PDA

View Full Version : takeover

03-20-2007, 11:19 PM
what does everyone think of the e mail the chief sent us about the budget? I dont think it will happen, but who knows with this city.

03-20-2007, 11:37 PM
Guys, do not use this forum and give the Citizens Review board any more ammunition. They are using this board to fuel their issues in the first place, just look at the take home car issues. They are not using the proper information to make a well informed judgement, they are using this board and our own words against us. This is the time to stay off this board and show solidarity and strength, not division and weakness. Stay informed and stay strong, this to shall pass. Just cool down for a while until the storm has passed brothers and sisters.

MOD 22
03-20-2007, 11:47 PM
That e-mail was nothing but a method to get citizens to oppose the issue of eliminating the property tax in favor of a higher sales tax. I doubt the chief suggested any of those items, he forwarded an e-mail that was forwarded to him. Look where it came from.

This is politics at it's best.

For once maybe Walser and I agree. Relax and let politics do what politics does. We need to go about our business of police work.

MOD 22

Lenny Briscoe
03-22-2007, 08:08 PM
They have no intention to shut us down. This is a bunch of POOP.

03-23-2007, 07:58 PM
The City of Clearwater announced plans to have the Police Communications Center closed. Beginning September 1, 2007 the duties will be taken over by the Pinellas County Sheriffs Office (PCSO). Early estimates say this will save the city nearly one million dollars annually. Additionally, tons of dead weight will be freed from the city. Early retirements may be available but most of the positions can be absorbed Solid Waste. Although pay will not be affected many will have to ride on the back of the truck, as they will join the division as new employees. A meeting was held in private to discuss the merger. The meeting lasted 7 minutes before the panel approved the merger. Years of mismanagement would be erased. Personnel fortunate enough to be offered a position with the Sheriffs department will be required to follow simple rules. These rules included showing up to work on time, as well as abiding by policies and procedures already in place. Fits of rage and back stabbing would not be tolerated in the newly formed “Joint Commutations Center”. Policy at the JCC would prohibit nepotism. After Clearwater discussed the options with the employees, most thought the new policies at the JCC would be too stringent. More to follow. This is just a joke. But it could happen.

03-26-2007, 02:36 AM
Well, we made the Largo board.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

03-26-2007, 02:41 AM
I hear we are getting taken over by CIS. All hail the square badge!!

05-03-2007, 05:31 AM
OK YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH DRAMA YOU HAVE TO PICK ON SECURITY NOW.I KNOW ALOT SECURITY OFFICERS WHO ARE BETTER SHOTS THAN COPS.THE OLD DAYS OF THE FAT GUARD SLEEPING WITH HIS 38 ARE COMING TO AND END.PLUS ALOT OF SECURITY COMPANIES ISSUE MORE EQUIPEMENT TO THERE OFFICERS THAN MOST POLICE AGENCIES.
THANK YOU AND PLEASE BE SAFE.
REMEMBER YOU HAVE THE THIN BLUE LINE.
ALL WE HAVE IS OURSELVE'S.
SECURITY OFFICER.

05-13-2007, 07:11 PM
Are you kidding me! CIS is a bunch of scabs that couldn't be cops. Get a real job square badge. Better equipment my ass, stay off this site. Maybe you can start a wanna be cops site. :devil:

05-14-2007, 07:37 PM
ARE YOU THE REAL COP THATS SCEWIN ALL THE OTHER REAL COPS WIVES OR IS THAT THE OTHER REAL COPS SCREWIN YOURS? :shock:

05-15-2007, 03:49 AM
Maybe before you post something you could check your spelling. I guess security guards don't need to know how to spell. Since you guys get all that great equipment maybe you could ask for a spell checker. Your an idiot.

05-15-2007, 03:56 AM
Square Badge, shouldn't you be ordering more equipment online from Gall's to look more like a cop instead of posting on this site. :devil:

05-15-2007, 04:13 PM
You didn't answer the question pervert. I had the misfortune of working at the establishment where you all had your yearly fling. Wow. So friggin professional. Any others would have been hooked for drunk and disorderly. Not to mention all the drama between the sexes. Re-name your dept wife swap p.d. You can sure dish it out but taking it is a whole different matter. I could care less about your over inflated egos and real cop, you suffer from little man/hide behind my badge syndrome. IMPRESSIVE.

05-15-2007, 04:32 PM
Sounds like Square Badge didn't make it through FTO, no wonder he is a Square Badge. :P :lol:

05-15-2007, 05:49 PM
have to agree ya'll are a bunch of tail chasers. one of your fine mc traffic pulled my wife for speeding and tried to get a phone # in exchange for no citation. after she told him who I was he started stuttering something about professional courtesy and hauled ass. I'd rather take the ticket then have my wife hit on next time, thanks for making the rest of us look good a-hole.

05-15-2007, 07:06 PM
Your a bunch of idiots. Your so insecure you have to pick on security guards. Just another reason there soon won't be a CPD. We'll take the good ones and the others can go work w/ the same guys your cutting down.

05-16-2007, 03:32 PM
psst its "you're"

05-16-2007, 04:38 PM
Sounds like "County Cop" is the same Square Badge with a different name. Same spelling and grammer problems. I doubt a "County Cop" would come on here and defend a Square Badge. Give it up Square Badge, don't post on here anymore. This site is for cops, you are such a wanna a be. :roll:

05-16-2007, 05:08 PM
Nope, wanna be, a detective you'RE not. S.O. for 12 years. Long enough to meet all the Jeff Rawson types your agency hires. Little men with big mouths JUST LIKE YOU. When we take over the likes of you and many more will be begging Kenneth City for a gig. By the way Einstein, when you try to make a clever point make sure you do it right. It's G-R-A-M-M-A-R. Little man, little brain.

05-16-2007, 06:21 PM
WANNA BE SOUNDS LIKE REAL COP TO ME.
SAME SPELLING AND GRAMMAR PROBLEMS.:lol:
HEY "REAL COP" DO THE PCSO GUYS TAKE YOUR LUNCH $$ WHEN THEY SLAP YOU AROUND?? DUMBAZZ. :shock:

Dirty Harry
05-17-2007, 01:20 AM
Hey, County Mounty Badge in the event you are who you say you are. You go and throw out JR's name, well guess who is the dumbarse (you) as he wanted his job back here and that wasn't happening. He is currently in the process of working at your agency. I guess Skaggs, JR, and you can go out for lunch some day....

05-17-2007, 02:42 PM
calm down there harry. from the sound of it a few of you will be lunching with us on a permanent basis. your city leaders are already crying poor mouth and coats will make them an offer they can't refuse ala bellair. so come get yourself a star or put down your big mag because cpd is on its way out. by the way, why are you all so preoccupied with badges? i read about square badges, county badges, mounty badges etc...just get used to the star!

05-17-2007, 03:16 PM
In the event this happens how many CPD officers would be retained and does anyone know a approximate timetable. Also would CPD officers be responsible for clearwater or reassigned?

05-17-2007, 07:39 PM
Quit bickering. We may all be working together someday soon.

05-18-2007, 04:40 AM
CPD Officers and PCSO Deputies are on good terms. Many would want us divided as brothers and sisters. We are fighting the same crime in the same area and we are already or should already be a team! Be smarter than them and stand together. Look past the idiots that for whatever reason prevent good relations. Every agency has them so lets not let one bad apple...you know the rest. When you are on the receiving end of a ground and pound I don't think any Officer or Deputy will be too concerned what color uniform the person is wearing who is explaining to the criminal element what level of force TEAM LAW ENFORCEMENT has to offer!

05-18-2007, 03:36 PM
Good point. That was just plain stupid on all sides. Knock that crap off.

05-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Nope, wanna be, a detective you'RE not. S.O. for 12 years. Long enough to meet all the Jeff Rawson types your agency hires. Little men with big mouths JUST LIKE YOU. When we take over the likes of you and many more will be begging Kenneth City for a gig. By the way Einstein, when you try to make a clever point make sure you do it right. It's G-R-A-M-M-A-R. Little man, little brain.

I am sorry fellas, I did slap this tard and take his lunch money. Our rookies mean well, they're just misdirected from time to time. Yall keep your heads down and stay together. I smell BS in the air and that BS is politics. Dont let the man get you down brothers in blue. Stay safe. The roookie "County Cop" forgets that any of us would give the shirt off our backs or the last round of ammo for any other cop in need. Hold the line troops.

05-26-2007, 12:24 PM
Maybe before you post something you could check your spelling. I guess security guards don't need to know how to spell. Since you guys get all that great equipment maybe you could ask for a spell checker. Your an idiot.

you spelled "you're" incorrectly. idiot.

05-26-2007, 08:13 PM
hey a-hole, why don't u and the rest of pcso stay on your board i.e. off ours. and mr melodramatic, when was the last time any leo was surrounded by a biker gang????? go try that one on your g-friend, supercop.

05-27-2007, 03:03 PM
I read your post and don't believe I missed the point. I do believe a little over exagerated though. Last round of ammo? Hold the line? Surrounded by biker gangs? Don't do our troops in service the injustice of comparing our plight to theirs. I mean, really this isn;t Iraq and the only bikers I see in Pinellas and Hillsborough are on Sat. and Sun. morning heading north to beat the traffic. Alot are leo's. Do they constitute "biker gangs"? :wink:

05-27-2007, 04:41 PM
You're the stupid one there, skippy. "Nematode" didn't write that post. By the sound of your post you are the infamous "Real Deputy". Ya know, the one w/ the anger management problem that thinks he knows it all when in fact I've heard through the grapevine your more like a Barney Fife. Whoopee. Yeah these motorcycle gangs are just tearing up our state/local countys...must be why its front page/lead story material, right? Must be why each dept. may assign one intel guy to glance at 'em everynow and then. Wow. I feel so threatened. Now as other posters have suggested, please take your meds and go see your shrink, or go get that sex change and MOST IMPORTANTLY stay on your own board you insignificant, impotent, cowardly little man :shock:

05-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Wow. mod really fragged this thread just when it was getting funny.

MOD 22
05-30-2007, 03:36 AM
Yes, He did. Differences of opinion, fine, but think of a clean way to jab each other without the language referring to wives and etc.

05-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Not arguing w/ you mod. I agree especially the deputys comments. You could toast the whole thread actually. The border wars do get a little comical.