when Godwin was here, what is clearer is we need it more than ever now. If the public knew all that was going on they would be amazed. If a building is too heavy on the top it falls over.

04-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Give it up Armstead, I can't take this joke anymore. I have peed my pants from laughing so hard when I heard the news. April Fools was ten days ago. Please tell us this was an April Fools prank.joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

heidiho
04-12-2007, 12:25 AM
Give it up Armstead, I can't take this joke anymore. I have peed my pants from laughing so hard when I heard the news. April Fools was ten days ago. Please tell us this was an April Fools prank.joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me's thinkin' Dem Dawgs should invest in some Depends undergarments. It's ok, I won't tell. :oops:

04-12-2007, 12:34 AM
Heidiho, that's funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

heidiho
04-12-2007, 12:34 AM
I wish someone would sit down with the "dawg" and explain things to him. First look up slander and libel, can't sue for that...as for the whole IP address thing, nice try. This is what we in America call freedom of speech. You see a name was not mentioned, so slander does not apply. Guess they forgot to teach you that in Georgia. As for church, you never know maybe I was stitting next to you on Sunday.

What is clear is we needed some new blood in the office when Godwin was here, what is clearer is we need it more than ever now. If the public knew all that was going on they would be amazed. If a building is too heavy on the top it falls over.

:devil:

heidiho
04-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Heidiho, that's funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, what's really comical is a grown man saying he is "peeing his pants". :roll:

04-12-2007, 01:00 AM
Hey HeidiHo, can you tell me if American Idol is on tonight?