PDA

View Full Version : Police Unity Tour

Yellowstone Bound
03-26-2007, 04:12 PM
Fir those of you who have not heard. Mark Trexler and I are participating in the Police Unity Tour, a 230 mile bike ride from Portsmouth Va to Washigton D.C. We will be carrying bracelets with Matts' name on it and presenting them to the family at the candlelight vigil.

Mark and I committed to raising $1800 a piece for this where th money goes to maintaining and promoting the memorial.

Although we are riding in Matt's name it is important to remember the Sheriff's Office has lost nine deputies in it's history.

Anyone wanting to donate please send a check made out to Police Unity Tour of Florida and send it to Mark or I in NE District.

Many of you know matt and I started in K-9 at the same time with Rocky and Kimbo. This will certainly be my honor.

Nancy...if you read this e-mail me at alancloud@msn.com. I need to contct you about going to the send-off dinner with Mark and I. It will be April 19th in Tampa.

Alan Cloud
NE District

Yellowstone Bound
03-26-2007, 04:14 PM
Anyone wanting more information can go to www.policeunitytourchapterviii.org (http://www.policeunitytourchapterviii.org)

Thanks