PDA

View Full Version : A.B.C. Wow someone needs to take his radio and ticket book

03-22-2007, 07:42 AM
A few weeks ago a certain boss on the midnight shift who commands the entire county made a huge blunder. He actually came across the radio requesting multiple units for assistance simply because he had several vehicles filled with Latino and Black males waiting for the light to turn green. If that wasn't bad enough, when some of the deputies came in the area, he came across the radio and demanded the units stay back because, " I don't have P.C. to stop them" After the dispatcher asked him 2 or 3 times of his location which he gave, the dispatcher subsequently asked for a status check at which, A.B.C. replied, "Well, they haven't done any drive by shootings as of yet, but lets stop them and see what we can find." After all was said and done, A.B.C. went 10-8, verbal. AMAZING, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Perhaps he should stick to copying word for word the Miami - Dade Criminal Code book and call it his own, instead of opening up the agency and the deputies on the scene to a civil law suit. To think his claim to fame is the Green book. Perhaps he missed the section on profiling, or didn't have enough time to copy that section out of the Miami-Dade book.

03-22-2007, 02:08 PM
I HEARD THAT GO OUT OVER THE RADIO AS WELL AND ALMOST FELL OUT OF MY CAR. I WAS VERY OFFENDED. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING A SUPERVISOR BLATANTLY PROFILES AND DISCRIMINATES.

03-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Perhaps there was more to Howells complaint to racism in PBSO.

03-22-2007, 05:08 PM

Yea right, Howell thinks everyone is racist. You have to be kidding me? I heard the call go out also, and it was because there have been so many street racers in southern Palm Beach County. One of the guys street racing was the one who arrested for impersonating a Deputy. Get over it, stop trying to discredit people on this website. No likes this person as it is, but you don't have to bring up old history.

03-22-2007, 05:18 PM

Yea right, Howell thinks everyone is racist. You have to be kidding me? I heard the call go out also, and it was because there have been so many street racers in southern Palm Beach County. One of the guys street racing was the one who arrested for impersonating a Deputy. Get over it, stop trying to discredit people on this website. No likes this person as it is, but you don't have to bring up old history.

No offense but I was working that night and can remember hearing this person say, If you can find PC stop the vehicle and do an FI. They came from the city of Boynton where they were street racing.

03-22-2007, 05:19 PM
What the heck does "haven't done any drive by shooting yet" have to do with street racers. You are the one who has to be kidding. That traffic stop wasnt initiated for street racing.

03-22-2007, 05:25 PM
What the heck does "haven't done any drive by shooting yet" have to do with street racers. You are the one who has to be kidding. That traffic stop wasnt initiated for street racing.

Go pull the radio tape and listen to it mr know it all. The cars were at Denny's and were all the street racing cars. He said if you can find PC, stop the vehicle and do an FI because they were suspicious. I know your not CP dist 4 because they were not working that night.

03-23-2007, 01:23 AM

Howell never made a complaint of racism as why he was arrested. Apparently, you didn't read the IA. And there was no racism involved with Howell's IA. He got drunk, acted stupid, didn't want to listen to responding deputies and was ultimately arrested for his actions.

You and the rest of Howell's buddies want to use racism as an excuse for his actions... you would never say that he just messed up, would you? Of course not... since he is black and the deputies that arrested him were white, it HAS to be racism, right?

Howell would have been arrested that night if he were white, black, hispanic, hindu, muslim or any other race color or creed. If he didn't want to be arrested, he should have complied with the on-duty deputies.

03-23-2007, 01:31 PM
I have not read the IA. Can you explain? He got drunk and a little combative, and rightfully so was arrested. What exactly is the problem then? I sit because he kept his job?