PDA

View Full Version : Why stay in the Soverign Nation of Hialeah?

03-20-2007, 09:55 PM
It is official, Doral will have their own PD Department. According to Sunday's paper, Doral will have a similar package as Miami Gardens if not better. I for one hope that they open this year because if they do, I will be one of the first to apply. Nothing personal against Hialeah, but I have been here long enough and I have yet to notice any significant improvement that would persuade me to stay. If I am going to put up with B.S., I might as well get paid more and have a take home! And if I can be fortunate enough to be one of the first ones hired, I will be granted seniority as well. Not a bad package.

03-20-2007, 10:03 PM
The County is hiring big time and they LOVE HPD cops, that is also a great oppurtunity!!!!

03-20-2007, 10:31 PM
The County is hiring big time and they LOVE HPD cops, that is also a great opportunity!!!!

If you are committed to:

INTEGRITY

RESPECT

SERVICE

FAIRNESS

Maybe you too can don the Brown Gown!

03-20-2007, 11:57 PM
and be a Brown Clown

03-21-2007, 02:37 AM
and be a Brown Clown

Yeah, a Deputy Sheriff with jurisdiction throughout Miami-Dade County. A take home car after probation, or soon thereafter when the car is available. If you've got what it takes, the opportunity to serve in multiple investigative and uniform functions. Check the MDPD website and get informed, too many benefits to mention here.

And, if, the voters of Miami-Dade approve the Charter Amendment to re-institute the elected Sheriff, you could be a blue [like Jacksonville] or green and white Clown.

Then again, you don't have to join! It is a special duty . . . can you measure up?

03-21-2007, 11:59 AM
You guys toting MDPD as if its all that. Yes, its the biggest department in Miami-Dade but take a look at the majority of its officers. Big fat a** baby momma's. I remember having the county 15 with me on something and the primary officer kept calling the first reponding officer to ask for directions. She called him at least 5 times.

Then when she got there she had no idea how to handle the call. It was a simple 18 that occurred in their jurisdiction but we had caught the subject in our city. This is just one example.

Another time my wife was involved in an accident in Kendall. The other driver had failed to yield from a stop sign. She was injured and the officer wanted to just hand her and the other driver a short form and have them exchange information. She called me to tell me this and I drove to the scene. I didn't tell the officer that I was a cop. When I asked him why he wasn't writing a report he said it was b/c he didn't witness the accident and since they were soooooooo busy he couldnt stick around to take their information. The guy had already been there 30 minutes

I told him that he needed to do a long form crash report and cite the driver at fault. He looked at me in shock. I told him I would even fill in the boxes for him if he needed help. Lazy, good for nothing POS is what that guy was. Once he found out I was a PO his attitude didn't change one bit. He's the type that would write his own mother.

He ended up writing the damn thing but it was like pulling teeth to get it done.

03-21-2007, 02:14 PM
It is true Doral plans to have an 85 man department with an annual budget of 18 Million dollars. We have 350 man department with an annual budget of 27 million dollars. If you do the math and read between the lines, the signals being sent to you by such a paultry budget, why anyone with less than 5 years stays is beyond me.

In addition to that, flagrant violations of Department of Labor Laws. For those of you wondering, it is against department of labor laws to deny you comp time just because you would have to pay overtime. For those of you needing to see it in black and white read The officers rights handbook it is clearly stated in there.

I have personally made this material available to our PBA reps and they are to meet with Deputy Chief Aguilera Today. I have faith that when he sees it in black and white he will change the current leave policy.

I have never posted on this site before. For those of you who do post here. Be careful not all speech is protected. The first amendent gives you broad protections, however some speech especially insulting or false information based on inuendos and rumors about specific people within a Law Enforcemennt Agency even in a website such as this can be used to discipline you. It would take me a while to catalog the exact types of speech that would fall under these parameters, I again suggest you read the Officers rights handbook. I have posted this with my actual name because I am not saying anything that I havent said in front of the higher ups before, and is not degrading or insulting to them. They are facts that must be addressed to keep the department and the city from the wrath of lawsuits and grievances.

To those of you who know me personally you understand where I am coming from. I will tell you one thing if you put a real effort towards your duites for the most part you will not be bothered with. So go out there and do what you are paid to do. If you are unhappy doing it in Hialeah, then don't cheat the department, the public and most importantly yourself leave to another department. While you are here make the best of it, have fun and don't bother with things you cannot fix or change yourself.

And always remember Hardships are the pathway to peace.

03-21-2007, 05:15 PM
You guys toting MDPD as if its all that. Yes, its the biggest department in Miami-Dade but take a look at the majority of its officers. Big fat a** baby mommas. I remember having the county 15 with me on something and the primary officer kept calling the first responding officer to ask for directions. She called him at least 5 times.

Then when she got there she had no idea how to handle the call. It was a simple 18 that occurred in their jurisdiction but we had caught the subject in our city. This is just one example.

Another time my wife was involved in an accident in Kendall. The other driver had failed to yield from a stop sign. She was injured and the officer wanted to just hand her and the other driver a short form and have them exchange information. She called me to tell me this and I drove to the scene. I didn't tell the officer that I was a cop. When I asked him why he wasn't writing a report he said it was b/c he didn't witness the accident and since they were soooooooo busy he couldn't stick around to take their information. The guy had already been there 30 minutes

I told him that he needed to do a long form crash report and cite the driver at fault. He looked at me in shock. I told him I would even fill in the boxes for him if he needed help. Lazy, good for nothing POS is what that guy was. Once he found out I was a PO his attitude didn't change one bit. He's the type that would write his own mother.

He ended up writing the darn thing but it was like pulling teeth to get it done.

AS IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR OWN SET OF SLUGS!

03-21-2007, 05:20 PM
Such a delicate topic, which was eloquently delivered. I believe I speak for the majority when I state, "We applaud your efforts Tony"!

03-21-2007, 10:12 PM
I just got back from an out of town training seminar and I must say it was great. It was great to get away from you clowns at least for a couple of days!

For that Idiot that posted that he had a conversation with me the other day. I must say this this. While for you getting the chance to speak with me must have been a memorable experience for me it was just a Wednesday! What to you was a big deal to me is business as usual. However, we did not have a conversation. I told you in a direct order to do something and you said "Yes Sir, Right away Sir". That is not exactly what I call a conversation you clown. But at least I am glad I have such an impact on you GED'rs. Must be the well dressed suits I wear. By the way that is what you get to wear when you go to college, remember what you mother use to tell you.

However, I am in heaven I have seen such a drastic change in sector one I almost did not recognize the place. Kudos to you Sergio, you are the best commander in the whole city!!! My sources have told me that many of the GED'rs from sector one will be leaving next bid. Well enjoy because in a couple of month there will be no place to hide in the entire HPD!! I have just made a move that is genius if I say so my self. It will not take effect for a couple of month's but when it does Check Mate GED'rs!!!!

Please stop talking nonsense about the City of Doral, they would not touch any of you with a ten foot pole! and I hear you need a college degree to work there, which rules out 99% of you.

:twisted: :evil:

06-25-2007, 03:17 AM
As you senior IA Detective, I plead with you to stick it out, Rumor has it that we'll be getting a 20% pay raise this year. Sincerely Carl Zogby.

06-25-2007, 04:16 AM
I just got back from an out of town training seminar and I must say it was great. It was great to get away from you clowns at least for a couple of days!

For that Idiot that posted that he had a conversation with me the other day. I must say this this. While for you getting the chance to speak with me must have been a memorable experience for me it was just a Wednesday! What to you was a big deal to me is business as usual. However, we did not have a conversation. I told you in a direct order to do something and you said "Yes Sir, Right away Sir". That is not exactly what I call a conversation you clown. But at least I am glad I have such an impact on you GED'rs. Must be the well dressed suits I wear. By the way that is what you get to wear when you go to college, remember what you mother use to tell you.

However, I am in heaven I have seen such a drastic change in sector one I almost did not recognize the place. Kudos to you Sergio, you are the best commander in the whole city!!! My sources have told me that many of the GED'rs from sector one will be leaving next bid. Well enjoy because in a couple of month there will be no place to hide in the entire HPD!! I have just made a move that is genius if I say so my self. It will not take effect for a couple of month's but when it does Check Mate GED'rs!!!!

Please stop talking nonsense about the City of Doral, they would not touch any of you with a ten foot pole! and I hear you need a college degree to work there, which rules out 99% of you.

Could you please come up with something new to say.
Hit yourself on the side of your head,you appear to be stuck. :roll:

:twisted: :evil:

06-25-2007, 11:18 AM
I said it too many times, leave to a better place. It is never going to change. The officer that placed that negative statement about MDPD, you are wrong. Officers do not have to write a traffic report for any accidents under $ 500.00, and any other accidents they are to issue short reports. Long forms are to be use only on accidents with injuries. That is the state law, just because our ignorant officers write them for everything, it does not mean that that is the norm.

Learn, and cease being ignorant fools.