PDA

View Full Version : What the...?????

03-29-2007, 03:37 AM
What the is a Pahokee????

03-29-2007, 09:23 PM
What is a Pahokee????

Here's some information if you're interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pahokee,_Florida

04-21-2007, 06:51 PM
[quote="wondering?":24atdnsb]What the hell is a Pahokee???? :roll:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pahokee,_Florida[/quote:24atdnsb]

I thought folks on this site were kidding about a place called Pahokee! Are these real cops posting; does Pahokee really have a police department? What are the initials P.P.D?

04-22-2007, 03:19 PM
[quote="Pahokee Res":hdiztyaq][quote="wondering?":hdiztyaq]What the hell is a Pahokee???? :roll:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pahokee,_Florida[/quote:hdiztyaq]

I thought folks on this site were kidding about a place called Pahokee! Are these real cops posting; does Pahokee really have a police department? What are the initials P.P.D?[/quote:hdiztyaq]

Pahokee PD is policed through a contract agreement with PBSO.

04-24-2007, 01:14 PM
"Pahokee PD is policed through a contract agreement with PBSO."

Pahokee Res, whatever do you mean? Palm Beach Sheriff Office polices the Pahokee PD? What, a sort of professional oversight to avert PPD officers from committing crimes? Or, you meant that PBSO provides contracted police services to the town of Pahokee, as the town no longer has a police department?

04-24-2007, 05:26 PM
"Pahokee PD is policed through a contract agreement with PBSO."

Pahokee Res, whatever do you mean? Palm Beach Sheriff Office polices the Pahokee PD? What, a sort of professional oversight to avert PPD officers from committing crimes? Or, you meant that PBSO provides contracted police services to the town of Pahokee, as the town no longer has a police department?

Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office provides police services to Pahokee. Pahokee PD no longer exists. There were a lot of good Pahokee Officers who work for PBSO now, and there were a lot of dirty cops who no longer work for any police agency. Hope this helps.

04-28-2007, 12:37 AM
Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office provides police services to Pahokee. Pahokee PD no longer exists. Hope this helps.

Thank you, you've been most informative. PBCSO is a professional police agency and should serve the city and citizens of Pahokee well.

God bless!

04-29-2007, 12:42 AM
[quote="Pakokee Res":fkg00o0d]Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office provides police services to Pahokee. Pahokee PD no longer exists. Hope this helps.

Thank you, you've been most informative. PBCSO is a professional police agency and should serve the city and citizens of Pahokee well.

God bless![/quote:fkg00o0d]

I'm a resident and majority are happy. Like I'm sure down in Miami you always have the select few who hates the cops and feel they aren't doing a good job. PBSO is doing a great job. Thank you for your service as well.

11-28-2007, 05:25 PM
pahokee is a third world county, its a dump :D