PDA

View Full Version : Sector One

03-24-2007, 12:27 AM
I here the station commander is all over you guys!!! Supposedly if the fto's aren't bringing in the numbers he is recommending you guys off the program?? Is that true??

03-24-2007, 02:12 AM
That is 100% true. He is after E.G. and many others. I heard E.G. will be leaving sector 1 next bid. He is one of the best cops we have here. He has a lot of experience and knows his job very well. Yeah he has been around a long time and you can't expect him to swallow that code enforcement / trucks in residential like a new rookie, but that is expected. However, the Commander is riding E.G and some of the other veterans really hard. He thinks this is sector 4!!! Most of the afternoon guys are so busy with the ALF's and other sector 1 problems that they do not have much time for anything else, specially with the 4 officer minimum which is ridiculous.

E.G. you hang in there because I never worked the same shift with you, but I know that I wish I was half the cop you are. Yeah you are not the best traffic enforcer or code enforcer but you are one of the best COPS!

:x

03-24-2007, 03:41 PM
Here's an idea for the FTO's being ridden. Drop out of the FTO program. You aren't getting anything special anyway. While you're at it slip on a banana peel at the gas pumps. Dam workers comp, looks like you'll be off the road for a while.

03-24-2007, 06:40 PM
It is true and I heard a supervisor tried to help out E.G. but the commander didn't want to hear it and the D.C. really pushed the issue concerning E.G. It will the department's loss, losing a seasoned vet as an FTO. One that actually can do real police work. They should have at least given E.G. and other FTOs until the end of the month to bring up their citations. I for one could not care less if they pull me from the program.....screw that!!! The previous poster was right, we should all resign from the program!!

03-24-2007, 11:12 PM
I know that many of the FTO's don't want to quit, but they should if they kick E.G. out of the program. OK he is not a state trooper!!! That does not mean he is not a good COP. There are FTO's that only have the knowledge to teach their trainees how to write tickets because the were never taught anything else. This is not a knock to the newer FTO's, but if you are not taught something it is hard to pass it on. I have seen E.G. doing his FTO thing and he teaches a lot of good skills that are needed as a new PO. Things that will prevent you from getting hurt and insights that only such a veteran officer can teach.

Again I am not excusing E.G. from being a state Trooper, because that's what HPD wants!! E.G the sad thing is that you will kicked out of the FTO program and not one other FTO will resigned protest! I can understand if they all got take homes that would be a big benefit to give up, but 5% only when training, please that's a joke. But that is HPD and will continue to be. It is what it is!

03-25-2007, 05:55 AM
Relax & wait!!! Look at the BIG picture. FTO is a specialty unit that get's 5%. If they kick you out, you can grieve it. Anything that effects your money is GRIEVABLE. They will then have to look at all FTO's stats. There are 41 FTO's I believe. HOLD ON STILL MORE...... Once you open the can of worms. S.W.A.T. guys left on the road. CRT your not safe either & since you dont get 5% you CAN NOT grieve it. SORRY GUYS. This is what I think might happen. New S.O.P.'s all specialty units that work patrol will meet the minimum patrol productivity or be kicked out of the unit. Blah, Blah, Blah.

03-26-2007, 03:19 AM
It's unfortunate that it has come to this problem reference E.G. Not only is he one of the best FTO's we got, but without him, I would not have survived Sector 1. I am a better officer today because of E.G. was able to make me such. Sector 1 is one of the busiest sectors, specially on afternoons, you are call to call to be worrying about stopping grandpa or grandma at East 4 ave & 9 st for making the left hand turn after being at Sedanos. Citations will come and go but FTO's like E.G. don't come around as often.

03-26-2007, 03:54 AM
Relax & wait!!! Look at the BIG picture. FTO is a specialty unit that get's 5%. If they kick you out, you can grieve it. Anything that effects your money is GRIEVABLE. They will then have to look at all FTO's stats. There are 41 FTO's I believe. HOLD ON STILL MORE...... Once you open the can of worms. S.W.A.T. guys left on the road. CRT your not safe either & since you dont get 5% you CAN NOT grieve it. SORRY GUYS. This is what I think might happen. New S.O.P.'s all specialty units that work patrol will meet the minimum patrol productivity or be kicked out of the unit. Blah, Blah, Blah.

Its obvious that you do not know what you are talking about, coming up with some ridiculous ideas of what you believe will now happen and become SOP. SWAT guys that are on the road still work under the same stupid ticket quotas and productivity standards as everyone else because THEY STILL WORK THE ROAD Mr. Brains. Also, FTO's are not a specialty unit. If you want to write something, at least try and make some sense.

03-26-2007, 05:04 PM
I can not believe some of the garbage I have read. Mr. E.G. if it is the officer I think it is, is one of the laziest officers in the HPD. Mr. Concepcion do not stray from the truth because everything I have told you about these officers is true. Most HPD officers sad to say are very lazy and must be constantly pushed to do their job. There are some good officers, but overall HPD lacks quality. By the way Sergio great job in sector one. I have noticed the difference already.

The question you people must ask yourself is whether you really want to be here or not. I suggest if the answer is no, then move on because great leaders like Sergio are not going to put up with mediocre standards! None of you can tell me this or that because I worked at HPD longer than most of you and know all the tricks of the trade. I worked to hard for too many years at HPD to let some bad officers ruin the reputation of the department. All of you be on your toes because there is a new era coming to HPD. Remember that unlike some politicians that do not know about police work, those excuses will never work with me. I was catching 29 subjects while most of you where still in elementary school. I was officer of the month three times and received countless commendations. I have one of the best service records in the history of HPD. Sector 4 is what it is today because of my leadership and never accepting low standards. All of you have much work to do before you impress an Honored veteran like myself.

8)

03-26-2007, 05:39 PM

Its obvious that you do not know what you are talking about, coming up with some ridiculous ideas of what you believe will now happen and become SOP. SWAT guys that are on the road still work under the same stupid ticket quotas and productivity standards as everyone else because THEY STILL WORK THE ROAD Mr. Brains. Also, FTO's are not a specialty unit. If you want to write something, at least try and make some sense.

You are arguing with me about the same thing "stupid". The swat guys left on the road can be targeted if they do not write there quota. If they are going to kick out FTO's for not writing quotas, why would the (ROAD) swat guys be safe. READ & UNDERSTAND before you write. As for FTO not being a SPECIALTY UNIT. You have to do a SPECIAL REQUEST to be an FTO. FTO's have a FTS (Field Training SGT). FTO"s get 5% more pay than you. They have a car that says FTO & some of them wear a FTO pin on there uniforms. FTO's get an hour at the end of the shift when they are training. It might not be like other units but it is a unit. DEAL WITH IT!!! As for what I think might happen. How else is the dept going to deal with this. YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!. Dont insult other since your brain is to small to comprehend what is going on around you..

03-28-2007, 09:58 PM
That is 100% true. He is after E.G. and many others. I heard E.G. will be leaving sector 1 next bid. He is one of the best cops we have here. He has a lot of experience and knows his job very well. Yeah he has been around a long time and you can't expect him to swallow that code enforcement / trucks in residential like a new rookie, but that is expected. However, the Commander is riding E.G and some of the other veterans really hard. He thinks this is sector 4!!! Most of the afternoon guys are so busy with the ALF's and other sector 1 problems that they do not have much time for anything else, specially with the 4 officer minimum which is ridiculous.

E.G. you hang in there because I never worked the same shift with you, but I know that I wish I was half the cop you are. Yeah you are not the best traffic enforcer or code enforcer but you are one of the best COPS!

I APPRECIATE THAT POPO....I AM NOT MUCH OF A TRAFFIC COP,,,BECAUSE ANYONE CAN WRITE A TICKET....NOW TRY CATCHING A 31 SUBJECT LIKE I DID ...A 3-29 ARMED SUBJECT LIKE I DID AND A 26 IN PROGRESS LIKE I DID ALL IN 1 MONTH...AND ALL COMMENDED..I ALSO GOT THE MERITORIOUS AWARD LAST MONTH...BUT THAT ISNT WHAT THEY WANT THE NEW SECTOR 1 COMMANDER WANTS....HE WANTS TICKECTS....WOW , WHILE I AM WASTING MY TIME ON A BUSTED HEADLIGHT TICKET...SOMEONE IS GETING 29 AND I AM BUSY WRITING THE CITATION SO I WONT GET IN TROUBLE BY THE NEW COMMANDER...WHICH I DONT CARE BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN HERE 12 YEARS AND A REPRIMAND MEANS NOTHING TO ME...HOWEVER I KNOW THAT THE TIME HE TOOK TO COMPILE MY REPRIMAND, HIS STRESS AND TIME LEVEL RISES...THats GOOD ENOUGH 4 ME....HAHAHAHA....
I KNOW I AM A BETTER COP THAN HE IS,,, WITHOUT A DOUBT....

03-28-2007, 10:25 PM
I can not believe some of the garbage I have read. Mr. E.G. if it is the officer I think it is, is one of the laziest officers in the HPD. Mr. Concepcion do not stray from the truth because everything I have told you about these officers is true. Most HPD officers sad to say are very lazy and must be constantly pushed to do their job. There are some good officers, but overall HPD lacks quality. By the way Sergio great job in sector one. I have noticed the difference already.

The question you people must ask yourself is whether you really want to be here or not. I suggest if the answer is no, then move on because great leaders like Sergio are not going to put up with mediocre standards! None of you can tell me this or that because I worked at HPD longer than most of you and know all the tricks of the trade. I worked to hard for too many years at HPD to let some bad officers ruin the reputation of the department. All of you be on your toes because there is a new era coming to HPD. Remember that unlike some politicians that do not know about police work, those excuses will never work with me. I was catching 29 subjects while most of you where still in elementary school. I was officer of the month three times and received countless commendations. I have one of the best service records in the history of HPD. Sector 4 is what it is today because of my leadership and never accepting low standards. All of you have much work to do before you impress an Honored veteran like myself.

8)
FIRST OF ALL MR. COUNCILMAN, CALLING ME LAZY IS AN EXCUSE, I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE THE SUPERVISOR IN THE ZONE THAT YOU LIVED IN (SECTOR4) EVERYTIME WE WOULD DRIVE BY YOUR HOUSE YOUR UNIT WAS PARKED THEIR FOR HOURS...LAZY HUH????...LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND TRY TO SAY WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME AGIN WITH A STRAIGHT FACE....YES IN YOUR 22 PLUS YEARS YOU HAVE MADE OFFICER OF THE MONTH 3 TIMES....THATS IT????I HAVE BEEN OFFICER OF THE MONTH BEFORE WHILE ONLY ON THE DEPT 6 YEARS (AT THE TIME)...LETS SEE BECAUSE HIALEAH LOVES TO USE PRO RATED PERCENTAGES...I THINK I WILL SURPASS YOU. SO DONT JUDGE ME MR. PUBLIC OFFICIAL OR I WILL PRINT THIS AND GIVE IT TO THE MEDIA...I AM SURE THEY WILL GET A KICK OUT OF IT... LASTLY...WE ALL KNOW WHY S.V GOT HIS BARS BACK...THATS NO SECRET..BUT THAT DOES NOT NOT MAKE HIM OR YOU A GOOD COP...I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS TOWARDS ME ONE WAY OR THE OTHER BECAUSE YOU ARE INSIGNIFICANT...JUST A PUPET OF THE NEW ADMINISTRATION....SAD TO SAY THAT I AM A MAN AND I WILL NOT BOW DOWN TO DICTATORS, UNLIKE EVERYONE YOU HAVE MENTIONED HERE...REMEBER IF YOU ARE A RESPECTFUL LEADER PEOPLE WILL FOLLOW...IF YOU ARE AN EVIL VINDICTIVE, MALICIOUS DEMON...PEOPLE WILL RUN FROM YOU...EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN SECTOR 1....
SO WATCH WHAT YOU SAY COUNCILMAN, YOU ARE UNDER THE MICROSCOPE WORST THAN ME.....AND THE MEDIA WILL HAVE A FIELD DAY WITH YOUR FALSE DEROGOTORY, DEFAMATION STATEMENTS ABOUT ME....OH AND BTW IF YOU THINK I WONT TAKE IT TO THE EXTENT....KEEP TRYING ME.....

03-28-2007, 11:28 PM
It's unfortunate that it has come to this problem reference E.G. Not only is he one of the best FTO's we got, but without him, I would not have survived Sector 1. I am a better officer today because of E.G. was able to make me such. Sector 1 is one of the busiest sectors, specially on afternoons, you are call to call to be worrying about stopping grandpa or grandma at East 4 ave & 9 st for making the left hand turn after being at Sedanos. Citations will come and go but FTO's like E.G. don't come around as often.

CRAZY COP THAT MEANS ALOT TO ME...AFTER I GOT MY FAMILY, I BECAME A DIFFERENT COP...I FEEL THAT WHEN I GET A TRAINEE THATS NOT DOING WELL, OR A TRAINEE THATS AWESOME...I ALWAYS DO MY BEST TO MAKE SURE THAT I SHARE WITH HIM OR HER MY 12 YEARS OF EXPERINCE...AND GIVE THEM THE BEST TRAINING I COULD WITH RESPECT, AND HONOR...I ALWAYS TELL MY TRAINEES THAT WE ARE ADULTS WITH A GUN ON OUR HIPS, I AM NOT HERE TO YELL, SCOLD AND EMBARRAS. I AM HERE TO CRITIQUE IN PRIVATE AND PRAISE IN PUBLIC....THATS THE TYPE OF FTO I HAVE BECOME, AND THE MAN THAT I AM. NOT ONE TRAINEE THAT I HAVE HAD CAN TELL YOU THAT I HAVE BEEN A HARD BALL...OR ANY OF THE SORT. I TELL THEM THAT I DONT CARE HOW THEY WISH TO LEARN, EVEN IF IT IS SITTIN ON THEIR HEADS,,,,AS LONG AS THEY LEARN I HAVE DONE MY JOB. SEVERAL OF MY TRAINEES HAVE RECEIVED MERITORIOUS AWARDS LIKE ALEX MARRIN, AND WELL DESERVED. HE PERFORMED EXACTLY LIKE HE SHOULD OF UNDER MY DIRECTION WHILE I TOLD HIM TO COVER ME , AND HE HAD MY BACK WHILE I TOOK THE 31 SUBJECT INTO CUSTODY.
BUT YET I GET SUSPENDED FROM THE FTO PROGRAM FOR 1 YEAR FOR HAVING A 1.12 TICKET AVERAGE ACCORDING TO LT VELAZQUEZ.. MIND YOU THAT HE BASED IT WHILE BEING IN SECTOR 1 FOR 3 WEEKS...DURING THAT TIME MY TRAINEE COULD WRITE A TICKET WITH HIS EYES CLOSED...SO WE FOCUSED ON OTHER THINGS, WELL MY FRIENS THAT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH...I GOT SUSPENDED FOR 1 YEAR FROM THE FTO PROGRAM FOR LACK OF TICKETS...FORGET ABOUT THE 3 COMMENDATIONS, LIFE SAVING AWARD, AND MERITORIOUS AWARD I GOT SINCE JAN 07...BUT THE BRIGHT SIDE IS THAT I DIDNT GIVE UP MY FTO STATUS...I BECAME AN FTO WHEN THERE WAS NO INCENTIVE NOT EVEN A CAR...I LOVE FTO'ING BECAUSE THE FEELING OF A FORMER TRAINEE MAKING OFFICER OF THE MONTH ECT...IS REALLY SELF GRATIFYING, THAT MAKES ME FEEL GREAT BECAUSE I DID MY JOB.
ALSO WHEN MY TRAINES GO HOME TO THEIR FAMILIES WITHOUT GETTING HURT I KNOW I HAVE DONE MY JOB AS WELL. WELL GUYS THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT,. AND REMEMBER NO MATTER WHAT,,,OR WHAT ZONE YOU ARE IN IF YOU CALL FOR A 3-15 I WILL ALWAYS...ANS I MEAN ALWAYS, BE ENROUTE TO YOU...E.G SECTOR1

03-29-2007, 12:41 AM

8)

BTW.....CAH = CARLOS ADAN HERNANDEZ Also Known` As THE "ROCK"
YOUR TAG NAME SPEAKES FOR ITSELF. They Called You The ROCK becuase YOU ARE AS DUMB AS A ROCK....speaking highly of velazquez, MAKES YOU EVEN DUMBER THAN A ROCK...THE ONLY REASON YOU SPOKE HIGHLY OF HIM IS BECAUSE YOU WERE SCARED OF HIM..HE HAS DIIRT ON YOU JUST LIKE HE DOES ON ALOT OF THE BRASS, THATS WHY NOW THEY ALL KISS HIS A.S.S.,
But dont worry "BIG TREE FALL HARD" LT. VELAZQUEZ, ONE DAY YOU WILL BE JUDGED, BUT FROM GOD....I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR YOU...you are an evil person, and malicious, you have driven away every person from sector 1 and on a personal note, you have lost your family, and your newly aquired wife..You got home and forund an empty house.....Lets not mention that long black haired girl you also dated, that left your A.s.s...
That goes to show you that a bad weed doesnt go away or die...but eventually one day you will be gone...and when you Are, you will be a civilian....and i will still be a cop...god forbid i run into you.... you are either going to get arrested or an a.s.s whooping like you have done to people in the past...and slept, let see lazy a.s.s who no one wanted to 15 with you,
DUI packages on your 33 disapearing....going to disney world with a former 39, snitching on cops....but thats not new to you either ...while a NYPD cop you were a snitch...and in fear of threats and the fact that hey wanted to kill your A.s.s..you fled to hialeah like a faggot...getting away with evrything you have done...the bottom line is that you got your bars back....funny...you should have been behind bars, not wearing them...

03-29-2007, 07:06 AM
the dc is just jelous because eg's **** is bigger than his

03-29-2007, 09:10 AM
To all the guys and gals in sector one, be very careful. Your infamous commander has been spotted at night driving around checking up on officers. He is running upstairs with rumors and being a little snitch. He has accused you guys of spending all day or night on your computers and not doing anything. He has said that before you lazy bums, specially E.G., he will make an example out of one of you so the new ones next bid will be in line. Keep it secret keep it safe.

:cry:

03-29-2007, 03:56 PM
I heard this is true. I heard he is snitching out officers for allegedly using the internet at hots spots. Some people just never learn. You would think he would be grateful and quiet after getting reinstated, but no. I can understand snitching out dirty cops for stealing, dealing dope, doing home invasions, but miniscule things like this?? Give me a break. If thats the best he can do bring it on. No wonder half that station is leaving especially since the D.C. seems to be backing him up in everything. Kicking E.G. of the FTO program is absurd. I don't totally blame Velasquez, I also blame the D.C. for jumping on this opportunity and running with it. Why wasn't this investigated further, why just E.G?? Knowledge, expericence, skillwise, he is the best FTO in Sector one, hands down! He teaches trainees skills that other FTOs lack expericence in. The D.C. should have called a metting with EG. Velasquez and the Sgt to see if this could have been resolved, but no. Take action first with no questions asked. That is the Hialeah why. SIncerely, how can you guys look yourself in the mirror.

03-29-2007, 10:11 PM
TO ALL MY SECTOR ONE. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY 15"S FOR THE PASS YEAR AND 1/2. MYSELF I WILL BE MOVING ON. I HOPE TO HAVE THE PLEASURED OF WORKING WITH YOU GUYS AGAIN( SOMEDAY BACK IN SECTOR ONE). TO MY SGT"s INFANTE AND NODAL YOU HAVE SHOWED ME HOW TO BECOME A BETTER COP. THATS THE RESON I CAME TO SECTOR 1, AND MY GOALS WERE MET. I DIDN'T HAVE E.G FOR AN F.T.O, BUT I CAN TELL YOU HE IS A VERY GOOD COP. TO BE ABLE TO GET THINGS DONE IN SECTOR 1 YOU NEED NOT ONLY BOOKSMART BUT STREETSMARTS. IF YOU LACK THIS YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE IN THE ZONE. TO THE NEW LT V. YOU DIDN"T TAKE THE OPPUNITY OF WHAT YOU WERE GIVEN. YOU HAD GREAT COPS IN ALL THREE SHIFTS,AND ONE OF THE BEST GROUP OF SGT"S. I WILL NEVER JUDGE YOU BY WHAT PEPOLE SAY, BUT BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS. REMEMBER THAT NOT EVERYBODY IS OUT TO GET YOU, SO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET EVERYBODY?. SECTOR 1 WAS ALWAYS RESPECTED IN THE DEPARTMENT AS THE HARDESS SECTOR TO WORK, BUT YET YOU HAVE THE SAME COPS RETURNING AND NEVER LOOKING BACK (THATS THE SIGN OF A GOOD COP) NOT RUNNING AWAY FROM POLICE WORK. CRIME HAS BEING AT ITS LOWEST IN THE SECTOR THANKS TO THE DEDICATION OF THE OFFICERS. REMEMBER THAT WE"RE ALL HUMANS THAT MAKE MISTAKES. SO LT V. I HOPE YOU TAKE THIS AS SOME GOOD ADVISE AND NOT IN A NEG WAY. SO LERRY,GONZO.IRIS,MOE,FABIO,SALAS,MIRABAL, SUAREZ, AND BARRIOS GOOD LUCK. E.G KEPT YOUR HEAD UP, THEY JUST MADE THE F.T.O PROGRAM LESS RESPECTFUL. THEY JUST KILLED A NEW ROOKIE, FOR LACKING OFFICER SAFETY WHILE HE WAS WRITING HIS TWO TICKETS OR INFORCING THE LAW ON THAT PARKED TRUCK IN A RESIDENTAIL AREA THAT 26"S SUBJECT JUST SHOT HIM OR THAT PASSENGER IN THAT VEHICLE HE JUST STOPPED, NOT TO COME IN WITH LESS THAN TWO TICKETS. SHAME ON THEM. GOOD LUCK GUYS AND BE SAFE.

03-29-2007, 10:55 PM

TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

03-30-2007, 01:42 AM
TO ALL MY SECTOR ONE. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY 15"S FOR THE PASS YEAR AND 1/2. MYSELF I WILL BE MOVING ON. I HOPE TO HAVE THE PLEASURED OF WORKING WITH YOU GUYS AGAIN( SOMEDAY BACK IN SECTOR ONE). TO MY SGT"s INFANTE AND NODAL YOU HAVE SHOWED ME HOW TO BECOME A BETTER COP. THATS THE RESON I CAME TO SECTOR 1, AND MY GOALS WERE MET. I DIDN'T HAVE E.G FOR AN F.T.O, BUT I CAN TELL YOU HE IS A VERY GOOD COP. TO BE ABLE TO GET THINGS DONE IN SECTOR 1 YOU NEED NOT ONLY BOOKSMART BUT STREETSMARTS. IF YOU LACK THIS YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE IN THE ZONE. TO THE NEW LT V. YOU DIDN"T TAKE THE OPPUNITY OF WHAT YOU WERE GIVEN. YOU HAD GREAT COPS IN ALL THREE SHIFTS,AND ONE OF THE BEST GROUP OF SGT"S. I WILL NEVER JUDGE YOU BY WHAT PEPOLE SAY, BUT BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS. REMEMBER THAT NOT EVERYBODY IS OUT TO GET YOU, SO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO GET EVERYBODY?. SECTOR 1 WAS ALWAYS RESPECTED IN THE DEPARTMENT AS THE HARDESS SECTOR TO WORK, BUT YET YOU HAVE THE SAME COPS RETURNING AND NEVER LOOKING BACK (THATS THE SIGN OF A GOOD COP) NOT RUNNING AWAY FROM POLICE WORK. CRIME HAS BEING AT ITS LOWEST IN THE SECTOR THANKS TO THE DEDICATION OF THE OFFICERS. REMEMBER THAT WE"RE ALL HUMANS THAT MAKE MISTAKES. SO LT V. I HOPE YOU TAKE THIS AS SOME GOOD ADVISE AND NOT IN A NEG WAY. SO LERRY,GONZO.IRIS,MOE,FABIO,SALAS,MIRABAL, SUAREZ, AND BARRIOS GOOD LUCK. E.G KEPT YOUR HEAD UP, THEY JUST MADE THE F.T.O PROGRAM LESS RESPECTFUL. THEY JUST KILLED A NEW ROOKIE, FOR LACKING OFFICER SAFETY WHILE HE WAS WRITING HIS TWO TICKETS OR INFORCING THE LAW ON THAT PARKED TRUCK IN A RESIDENTAIL AREA THAT 26"S SUBJECT JUST SHOT HIM OR THAT PASSENGER IN THAT VEHICLE HE JUST STOPPED, NOT TO COME IN WITH LESS THAN TWO TICKETS. SHAME ON THEM. GOOD LUCK GUYS AND BE SAFE.

Wow.... Couldn't have been said any better then that!

03-30-2007, 03:03 AM
Eddie, I just dont know what to say. I just found out this afternoon, and at the same time I've been targeted as well.
For those of you who dont know we will be swearring in 14 in a bit. 30 more are starting the academy, and the correct number of FTO's is now 32. We're short how many? Do y'all see where I'm going with this? How often is this same phrase used these days. We're short on everything.
Brothers we need to use the power we have. We are the eyes and ears of this once fine city. Let the people know just what they're dealing with and how much they aren't being told. I spend alot of time doing this, and it works. I've heard d/h's from admin on up saying exact quotes I've said to the politicaly inclined. Maybe, and most definitely my *****es are falling on deaf ears if they make it that far, but think of the public impact if they all knew how much they've paid in taxes for thier fine mayor training now over 120 officer that have been trained by, certified by, and finally given the best experience by, and then left.
Baby Hair..... you had me right up to where you said something nice but ill placed. Get a little more history on those you praise before you do so. Everything else was commendable. 8)

03-30-2007, 04:12 PM

You mean the DC has one?

03-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Please stop with your self praising. It makes me sick. I heard a rumor the other day that some FTO's were going to quit as a protest to what was done to E.G. That is the funniest thing I have heard. I can't stop laughing. You people actually think you have any unity! Please we can do whatever we want and none of you will ever do anything united because you are all very selfish people. In your hearts you only think about yourself. When you respond to a three call you don't care about the public, or your so called friends, you are only thinking about making officer on the month. Whether you agree with what happened to E.G. or not none of you have the B&lls to do anything about it. Period! Some of you will tell yourself that E.G. made some mistakes or come up with some other excuse so you feel better about not doing something about it.

I will be the first to tell you that E.G. while I believe a very lazy cop, really took being an FTO very seriously and probably did not deserve to be suspended from the FTO program. But he is not my friend and I really don't care about him. At least I am honest unlike all of you that will say you care and do nothing about it. If that was a friend of mine do you think I would remain in the FTO program! But you guys are all a joke and that is why you get what you deserve. You speak so much crap about your chain of command, but while they might fight among themselves attack one of them and see what happens to you. At least they have enough courage to stick together unlike you worthless bums.

So talk all the crap about me that you like, but I always stood by those I cared about. No I did not care about a lot of you because you are very lazy period. But those that are my friends, even if they are few, know how far I am willing to go to help them out, specially when hey have been wrongfully punished or demoted. That is friendship not the crap all of you talk about. So FTO's keep doing your job or you will be punished severely period. Please tell yourself you are doing it to train because you are so good. What do you think would happen if every FTO would refuse to train unless E.G. would be reinstated? However, unity you do not have and City Hall knows this very well. So go try to get some scraps from the Mayors table and don't let the door hit your a#s on the way out!

8)

04-01-2007, 05:51 PM
I just heard that SV is setting some kind of trap in sector one. Nothing big because the guys down there are hard working and not into anything dirty. But he has coordinated something with IA about catching people on 10's that they do not put on their worksheets or some other crap like that. I do not have all the details but it is supposed to be sometime next week. The insulting part is that IA is going to let SV ride along with them. I guess he is going to show them the problems he has uncovered in sector one.

Please be careful and remember that he is out to get somebody because he has been heard saying that he took it as a personal insult that so many Sergeants and Officers left sector one! He is out to do somebody wrong and I don't think he cares who it is. Just remember that while you are facing a bad guy he will be watching your back, but not to help you but to hurt you. So go catch some bad guys and may the suspension not be more than 40 hours. By the way the guys in hot water in one, you are done. SV has personally ask the Chief to recommend termination. You might not get that, but you will get a recommendation of at lest 100 plus hours. Sorry my brothers, but go out and catch some bad guys so you make SV look GOOD!!!! Keep it secret keep it safe.

04-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Please tell me, in Hialeah, who are the criminals?

04-02-2007, 05:13 AM
The politicians are.

04-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Just here to give you an Intel update. Team "V" was spotted at E 9 and 8 street at about 0200 hours two days ago. Be careful out there and remember Team "V" is out to win at any cost. Also Team "V" was not by himself!!! Keep it secret keep it safe.

09-27-2007, 02:35 PM
Please stop with your self praising. It makes me sick. I heard a rumor the other day that some FTO's were going to quit as a protest to what was done to E.G. That is the funniest thing I have heard. I can't stop laughing. You people actually think you have any unity! Please we can do whatever we want and none of you will ever do anything united because you are all very selfish people. In your hearts you only think about yourself. When you respond to a three call you don't care about the public, or your so called friends, you are only thinking about making officer on the month. Whether you agree with what happened to E.G. or not none of you have the B&lls to do anything about it. Period! Some of you will tell yourself that E.G. made some mistakes or come up with some other excuse so you feel better about not doing something about it.

I will be the first to tell you that E.G. while I believe a very lazy cop, really took being an FTO very seriously and probably did not deserve to be suspended from the FTO program. But he is not my friend and I really don't care about him. At least I am honest unlike all of you that will say you care and do nothing about it. If that was a friend of mine do you think I would remain in the FTO program! But you guys are all a joke and that is why you get what you deserve. You speak so much crap about your chain of command, but while they might fight among themselves attack one of them and see what happens to you. At least they have enough courage to stick together unlike you worthless bums.

So talk all the crap about me that you like, but I always stood by those I cared about. No I did not care about a lot of you because you are very lazy period. But those that are my friends, even if they are few, know how far I am willing to go to help them out, specially when hey have been wrongfully punished or demoted. That is friendship not the crap all of you talk about. So FTO's keep doing your job or you will be punished severely period. Please tell yourself you are doing it to train because you are so good. What do you think would happen if every FTO would refuse to train unless E.G. would be reinstated? However, unity you do not have and City Hall knows this very well. So go try to get some scraps from the Mayors table and don't let the door hit your a#s on the way out!

8)HEY LOOK A CHIMP CAN USE A COMPUTER!!! UNBELEIVABLE!!!!!

09-28-2007, 01:30 PM
OH BOY Mr.Concepcion UR SO FULL OF SH!T. U WERE THE WORSE COP IN HPD. LIKE E.G SAID WHILE IN COMMAND OF SECTOR 4, U WERE ALWAYS IN UR HOUSE AND SHOPPING AT WESTLAND MALL "ON DUTY" BUYING COMPUTER GAMES REMEMBER. OF COURSE BUT U WERE THE BEST COP YEAAAAAH RIGHT. WHAT A SHAME HIALEAH STILL VOTED FOR U THEIR SO STUPID. U BOLONES A$$ KISSER AND STOP PUTTING GOOD AND REAL COPS DOWN U FULL AND CHECK UP ON UR WIFE I THINK I SAW HER AT THE MALL CON TREMENDO MACHO. HAHAHAHA

09-29-2007, 01:47 AM
Wait, Conception is retired Lt. A.H?

09-29-2007, 06:08 PM

8)
The Rock strikes again! you have never failed to amaze me. Although I never saw you as a policeman as a sgt. you were always MIA throughout the shift. You and the other idiots supervisors that were there. its a good thing I left because I see how much of a whore you are. Instead of helping things get better you stuck to what you once told me. Better to go with the flow and move up than to fight it out. You are in a unique position to not only positively affect the police department but to help the public better understand what we do. Oh I forgot you dont know what we do , you only know the superficial stuff , tickets, and BS arrest. I remember when you roled up on a armed 29 we had a search party search for your nuts as you "Lost the guy around the corner" yeah right mickey mouse I KNOW. Why dont you grow a pair and stand for what is right, not because it suits you but because it's what a real man would do. You are in the right profession right now, where you can lie and get away with it. You are no were you always belonged behind a desk so stick to kissing babies and lieing to the public and let the real men and women of hialeah handle the streets. I almost forgot to include not everybody is like you who has to be in front of a mirror and look good. The officers of HPD put it on the line day in and day out. Just read the paper from your safe little DESK. By the way I left , the grass was greener and the little porch door couldnt even close right as i did.

11-24-2007, 02:21 AM
All good stuff here!