PDA

View Full Version : All the other Florida Sheriffs discussion Boards On Leoafair

03-27-2007, 08:51 AM
They all sound like ours

Basically everyone is posting the same topics in every Sheriifs Dept's

03-27-2007, 09:28 AM
So they are all ranting and raving about how bad there Dept is, and not trying to look at the bright side's of it, huh?

03-27-2007, 11:53 AM
So they are all ranting and raving about how bad there Dept is, and not trying to look at the bright side's of it, huh?

All police boards sound the same, go look at Miami. I don't think you have people tying up text space when they don't even work here. LEOAFFAIRS has become a place for mostly disgruntled cops to talk trash. On the bright side this doesn't reflect the whole agency.

03-27-2007, 03:04 PM

All police boards sound the same, go look at Miami. I don't think you have people tying up text space when they don't even work here. LEOAFFAIRS has become a place for mostly disgruntled cops to talk trash. On the bright side this doesn't reflect the whole agency.

Everyone needs a [lace to vent, not a problem to me I thinks it's OK to have a place where we can vent, instead of taking it out on the citizens and co-workers....but I do agree about all of posts here, They can't get it thru their heads to STOP talking to, talking at .

03-27-2007, 03:08 PM
...my stuff...I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM, NOR AM I SUPPORTING HIM. It just gets tiring the way some people just love to irritate those with disabilities and think it is funny or their right to say what they wish to them. HE DOES NOT HEAR OR SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING TO HIM PEOPLE...he lives in his own world...get it and get on with other MORE interesting topics. There hopefully I have now gotten my *****in done and out of me...LOL

03-27-2007, 09:11 PM
...my stuff...I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM, NOR AM I SUPPORTING HIM. It just gets tiring the way some people just love to irritate those with disabilities and think it is funny or their right to say what they wish to them. HE DOES NOT HEAR OR SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING TO HIM PEOPLE...he lives in his own world...get it and get on with other MORE interesting topics. There hopefully I have now gotten my *****in done and out of me...LOL

You're right; We spend too much time . I hope we can move on.

03-27-2007, 10:25 PM
How bout this? From now on we pledge to ourselves not to acknowledge, reply to, argue with, debate, or otherwise engage in any way what so ever.

Much like a pimple on your chin he will go away if you can leaving it alone for just a few days.

03-28-2007, 02:22 AM
How bout this? From now on we pledge to ourselves not to acknowledge, reply to, argue with, debate, or otherwise engage in any way what so ever.

Much like a pimple on your chin he will go away if you can leaving it alone for just a few days.

LOL that's a great analogy.

03-28-2007, 05:06 PM
This message board provides NOTHING constructive. It is a cesspool of disgruntled, trashy, low life, d/s. They apparently have no lives other than to post rediculous non-essential gossip. Really we are suppose to be educated, mature, professional people and this is all we can exemplify to the public and other departments. DISGUSTING and EMBARESSING!

03-28-2007, 07:52 PM
I Know you are but what am I

Im rubber your glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

03-28-2007, 09:20 PM
This message board provides NOTHING constructive. It is a cesspool of disgruntled, trashy, low life, d/s. They apparently have no lives other than to post rediculous non-essential gossip. Really we are suppose to be educated, mature, professional people and this is all we can exemplify to the public and other departments. DISGUSTING and EMBARESSING!

Hell Yea Right on!!

06-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Hey you work for PBSO right! BECAUSE it sure sounds like someone that know's about the **** that goes on around here. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

06-05-2007, 05:52 PM
so true

06-05-2007, 09:14 PM

And here YOU are little piggy....rolling around in the mud with the rest of us.....