PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

04-02-2007, 12:40 AM
Got very quiet all of a sudden. Is everyone out of town?

04-02-2007, 10:00 PM
We won't start-up a forum unless someone agrees to be a moderator, preferably someone from "the inside" who knows everybody at the department and who is "in tune" with what is going on.

04-03-2007, 11:50 AM
We won't start-up a forum unless someone agrees to be a moderator, preferably someone from "the inside" who knows everybody at the department and who is "in tune" with what is going on.

There is already a forum and a moderator.

Like we want admin trying to control this too. Get over yourself.

04-04-2007, 02:43 AM
This forum is gossip, gossip, gossip, complain, complain, complain, oh yeah slander, lies, and innuendos. Gees guys is this Jerry Springer? This watch out, Big Brother is Watching and controlling everything is getting a little old. How paranoid can you be? Every once in a while real problems and information is shared here, but for the most part it's more of the same. The truth is the WCSO has it better than it ever has and it has with the best employees anywhere around! I for one am proud to be a part of it!
If you look at all the other sites you will see real problems being discussed like adults instead of spoiled children.

04-04-2007, 03:07 AM
GOOD RESPONSE!!! Although it is a bit amusing to listen to them sometimes. Although i did not realize there was such a thing as the MAN Bringing down the MAN.

04-04-2007, 05:50 PM
What I find amusing is how back during the election campaign, the inner circle was quick and extremly dedicated to slaming anyone that supported the other canidate. But once the election was over and they found themselves to be the new target changed theri tune to one of holier than thou non-sense. funny how it wasn't gossip or name calling when it was directed at Bush.

04-04-2007, 07:12 PM
Surely you didn't read the same posts as I did during the campaign. 99.9% of them were all (slamming) what you so ridiculously call the 'inner circle', their familes, and friends. To my knowledge, none of them even posted anything here and probably didn't read them unless they wanted a good laugh like I did.

04-09-2007, 12:09 AM
I really wish the few who post all this crap would get a life or a job.

04-09-2007, 02:13 PM
they have both, but part of their life is point out things that aren't right...feeling guilty?

I really wish the few who post all this crap would get a life or a job.