PDA

View Full Version : Man overboard

03-30-2007, 02:57 AM
We lost an officer to a simple thing like card access, and the administration's refusal to do any thing about it. Pathetic.

03-30-2007, 06:35 PM
Sounds like a PBA bargaining point to me. Well???????

04-01-2007, 06:43 PM
Guess we should have told him to "Hang in there" till June, or July, or is it September now?

The one we just lost will be missed by all, and I can only blame the IGNORANCE of the admin for him leaving. I have not met a better cop or a better man. If you think he is the only one who wants to leave, THINK AGAIN. You can pound your chest all you want, say that we will be better off with 2 happy people than 5 unhappy people, but WE are the ones who will have to suffer not you. Admit that maybe someone screwed up when we said that we would monitor it and fix the damm thing. Create a damm policy, and compensate everyone for it.

As far as the IA, it was a joke, and so is the entire IA system here. All the PBA reps in the world are not going to be able to fix it. Maybe someone should look up the words "serious allegations of officer misconduct?" hmmmmmm I bet it does NOT say: See Maybe a suspect

04-02-2007, 06:06 AM
Well said. Even if they offered him 42k a year he would'nt have stayed. He got sick of the s48's, x60 keys,x60 cables, information reports on sinkholes (yes, a report on a hole in the ground), and of course the all important card access. Just like everyone else, he got sick of it. More imporantly the department's refusal to stand up for the officers, and say that card access is not a police issue.

04-03-2007, 03:00 AM
WAKE UP!!!!!

SELL THE RIFLES

SELL THE SIGHTS

SCREW THE K-9

LET THE COUNTY TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN AREA

I'D LOVE TO SAY HANG IN THERE WHILE I MAKE 4300+ EVERY OTHER WEEK PLUS A TAKE HOME.

CHANGE THIS DEPARTMENT FOR THE BETTER, JOHNSON WAS HORRIBLE BUT AT LEAST WE STAYED AFLOAT!

WHAT IS NEXT? AN IA BECAUSE SOMEONE DROPPED THEIR ICE CREAM CONE???

35, 59, 55, 50, 50, 65, 43, 53, AND NOW 47 ALL LEFT BECAUSE OF THE BULL SHlT

WAKE THE HELL UP!!!

04-04-2007, 02:28 AM
Man Overboard! The boat was listing Port side, and men were going overboard, now it is listing Starboard side, and more people are going overboard!