PDA

View Full Version : PATs Record

03-21-2007, 08:26 AM
O, please consider this:

Your work history is an important factor. So, in the near 18 years you have been employed at PBSO, what are your accomplishments? Please be specific.

Since you are in the public records request business. If you need a work history review, just go to Central Records, ask to have a print-out of the header of all the reports you wrote since employed (usually there is an average of 6 to 7 per page). Then look them over and see how many felonies and what kind of felonies they were. How many misdemeanors and what kind they were.

Tell us what material changes you are actually credited with?

What major changes in the agency are you cited for?

What programs were you actively involved in and played a significant role?

What is your legacy in PBSO?

03-21-2007, 03:06 PM
O'Hara, please consider this:

Your work history is an important factor. So, in the near 18 years you have been employed at PBSO, what are your accomplishments? Please be specific.

Since you are in the public records request business. If you need a work history review, just go to Central Records, ask to have a print-out of the header of all the reports you wrote since employed (usually there is an average of 6 to 7 per page). Then look them over and see how many felonies and what kind of felonies they were. How many misdemeanors and what kind they were.

He can't even stick with a correct user name. Is this how he’s going to be if he were Sheriff? Run and hide under pressure? When he was my watch commander he had very little knowledge of the road, or laws. All he does is attack the Sheriff about his education, which I proved him wrong. Now he's looking for the Sheriff being a Marine, which again I posted a link showing our Sheriff was in fact a Marine. Pat had to change his website because it was full of stuff. He loved locking up those parks. Even the guys in parks will come on here and talk about all the positive things he's done, which if ask anyone is nothing.

03-21-2007, 05:55 PM
There are no facts.

03-21-2007, 07:02 PM
There are no facts, nothing but lies.

There has to be a way we can ignore this man. I don't know if the Sheriff was a Marine, I heard he was. What does it matter, the Sheriff is 100 times better than P could ever be. I will tell you this, the Sheriff saw more battle on Tamarind Ave during his time at West Palm Beach then P saw in the Philippines with the Air Force.

03-22-2007, 05:32 PM
There are no facts, nothing but lies.

There has to be a way we can ignore this man. I don't know if the Sheriff was a Marine, I heard he was. What does it matter, the Sheriff is 100 times better than P could ever be. I will tell you this, the Sheriff saw more battle on Tamarind Ave during his time at West Palm Beach then P saw in the Philippines with the Air Force.

It's funny how P will attack our Sheriff but won't answer your question.

03-23-2007, 01:19 AM
O, please consider this:

O

You spend a lot of time posting unsupported facts.

You spend a lot of time pretending to be a P.I., must have been a life long dream to be called a real detective, but that was never to be for you.

You post misleading information.

You talk about respect, but demonstrate none.

You have accused many good family men, decent men, of unethical behavior, many of them actually worked more than 18 years at PBSO and are still going. All of which is absolutely untrue.

The friends you had have plead for you to listen to reason, but you have failed.

You make frivolous age discrimination complaints to avoid accountability and submit frivolous public records request as the basis of your campaign platform.

You have continually flip flopped positions on agruments put to you here, but to then only return to your former, inaccurate position.

You have documented every act of the aforementioned on this site and your 18 yrs at PBSO is full of issues and problems. Proof positive.

However, the Sheriff has not and enjoyed a great professional relationship.

03-23-2007, 02:19 AM
O'Hara, please consider this:

O

You spend a lot of time posting unsupported facts.

You spend a lot of time pretending to be a P.I., must have been a life long dream to be called a real detective, but that was never to be for you.

You post misleading information.

You talk about respect, but demonstrate none.

You have accused many good family men, decent men, of unethical behavior, many of them actually worked more than 18 years at PBSO and are still going. All of which is absolutely untrue.

The few friends you had have plead for you to listen to reason, but you have failed.

You make frivolous age discrimination complaints to avoid accountability and submit frivolous public records request as the basis of your campaign platform.

You have continually flip flopped positions on agruments put to you here, but to then only return to your former, inaccurate position.

You have documented every act of the aforementioned on this site and your 18 yrs at PBSO is full of issues and problems. Proof positive.

However, the Sheriff has not and enjoyed a great professional relationship.

HECK YEA!!!!

03-23-2007, 12:20 PM
ONCE AGAIN I SAY TO ALL WHO POST HERE AND DEFEND RIC BRADSHAW.

NAME 4 OR FIVE SIGNIFICANT THINGS THAT HE CAN TAKE CREDIT FOR FROM THE TIME HE WAS ELECTED UNTIL NOW.

DO YOU HAVE LAPTOPS IN YOUR CARS, OVER TWO YEARS NOW GOING ON THREE?

ARE THERE MORE DEPUTIES IN YOUR ROLL CALLS? NO.

DO YOU HAVE DIFFERENT UNIFORMS, NO

ARE YOU PAYING TO DRIVE YOUR CARS WHILE BSO DOES NOT.

PLEASE DO NOT SAY YOU GOT A CONTRACT, THANK THE PBA.

ASK YOURSELF WHY IS THE SHERIFF ASKING FOR MORE MONEY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE YEAR? HOW DOES THIS SUPER MANAGER RUN OUT OF MONEY ?

HOW MANY K9 DEPUTIES ARE THERE WHILE THEY HAVE TO COVER THE NEW AGENCIES HE TOOK OVER. THERE IS ONE LESS K9 NOW THEN WHEN HE WAS ELECTED.

AND REMEMBER THIS, HE HAS ONLY BEEN IN GREEN TWO YEARS. NOT 18 LIKE MYSELF.

YOU GIVE THIS GUY WAY TO MUCH CREDIT.

THIS GUY WAS BEING SUED BY THE MEMBERS OF THE DEPARTMENT HE WAS A CHIEF IN FOR RACIAL DISCRIMINATION, WHILE HE WAS RUNNING FOR SHERIFF AND THEY WON. DID YOU KNOW THAT WHEN HE WAS RUNNING????

03-23-2007, 01:28 PM
Tell it to howell, i am sure you will have his vote

03-23-2007, 01:59 PM

NAME 4 OR FIVE SIGNIFICANT THINGS THAT HE CAN TAKE CREDIT FOR FROM THE TIME HE WAS ELECTED UNTIL NOW.

ASK YOURSELF WHY IS THE SHERIFF ASKING FOR MORE MONEY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE YEAR? HOW DOES THIS SUPER MANAGER RUN OUT OF MONEY ?

HOW MANY K9 DEPUTIES ARE THERE WHILE THEY HAVE TO COVER THE NEW AGENCIES HE TOOK OVER. THERE IS ONE LESS K9 NOW THEN WHEN HE WAS ELECTED.

THIS GUY WAS BEING SUED BY THE MEMBERS OF THE DEPARTMENT HE WAS A CHIEF IN FOR RACIAL DISCRIMINATION, WHILE HE WAS RUNNING FOR SHERIFF AND THEY WON. DID YOU KNOW THAT WHEN HE WAS RUNNING????

PAT, To answer your questions:

Laptops, yes we have them and they are coming out to road patrol very soon. We wanted the project done right, not some half done project you would do!

Paying for gas? BSO does pay for gas, and we have a more laxed take home car policy then they do.

Same uniforms? Yes, they are professional, and I would rather have money in my pocket then wearing it.

The contract??? You think the PBA gave us this contract? I was there along with other members of the PBA when the Sheriff gave us everything we got, the PBA just agreed. It was all the Sheriff, ask anyone with the PBA Exactly why the PBA will NOT endorse you!!

Why is the Sheriff asking for more money? Because taking over cities is job security for us and without it we may end up process servers. We need more cars, and we're getting the best technology available.

The only K9 assigned to a contract city is the one out in the Glades. WOW one less dog. They are always available when they're not training when I call them.

You think you've been in green for 18 years? Pat you did nothing here, you couldn't close an umbrella let alone a decent case. Our Sheriff has been a cop for over 33 years, and ran the largest PD in the county. What did you run, you couldn't even handle the road without passing out. How can you call yourself a Deputy

Being sued? Yea, because the Sheriff like everyone else believes the right man should get the job regardless of color or sex so if that's being racist I guess everyone I know is. What's the matter Pat you don't think minorities are capable of getting the job without having it handed to them?

You've bee asked not to post here anymore, and you know according to your survey no one here supports you. I suggest you heed that warning and leave.

I just have to say it "what a mess, what a mess"

03-24-2007, 01:33 AM

To answer your questions:

Laptops, yes we have them and they are coming out to road patrol very soon. We wanted the project done right, not some half done project you would do!

Paying for gas? BSO does pay for gas, and we have a more laxed take home car policy then they do.

Same uniforms? Yes, they are professional, and I would rather have money in my pocket then wearing it.

The contract??? You think the PBA gave us this contract? I was there along with other members of the PBA when the Sheriff gave us everything we got, the PBA just agreed. It was all the Sheriff, ask anyone with the PBA Exactly why the PBA will NOT endorse you!!

Why is the Sheriff asking for more money? Because taking over cities is job security for us and without it we may end up process servers. We need more cars, and we're getting the best technology available.

The only K9 assigned to a contract city is the one out in the Glades. WOW one less dog. They are always available when they're not training when I call them.

You think you've been in green for 18 years? Pat you did nothing here, you couldn't close an umbrella let alone a decent case. Our Sheriff has been a cop for over 33 years, and ran the largest PD in the county. What did you run, you couldn't even handle the road without passing out. How can you call yourself a Deputy

Being sued? Yea, because the Sheriff like everyone else believes the right man should get the job regardless of color or sex so if that's being racist I guess everyone I know is. What's the matter Pat you don't think minorities are capable of getting the job without having it handed to them?

You've bee asked not to post here anymore, and you know according to your survey no one here supports you. I suggest you heed that warning and leave.

I just have to say it "what a mess, what a mess"

[b]
Right on!

04-24-2007, 01:59 AM
Just because you say you won't quit (remember "straight ahead...move forward...etc.) doesn't make you some great leader.

It just validates what people have said who know you.

Old, brittle, A guy who has NO LIMITS.

Whether it is consistently, changing positions, then revert back to the original one, and claiming that you are dicipline-free at PBSO, a retired PBSO Lieutenant, for the safe of your family, he did that, because he is a compassionate leader. He could have said, "No Pat, you have not passed probation, enjoy retirement, Sergeant." But, he didn't, did he. BTW, that is considered in most circles "a gift."

About your record on filing complaints to avoid responsibility.

You never detailed what you accomplished at PBSO or what you best contibutions were. Why don't you finally answer this question? What are your accomplishments at PBSO or best lasting contributions?

Let's face it. If you want to go thru all of this. Fine. Your loss of energy and quality of life. Your money. Your time.

Just remember, in 2008, you will still be retired from PBSO and Ric Bradshaw will still be Sheriff.

Oh, one more thing.

The question recently has been repeatly asked of your record regarding an incomplete felony file from years back. What was the incident about?

Been There, Done That
04-25-2007, 06:00 PM
Pat....do you remember how the overwhelming majority HATED that Federal Neumann?????? What a flamimg he was. Well, are you STILL not able to see, NEUMANN would have a better chance of being elected Sheriff than you???? You are a nice enough human being pat, but come on ! ! ! Wake up, You are making a fool of yourself. By comparison, Neumann would be loved next to you.

05-10-2007, 02:06 AM
Just because you say you won't quit (remember "straight ahead...move forward...etc.) doesn't make you some great leader.

A guy who has NO LIMITS to how go.

Whether it is consistently changing positions, then revert back to the original one, and claiming that you are dicipline-free at PBSO, claiming to be a retired PBSO Lieutenant, when the true fact is you were demoted, but begged the Sheriff to consider letting you keep the rank of lieutenant if you decided to retire imediately, for the safe of your family, he did that, because he is a compassionate leader. He could have said, "No Pat, you have not passed probation, enjoy retirement, Sergeant." But, he didn't, did he. BTW, that is considered in most circles "a gift."

You mislead and change positions about being a Vietnam Veteran,

about your record on filing complaints to avoid responsibility.

You never detailed what you accomplished at PBSO or what you best contibutions were. Why don't you finally answer this question? What are your accomplishments at PBSO or best lasting contributions?

Let's face it. If you want to go thru all of this. Fine. Your loss of energy and quality of life. Your money. Your time.

Just remember, in 2008, you will still be retired from PBSO and Ric Bradshaw will still be Sheriff.

Oh, one more thing.

The question recently has been repeatly asked of your record regarding an incomplete felony file from years back. What was the incident about?

05-13-2007, 12:22 AM

You are a OLD BIRD.

Old, brittle, A guy who has NO LIMITS to how you can go.

Whether it is consistently changing positions, then revert back to the original one, and claiming that you are dicipline-free at PBSO, claiming to be a retired PBSO Lieutenant, when the true fact is you were demoted, but begged the Sheriff to consider letting you keep the rank of lieutenant if you decided to retire imediately, for the safe of your family, he did that, because he is a compassionate leader. He could have said, "No Pat, you have not passed probation, enjoy retirement, Sergeant." But, he didn't, did he. BTW, that is considered in most circles "a gift."

You mislead and change positions about being a Vietnam Veteran,

your record on filing complaints to avoid responsibility.

Oh, one more thing.

05-16-2007, 08:28 PM
Since I have known you since the day you were hired, let us be very clear about one thing. You BARELY made it out of FTO. Then you went to the slowest Sub in the Sheriff's Office besides the Airport. You lacked credibility then, as you do now and you should consider yourself very lucky to have been promoted to Sgt. why on earth would you want to be Sheriff? Nice enough as a person, but no way do you deserve to be the Sheriff of this county or a supervisor to the fine men and women who work at PBSO. Nice dream for you, but it would be a certain nightmare for them. The only solace I can take in all of this is that you havent a chance of ever being OUR Sheriff. Now go see if you can get someone, anyone, to give you a clue.