PDA

View Full Version : Question

03-28-2007, 10:45 PM
I have read articles in the Tampa Tribune, The Times, Zephyrhills News and the Laker and found that the chief has commented on a captain's behalf in ALL four articles. Can someone tell me why the captain hasn't spoke? Why is the chief speaking for him? I must believe that all the quotes in the papers are lies! I don't believe for a moment that the captain is the chief's puppet.

Chief, are you speak'in on his behalf due to your image? Do you honestly believe that the public thinks that everything has been settled, between the captain and yourself?

I wish some HONEST input on this subject. Thank you.

03-29-2007, 10:57 PM
The captain only said he will work to smooth over the relationship... it doesnt say anything about the chief trying to smooth over things through the department. chief makes it look like the captain was wanting a demotion over the budget, please if that were the only thing I guess things could get smoothed over. Like I have said before the chief is all about the chief and no one else. The only reason he denied Captain Belasic's request is because it would make him look bad, ya see more people know,like and respect Captain Belasic and if the captain requests a demotion then it must be bad. Too bad the chief didnt have 1/4th of the respect. See chief you have to give respect to get respect and thats where you screwed up, because your badge is a different color doesnt mean you earned it. I agree with you in what? 3 days the captain all of a sudden changed his mind? He no longer wants to step down? Hes no longer frustrated? In 3 days? No thats not the case. I would have liked to be a fly on the village inn wall when the chief was talking to the captain about the article/demotion... and hear all the excuses the chief made to deny the demotion, hey chief if a person is unhappy with the way the department is going, and YOU why not let him do a better job where he is happier and let him step down? See we unlike you can read between the lines...