PDA

View Full Version : Captains?

04-04-2007, 02:01 AM
So what is the overwhelming choice?

who should they be and why do you think so?

This should be a good topic.......

04-04-2007, 01:06 PM
DON'T KNOW WHO IS WORTHY ENOUGH, BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHO SMELLS IT. THAT MIDNIGHT LT. THAT LOVES TO HEAR HIMSELF TALK.

04-05-2007, 12:03 AM
1- Navarro Jr

2- Tony Martin

3- Navarro Sr. (Ooops forgot , he's just a Sgt)

4- Who cares

04-05-2007, 01:53 AM
god please anyone but Causey

04-05-2007, 07:53 AM
if he straightens up the slackers...so be it.
on the other hand, if you are female and bring milk and cookies, slacking is fine..........

04-05-2007, 08:37 PM
I'm not sure how it makes a diffrence the Midget from Miami is still here and he OVERSTAYED his WELCOME YEARS AGO
TIME TO GO BACK TO THE BANANA REPUBLIC OF MIAMI.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
HES LIKE A FRIEND OF A HOUSE GUEST THAT REFUSES TO LEAVE
TAKE YOUR MIAMI PERSPECTIVE BACK TO THE MOST CORRUPT CITY ON THE EAST COAST OF THE U.S.A.

04-05-2007, 11:16 PM
don't remeber the milk but the cookies were good, don't be jealous of our midnight girls

04-06-2007, 03:36 AM
Please return the ram. We can use a strong leader once again at mpd.
Its obvious you guys can only follow soft men!

04-06-2007, 03:40 AM
The RAM is going back to Miami as chief. It is going to happen before the end of summer. Stay tuned.

04-06-2007, 05:19 AM
i welcome ram to stay on with beach. if he scares brass on down to officers here of being tough so be it...

04-06-2007, 10:15 PM
I think any of the day shift Patrol lieutenants would be fine. They all have some issues but they are honest and fair, and most have a good pair of balls. I dont always agree with them, but at least they will make a decision when needed. The afternoon lieutents, with the exception of CD who is not in the running, is afriad of their own shadows and would hang their mother to get the double bars. The midnight Lietenants, with the exception of MC, would be fantastic but they dont want it. MC is scary. Too much self love there. CID has its issues, but BE would be great if he gets the nod. LB is ALL fluff. The forth shift Lt is going to records so she can have another baby. Good place for her and I hope she finds a home.

04-07-2007, 01:59 AM
what about the training LT.?

04-07-2007, 03:36 AM
Super nice person and wont hurt you. She has alot of good qualities

04-08-2007, 08:42 AM
Sir, I know you read this post.

Please freeze all non-civil service promotions that Chief Delucca is going to make before he leaves. He is going to promote, among others, a Captain and a Lieutenant that should have been extensively investigated for their incompetence and misconduct involving the incident that occurred in our Detective Bureau, an incident that you are very well aware of.

These individuals should have been demoted at the very least. This issue is not going to go away, especially if they are promoted.

Chief Delucca has caused us enough damage. Please prevent him from giving us a parting shot of incompetence. As the City Manager you have an obligation to do the right thing.

04-10-2007, 04:15 AM
MARK CAUSEY FOR CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON MIDNIGHTS!!!!! I LIKE NOT DOING ANY SHITTY DETAILS, AND A PLATE OF COOKIES IS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY, TO ENSURE IT STAYS THAT WAY!

04-10-2007, 08:05 PM
We are full on mids not enough cookies to go around!