PDA

View Full Version : Message to the RMPT people

MOD 353
03-26-2007, 04:09 AM
Seems that some of you think I am being biased towards your people and what they post here. Also seems that some think I go around and edit every thread to try to make the sheriff look good. That is not happening here and it never will. I did make a few comments about your website and the people that post there after reading some of the posts directed at me and knowing the history of the site. I have already stated that as long as a comment was within the Terms of Use for this site and is not of a personal nature or attack I would allow it to stay. One of two threads I have deleted was a pot shot at A.S. and had nothing to do with the ESO. The other was a post asking what the people from RMPT thought of the sheriff still being in office and I thought it was another attempt to stir up trouble here. For what it is worth you folks are just as welcomed to post your thoughts and comments here as you are on the other site (as long as you are not trying to cause problems and the post is within the Terms of Use). If I delete a thread I think is inappropriate I will post a thread stating why. If you want to talk about being biased you need to look no further than the webmasters at RMPT. I have seen on many occaisions where someone posted a vaild argument in defense of a deputy or the S.O. only to have it deleted because it didn't fit in with the hating of the sheriff. You can't have it both ways. If you want to sit around and bash the S.O. and the sheriff and only hear that side of the story then stay at RMPT. If you want to discuss problems or concerns in a professional/adult manner then feel free to post here. Both sides of an issue should be heard and not just the one that tries to further personal agendas.

Sorry if there are any misspelled words but I am tired of typing right now and don't feel like checking every word for spelling errors (even at the risk of some heckling) :?

03-26-2007, 04:24 AM
Deleted comments? They don't even have to do that anymore. The webmaster has to approve posts now. Straight from RMPT website:

"Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author"

Talk about censorship.

MOD 353
03-26-2007, 03:11 PM
I know, I was trying to be nice. I could only imagine what they would say on RMPT if we only allowed posts that supported LEO's and deleted all the others. When the shoe is on the other foot sometimes it doesn't feel right. But it would be the same as what they do over there.

03-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Just to say that we agree that personal attacks should not be allowed, and that some posts are good to hear, because it is a fact that there are some wonderful policemen on the force, in Pensacola Police and Escambia County.
The facts that we need a new Sheriff, some may or may not agree with that, and it is right to hear both sides, definitely.
One thing that burned us was that the personal attacks on certain deputies that are no longer there at the S.O. we felt that were unfair and biased on the posters part.
One deputy was centered in on quite a bit and not mentioning him because it would only get things stirred again on this sight, just wanted to let this site know they are appreciated and the only thing that is really expected here is the truth and no slamming unjustified, and no exaggerating the facts when a person does not know the case.
Just info that we wanted to pass on!

03-26-2007, 06:15 PM
Why then do you delete posts about that cop hater Arety? People need to know what she is up to.

MOD 353
03-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Most of the posts that involve her are only personal pot shots and have no bearing on what happens at the ESO. Also most people that have been around awhile know about her so I see no need in bringing her up any further. It seems to only cause arguments and that is what I don't want around here.

As to what she is up to? I could care less. There are plenty of cop haters out there and all you need to do is visit the other site to get your fill of that.

03-26-2007, 08:33 PM
The reason the RMPT people are here is because their site is as active as two 90 year olds having sex. They want to bash ole Ronnie Mac, Rex, the deputies and anyone else who wears the uniform. Oh, they say "we have the utmost respect for 'the law' and the officers." HA!! The only people that say 'sir' to me is the bad guys who are in deep kim chee. And I doubt that The "Shurf" is loosing sleep about the RMPT site, and I doubt that he even looks at it. I don't blame him. Watching cars rust is more exciting.

Oh, RMPT people, don't think I am a McNugget. I don't work for Escambia.

03-27-2007, 12:56 AM
To MOD 353,

This site I believe is called Escambia County Sheriffs Office- ECSO. Why do you refer to it as ESO? Because you ARE one of mcnesby's good ole boys. He took it upon himself to drop COUNTY... we are still ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE!

MOD 353
03-27-2007, 01:14 AM
Well, unfortunately you are wrong. I feel that the department should still be called the Escambia County Sheriff's Office too but I guess calling it the Escambia SHERIFF'S Office makes McNesby feel like he owns it a little more. Regardless though, I thought it more correct to use ESO being that is what the current admin. uses. Would you feel better if I started calling it the ECSO? Would that NOT make me a Mcnugget then? If so my new terminology will be ECSO :?

03-27-2007, 11:24 PM
Just a guess but consensus is that you are Dennis Williams. That's why you use the ESO moniker. I've noticed that the moderator (me) at RMPT has never said anything unfriendly about you Mod. However you lump together the variety of opinions on RMPT as "those people." We are not cop haters. Nor are we bigots. To accuse us all of having any one philosophy or opinion is just a way of showing your prejudice. I don't recall censoring a post for months. Possibly your memory of what happens on our site is better than mine but I doubt it. We welcome a variety of opinions there. And as to why "we" post here? I can't (and unlike you, don't) speak for others but I post here because an open line of communication with the Administration is important. Since they won't come out in public and take questions from the press this is the only place where we can see what they are thinking. Just a friendly suggestion, moderator to moderator... If you want to appear fair or neutral then stop telling us who you disrespect and stop lumping people into groups. Seems like the only ones who talk about cop haters are here.

03-27-2007, 11:54 PM
LMAO at SamIam talking about fair. You have your very own conspiracy site. You use semantics to say you don't hate cops. You wait for any cop who makes any mistake then tear them apart. Cop Piranhas may be a better moniker. My guess on you? Richard White. How come there were no complaints from you when Greg was the moderator here? Answer: Because you had complete censorship on both sites. Now we (real cops) have a fair moderator and you say he is affiliated with the SO admin.

That is yours, Craigs, and Thelbirts propblem. (Off topic, who is running for Sheriff Craig or Thelbirt? All I hear is Craig, or Thelbirt spouting Craig's lies.) Anyone who doesn't agree with you and your perceptions 100% is a McNugget. Go away, copy your crap from the PNJ and post it to your site, and screen every post made to your site. You have a forum against the sheriff, he has a website to promote him, we have a neutral BB and you want to take that away. Again, if you don't like mod 353, don't come here. Isn't that what Melvin and Rosie always said.

MOD 353
03-28-2007, 12:27 AM
To the above poster, I appreciate your words. To Sam I Am, I apologize for lumping everyone that comes to this site to stir up trouble or call me names a RMPT suppporter. It does seem a little suspicious that similar posts end up on your site too though. I may be biased in my feelings for cop haters but I have been nothing but unbiased in my moderation of this site. I have already explained the two threads I had deleted and they weren't deleted for the sake of the sheriff. I also have NEVER edited a thread for the sake of anyone. If you want to continue this please email or PM me. You and your people can guess at who I am all day long but do not post the names here. Those comments will be deleted. I am not a member of the S.O. admin. though. Just food for thought, my closest friends don't know I am the Mod.

03-28-2007, 12:55 AM
You don't have to censor posts because they don't get posted. They don't make it past your desk to the site if they disagree with your hatred for anyone associated with Escambia County Sheriff's Office/Escambia Sheriff's Office who doesn't agree with your tactics for bringing down the Sheriff.

03-28-2007, 02:33 AM
From the Not-a-cophater-site RMPT (posted this morning)

Good morning. I did a freedom of information request with the Santa Rosa sheriffs office on Jim Mundie. Remember him? In those documents were a copy of Mundies high school transcript. Man,o,man. In his high school years he got mostly Ds and Fs in everything except sports and they made this guy a deputy. That makes me concerned about the hiring criteria of local law enforcement. That proves they're willing to put back and braun in front of intelligence which i,along with a lot of other people, suspected all along. You can have the IQ of a garden snail as long as you can beat someone down, they will hire you. Maybe it's time to increase the requirements so we can keep these sort of people out of law enforcement. The next question is going to be about Robbie Whitfield. I heard Whitfield was doing a lot of covering up for Mundie and had it not been for Whitfield bending the rules Mundie probably never would have been an LEO. Of course that is purely hearsay and we all know hearsay doesn't stand up in court. In the panhandle, we are prone to corruption for what ever reason. It's been here for decades. Maybe it's something in the air or water . By the way, i am a David Brown supporter. Good day

03-28-2007, 03:26 AM
What in the world does Mundie and Whitfield have to do with the ECSO ? As for the corruption angle; they were both removed from duty for improper conduct. I would think the corrupt administrators would be covering up, sweeping under the rug, lying, or whatever corrupt officials do to keep people around that should be gone. I guess those folks that did not do as well as others in high school should be banned from certain occupations ? I personally know a high school dropout that became a nuclear engineer, after realizing there were more important goals in life than a young man could see at that age.

03-28-2007, 07:30 AM
Funny when an illiterate questions the grades that an LEO made in school.

MOD 353
03-28-2007, 09:12 AM
Lets keep this thread at least within the realm of Escambia County please. SRSO has their own site too. Or is that supposed to be SRCSO?